Chapter 11: Their Lust

Finally Fallen

Chapter 11: Their Lust

"Yaaaaa" I heard someone yell at the top of their lungs. Why was someone yelling this early in the morning? I was enjoying my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Kibum inches from my face. I blushed because his arms were wrapped around me tightly; I felt so protected in Kibummie oppas arms. "Yaaaaa Kim Kibum wake up." I looked over and saw Alexander and closed my eyes again. I must be dreaming that Kibum my blood last night. I will wake up from this any moment and be back in my room.

I felt someone move next to me which made me open my eyes one again. I was looking into Kibum"s eyes that warmed up my soul. Was I really fallen. Was I finally fallen. I shook off the feeling at watched Kibum sit up and look at Alexander "Yaaa why so loud?"

"Kibum what did you to with our innocent dongseang" he looked at Kibum with his hands on his hips. “You should know the rules we came up with when we asked manager hyung to let her stay with us. Kibummie if they knew you broke the rule they will…” he stop when I started to talk.

“Xander Oppa do you really think I’m that innocent.” I said in a seductive voice causing him to blush. I looked at him with lust in my eyes. I could not explain what was wrong with me, but I think it’s from a result from Kibum my blood.

Alexander looked at Seoyoung and then Kibum, “What did you do to her Bummie.”

“He did nothing to me Oppa.” Seoyoung smirked and stood up. She stretched her arms causing her pale stomach to show.

Kibum rested his hand on his chin watching me. He was probably happy that I did not mention that he bit me. I let him do it because I wanted him to for some reason. I looked at Alexander with my black eyes. They did not look as warm, big, and chocolate brown as the normally do. I started to walk towards the door when Alexander stopped me.

“Yaa I need to talk to both of you.” Alexander shut the door and went back over to Seoyoung and took her by the wrist and pulled her close. He noticed the bandage on her neck and his eyes darted towards Kibum. “Bummie what did you do to our dongsaeng. You bit her didn’t you?”

“I let him to make him feel better. He did not do a thing.” I looked at him and Alexander’s eyes went wide.

“Why would you do that?” He looked at me and then turned to Kibum. “Why would you allow her to let you bite her?”

“I could not help myself Hyung.” Kibum put a shirt on as he answered Alexanders question. “You don’t know what’s going on in my head.”

“You’re supposed to have the most control.” Alexander added.

“He does since he said no and go away, but I kept on insisting. It’s not his fault; he kept on forcing himself not to get close to me. I’m sorry I should not of done anything thing. I should just find my own place if I’m going to be that much of a problem for you guys.”I ran passed Alexander and opened the door. I was gone in an instant.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum glared at Alexander, “You did not have to put it like that. It’s not all her fault Hyung. She is just so tempting to me. After that one little taste she makes me go crazy. I don’t know there is something about her. I made sure I didn’t hurt her hyung. I know when to stop not like Kevin and Dongho.”

“I know that Bummie, but the rules. If manager Hyung caught you we would be in so much trouble.”

“I know that, but I could not tell her that. She told me that she wanted me to get better. She said that I should not force myself like I was. She wanted me to remain healthy that is why she did what she did.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was already at NH Media in one of the practice rooms. I was dancing to my single that was on my mini album that was going to be released in a week. I had my black short sleeved sweatshirt hood up with black shorts. I had make-up on that made me look darker then my normal image since I had my music video shoot today. I was not in the mood to deal with anyone from U-Kiss right now after what happened.

I held the mic up to my mouth and did the rapping part of my song.

You take the dreams away

You say you love me

But you don’t

You are just playing a game

And breaking my heart

I stopped singing when I heard something and turned around quickly. I noticed that it was Kiseop, the person I could never be mad at because he never knows what’s going on. I went over to the CD player and turned it off. “Kiseoppie what are you doing here?”

Kiseop walked towards me without saying a word. I started to back up into the mirror, leaning against it. He placed a hand by my head and looked at my neck. “Who bit you Seoyoung?” He placed his hand on my neck ripping off the bandage. His fingers went over the almost healed bite marks that were on my neck “Which U-Kiss member was it?”

I looked at him and was shocked expression. What I thought Kiseop was completely different then what I thought he was. He was not the innocent one like I thought. Alexander was the innocent one now. He looked like a vampire prince with his pure black hair covering his cold eyes. His face was as like porcelain, perfect in every way. It was so flawless. I watched as he leaned closer to me with lust in his black eyes. “Let me have a little taste. I smelt your blood early this morning. It woke me from my sleep from your sweet scent” Kiseop leaned closer grabbing onto her wrist bringing his lips close to hers.

“Kiseoppie” I blushed feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

“Your blood rushes to your cheeks so quickly. It’s really cute.” Kiseop said in seductive voice and leaned closer to her face. His lips were nearly touching hers.

“Yaa Kiseop what are you doing to my pet.” Eli pulled back on Kiseop’s shirt. “I’m sorry my pet.” He placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. “Someone picked up bad habits from Kevin.” Eli smirked and looked at me with hungry eyes, “So who had a taste of your blood last night.” Eli placed a hand on my chin and lifted it making me look into his eyes.

“I wouldn’t tell you, but you will have to force it out of me Eli Sii.” I responded coldly.

“That can be arranged Seoyoung Sii.” Eli smirked. “Shall I Kiss you or have a taste of your sweet blood.”

“Yaaa Eli…Kiseop cut it out. Seoyoung has to head to her music video shoot now. We have a deadline. Stop with the flirting and go to your practice room.” I was so happy my manager arrives. These boys know how to make me blush and go bingeul bingeul. I left with her and my eyes met Kevin’s as I went into the hallway. He gave me a cold glare and looked away. Did I do something wrong..

Authors Bite: hahaha a fast update. *gets shot* Its going to get a bit darker just to let you know. This is going to be a 30 chapter story. Its all planned in my head. Feed back please. Here is the title for chapter 12: Comeback Again