Chapter 1 ~ Unexpected Encounter

Finally Fallen

~Chapter 1~ Unexpected Encounter

I was walking home from a long busy day at the company. I was doing my recording for my first mini album late into the night since my debut was coming up soon. I was so happy that I was finally debuting after a year as a trainee under NH Media. I yawned and looked at my cell phone because it started to ring and picked it up “Hello!” There was no answer at the other end so I hung up and started to walk to my home once again. It was not too far from the company. I was very lucky to find it since I lived in an apartment on my own. My parents live in the states with my younger sister. They like the education system that she is in. I came here on my own to fulfill my dreams in becoming an Idol.

I heard something behind me and turned around, but there was nothing there. I felt the cool wind blow though my hair and there was an unpleasant scent in the air. I continued to walk faster and faster. I had a bad feeling in my gut and I’m one of those people who always follow the gut. I came to a suddenly stop when I saw someone blocking my path not far from where I was going, but in a blink of an eye he was in front of me grabbing my wrist with an amount of strength that I could not explain. This strength was not normal for a regular person. Who was he and what did he want with me?

“Yaa What do you think you are doing let me go?” I kicked him where it hurt and started to run away. I knew that he was probably going to follow me. My three inch heals hit the pavement making a click clack sound that echoed throughout the silent night sky. I decided to take those shoes off so I could not be found easily by this abnormal person. I left my shoes behind; they weren’t my favorite pair anyway and they hurt a bit. I took a wrong turn and I was in a dark alley that smelled unnatural, when I turned around he was there. He gripped onto my arm and pushed me back into the wall. I felt his nails dig into my arms and a warm sensation erupted in my body. The scent of my blood filled the air. My vision when blurry and then faded to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard people talking in low voices, but I could still here them. I cannot stand people noise when I was sleeping. My arm was killing me and I was not in the mood to deal with anyone right now. Why I was laying on something soft the last thing I remembered was the hardness of cement wall against my back and my fee freezing on the cold, wet ground. I decided that it was time for me to wake up and opened my eyes slowly. The first thing I saw was U-Kiss Kevin and Kibum. What were they doing here? Where was I? I sat up quickly and grabbed my arm when a shock of pain went throughout my body making me feel dizzy and sick to my stomach.

Kevin came over to me and brought me a glass of water and some pain killer for my injure arm. He then went back to Kibum like a puppy and sat down next to him. “What happened and where am I Kibum Sunbae, Kevin Sunbae.”

“You in U-Kiss dorm! I’m glad we got there when we did Seoyoung. We heard a scream and found a guy assaulting you. Don’t worry I took care of the guy Kevin just watched from the side lines because he could not do anything to help.”

“Yaaa I carried her here Hyung.”Kevin puffed out his cheeks which made him look like a blow fish. It made Kevin look really adorable.

“You carried her here because I told you to Kevin.” Kibum smirked at him and started to tease Kevin about being too girly. I looked at both of them dumb founded; I did not remember screaming all I knew was my vision going black and the scent of my own blood.

“Yaa when did I scream. I don’t recall screaming.” I looked at them and pulled away the covers and started to get out of bed, but was stopped by Kevin who pushed me back into the bed. He paused in front of me of some reason with lust filled eyes rather than his sweet angelic eyes that normally looked at me. He finally moved away from me went Kibum pulled on the back of his shirt.

“Seoyoung get some rest. We can talk more about this in the morning when you feel better.” Kibum gave me one of his cute eye smiles that made all the girls melt and shut the door after pushing Kevin out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum dragged Kevin into the living room and pushed him down onto the couch. He walked over to Soohyun and sat down next to him. “Kevin you need to control yourself I saw the look of lust in your eyes when you were close to Seoyoung.”

“Sorry hyung, but I wasn’t going to do anything to her. Noona just smells so sweet and it makes me go Bingeul Bingeul. I wonder how she…” Kevin stopped when Eli smacked him in the back of the head. “Yaaa” Kevin screamed as he grabbed his head.

“Kevin you’re having naughty thoughts.” Eli said, “But I can’t blame you. She has an interesting scent.”

Dongho sat there in his bunny pj’s with a very pissed off look on his face. He was having a hard time with staying here and not being alone with noona. His imagination was running wild bringing an evil little smirk to his face. Dongho’s fist continued to clench because he could not take this feeling anymore. He was about to explode because his hyungs were talking about noona’s scent making things more mouth watering.

Dongho stood up and yawned, “I’m heading to bed hyungs. I’m really tired.” Dongho headed to where the bed rooms were. He made sure no one was following him before headed over to the room Seoyoung was sleeping in. He cracked to door and looked in to make sure she was sleeping. Cracking the door drove Dongho crazy since he caught wind of noona’s scent was so sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard someone open the door and close it again, but I ignored it because I figured it was one of the U-Kiss members checking in one me which I didn’t mind. They always looked out for me when I was at the company. I drifted off to sleep again not realized what really was happening. Until I felt someone’s breath by my neck and their hand gripping my wrist which caused my eyes to pop open seeing U-kiss Maknae Dongho. “Yaa what are you doing Dongho Sunbae.”

Dongho didn’t say anything. He just looked at me with his black, cold, unemotional eyes. He buried his head into my neck. Why was he doing that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I think we should tell noona what we our hyungs.” Kevin said looking at them with a cute smile. “She needs to know why she was attacked in that alley tonight. She needs to know about us and our kind.”

“Yaa Kevin do you want to put her into more danger by telling her this,” Soohyun said. “She should not be here right now anyways because she is a temptation for all of us.”

Xander looked at them, “She still has a right to know about what we are, but that’s just me. She is our Dongseang at NH Media after all. We should not keep things and make things strange for her.”

“Or we can make her our pet.” Eli said with a smirk on his face.

“Eli we already have a pet, it’s you mister pigeon.” Kibum said with one of his dorky grins.

Kiseop entered the room almost out of breath, “Dongho is not in his room sleeping like he said he was doing. I have a bad feeling about something.”

Kibum quickly got up and headed to the room that Seoyoung was supposed to be sleeping in. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. “That brat he locked the door to Seoyoung’s room.”

Kevin and Kiseop came up behind Kibum to see if he got into the room yet. “What he locked the door?”

Eli came behind them with a hair pin to pick the lock of the room. “I knew he was up to no good. He had one of those looks on his face.” Eli put his ear up against the door. “I almost have it. BINGO!” Eli opened the door slightly and peered into the room.

The rest of the U-Kiss members peered into the room as well. They saw Dongho on top of Seoyoung.

“Dongho that rascal pretending to go to sleep when he really wanted a taste of Seoyoung sweetness.” Kibum said. He was ready to enter the room and pull Dongho off of Seoyoung because he was annoyed that he would try something like this. Kibum sighed, “I should of seen this coming.”

Soohyung looked at Kibum, “He is going to blow our secret to her if you don’t do anything soon Kibum. He listens to you most of the time.”

Kevin looked up at his hyungs and then peered back into the room, “we need to do something before he bites her hyung. I don’t want him to bite her precious neck.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho lifted his head again and looked at me. I didn’t know what was wrong with this guy. He wasn’t acting like he did act the company; he usually acted cute and adorable. I saw Dongho as one of those boys who love sweets and hiss stuffed animals. I was completely wrong about him.

“Noona, I’m hungry and thirsty.” He said in a dark seductive voice. I said it to myself before how much I don’t like this side of him. He leaned into my neck again and I could feel his nose against my neck and then his lips. I could not get him off of me. Who knew he had such a strong grip. “Yaa Dongho get off of me.”

“Whyyy noona I’m having too much fun.” He whine and looked me lifted his head and looked me in the eyes again with his puppy dog eyes. “Noona smells really yummy. I can’t help myself. Maknaes are always the wild ones.” He had a smirk on his lips, but that stopped when he was pulled off of me by someone, but who was it.

I sat up and felt arms gentle warp around me. I was feeling dizzy again, it must be from the loss of blood that I had. Moments later I fainted in that persons arms.

Authors Bite: Since you guys would not stop bugging me here is chapter one I hope you like it because I worked hard to get it done for you. Dongho is a bad boy who has control issues. Kevin's has control but sometimes can lose it. Kinum has the most control so far. Soohyung wants to Keep it a secret. Eli wants her as a pet. Kiseop and Xander IKD yet they are the ones who don't mind telling her what they are.