Chapter 2 ~ Lost in a Fantasy

Finally Fallen

Chapter 2: Lost in a Fantasy

Kibum and Soohyun had a hold of the wild Maknae Dongho who was very out of control. They were pulling him out of the room into the living; however he was trying so hard to get back into noonas room. Kibum and Soohyun pushed him down in a chair and restrained the untamed maknae who was trying everything in his power to get free and feed on something. He didn’t care who it was he needs someone to get rid of this hunger that was tearing him apart, making his brain have no connection to his actions.

Xander the omma of U-Kiss came over and looked at Dongho, “Dongho you have to calm down now and learn how to control yourself or you will hurt the ones you care most about.”

Dongho’s eyes changed back to sweet and innocent. He started to calm down slowly and looked at his hyungs and pouted, “I wasn’t going to do anything to noona. I just wanted to play with her for a bit.” Dongho his lips and bit his tongue causing it to bleed slightly. He just ignored the blood because it was helping him calm down. “She is very tempting hyungs so don’t blame me you were thinking the same thing, natty things to her. Do you really think Kevin Hyung should be in the room with her?”

Kibum looked at him and let go of Dongho, “Eli is there so Kevin will not try anything if he does he knows he will have to deal with me besides he has more control then you do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was fallen into the darkness of my past, running. I was always running to someplace safe. Someplace where I would not be followed by them and turned into a nice tasty snack to fill their lust for my dirty blood. Yes, I know that other creatures exist in this world. I kept the secret who I actually was and why I am always attracting the paranormal. He was always following me everywhere I went and I could never escape. Tossing and turning my head keeps spinning, I become weak in the knees and finally and always fallen. “Someone get me out of this nightmare. I don’t want to be this person anymore. This was the reason why I ran from what is supposed to be my destiny.”

I opened my eyes slowly it was very early in the morning, right before the sun was up, but there was no sun today. I could hear the sound of skittles being dropped onto the floor. It was another sad rainy day. Everything started to come back to me it was like a movie playing in my head of yesterday’s events and those of before this madness ever happened. He was back and wanted something from me. I took something that I shouldn’t of, and there was no way I was getting U-Kiss involved in this since I knew they were like him. I was just playing with them last night acting clueless since manipulating is one of my best qualities.

I stepped out of the bed quietly making sure I was quiet was a mouse so I would not wake the members of U-Kiss. I slowly opened the door to the room I was in and tip toed out of the room closing the door behind me making sure I did not make a sound.

The silents did not make me feel awkward at all; I loved it. The only sound I was hearing was my heart beating, ba boom ba boom. Was I even still breathing because I barely heard the sound of my breath? The exit of the door was only a few feet away, but it felt like miles, and did not seem to get closer as I walked to it. The door felt like it was getting father and father rather than closer to me causing my mind to run ragged.

I was almost there and was going to get out of this claustrophobic dorm; the many scents of U-Kiss were driving me insane. If I stayed her any longer I would not know what would happen to me.

My heart stopped for one moment when I felt someone’s arms wrap around my arms and waist, restraining me. I could not fight him off and I started to melt like butter in his arms. My back fit perfectly against his muscular body and I finally realized who it was when he whispered into my ear. Feeling his hot breath against my neck brought chill thought my whole body, but I was being warmed up again from the heat exerting from his body. His whispers were so seductive, like velvet, “Why are you trying to sneak out Seoyoung?” My name rolled of his tongue perfectly. “It hurts me that you are trying to sneak out,” Kiseop said.

“Seoppie sunbae, I wasn’t trying to sneak out.” The air in the room started to feel heavy and stuff making my head spin around and around, bringing back the dizzy sensation from last night. I shook it off because I did not want to faint again and appear weak to these guys. I felt Kiseops head rest on my shoulder, “Your being a bad girl trying to sneak out on us. We were going to make you breakfast and walk you to the company.” He gave me his puppy dog eyes which were hard for me to resist his big, childish looking eyes.

“Seoppie Sunbae let go.” I was shocked that I was able to get out of his arms. I had so much of a discomfort; I needed to get out of this house now. So I ran like I always did crashing into someone not even noticing that I did, and if I did stop I would not know what to say to him. I was confused and the thoughts of my pasted that were deep down in my subconscious were coming back to the surface. I ran out into the rain not caring if I would come down with a cold. I just needed to get away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin hair was in disarray and when he felt Seoyoung crash into him a sweet numbness when through his body. Her sweetness was floating around him bring a somewhat demonic smile to his face. He watched Seoyoung run out the door and his eyes went to Kiseop. His eyes were like ice causing Kiseop back up a bit from him.

Kevin must have picked up that icy glare from Kibum, they hang around together too much. Kiseop was trying to tip toe away, but Kevin had a grip on his arm. “Yaaa what did you do to noona I can smell and feel the tension coming from her body. What did you do?”

“She was sneaking out Kevin and she is still injured. I can see the paleness in her face.” Kiseop answered back growling.

Xander entered the room and saw what all the commotion was, “Kevin release.” Xander realized Kevin was not listening to him he walked over. “Kevin release Kiseop and control your anger.”

Kevin looked at Xander with sweet; I did not do anything eyes. He released Kiseop and skipped away from them frustrated and annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The muggy, cool autumn air blowing against my face pale face, needle like rain piercing my no longer creamy skin; this occurrence was unimportant to me. The agony that I was feeling from these past few events did not faze me at all. I just walked down the streets of Seoul not knowing were my feet were taking me more into my own darkness.

I came to a stop when I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder and it caused me to forget where I was. The hand was warm, caring, and gentle. I looked back seeing water droplets fall from my soaked hair. I was glad he was the one that followed me rather than the others right now. I was a lost and confused child. A young girl who could not recall anything after I was pulled into the arms of...

Authors Bite: You know that I like my cliffhanders mwhahahaha. I hope you liked my dork evil thoughts that I put into chapter two of my vampire obsessed U-Kiss fic. I like this style of writting and U-Kiss is not innocent hahaha. Kevin is not Innocetn after that Radio School episode I can't look at him the dame way and I do not care.