Chapter 19: Shut up and Kiss Me

Finally Fallen

Chapter 19: Shut up and Kiss Me

"Kibummie I..." I looked at him as he placed a hand on my pale check whipping the tears that I cry away. I knew there must be some sort of connection between us since that day. My lust was growing for him; I wanted to know how sweet his blood tasted; blood type O was an interesting blood type because they are always energetic. I felt like I was fallen into the darkness if I didn't have a taste of his blood soon! His scent was making me high and his neck was calling my name 'bite me, drink from me!' if I didn't do that soon my wild side would take over, and I will be lost forever. I leaned closer to him, "oppa I..."

I felt him push my head towards his neck, "I know what's wrong. I can tell by your eyes!" Kibum stopped and lifted my chin making me look at him. His eyes were gentle and warm. "Your eyes tell me how you're feeling. Seoyoung you are becoming unbalanced with your human and vampire side. You are having a desire for my blood!"He pulled me into a hug, “You need blood so take some from me.”

"I can't..." I tried to fight my way away from Kibum. I did not want to hurt him, but he was too strong for my weak body. I fell into him, staring at his neck.

"You need it. It’s my fault you are like this I created the connection between us. I can't help myself anymore; I'm attracted to you Seoyoung." His arms pulled me closer to his body. I fit perfectly in his arms and he leaned close, cupping my cheek with his ice cold hand. His cold hands helped my fever go away. He was inches from my face and pressed his lips against mine. My heart started to flutter as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and the distance between us remained close. He placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. "Just drink from me you need it or it will hurt you even more. Don’t be like me who doesn’t drink blood till your ill."

I could not control myself anymore. I leaned in towards his neck and stared at it as I my lips. I been wondering what his blood tasted like since he first tasted my blood. I remember his resistance from coming near me. I remember him barking at me to go away. I remember the pain in his eyes. He was always here when I needed him and that is want I love about him. He truly cared about me. I sunk my fangs into his neck and he pulled me close again. The pain and weakness in my body vanished. I pulled away from Kibum and wiped my mouth with my black sweat shirt.

"I told you Seoyoung! You just needed some blood. You are gaining color back into your beautiful faces." Kibum leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yahh Kim Kibum what are you doing!" someone’s voice said as we pulled apart. It was Alexander the Umma, "Aish Bummie do you want to get contract terminated. The company said no romance! They said that we cannot have romance with anyone since not everyone is a vampire. Seoyoung is a half vampire and it’s dangerous. The company knows this or they would not have made her a trainee or debut Seoyoung."

"Hyung it’s not our fault. When I had a taste of her blood it created a connection between us. How can I stay away from Seoyoung now?”

"Bummie I don't know what to say. You are going to have to try.” It was a good thing he did not notice the bite marks on kibums neck; however there was a red blood stain on his white button down shirt. Alexander walked closer, "Seoyoung you look better."

"Hyung do not tell the others or the company" Kibum looked at Alexander.

"You know I won't bummie, but if you..." he noticed the bite marks I made on Kibum's neck. He walked over and grabbed a wet cloth and pressed it against his wound. I tried to sneak away, but Alexander grabbed onto my sweatshirt hood. "Seoyoung did you..."

"Kibummie oppa said to. It was the only way for me to get better and it worked!" I looked at him with cute puppy like eyes "Xander oppa don't be mad."

"I'm not mad you two can get in trouble with the company." Alexander patted me on the head. "You two should get some sleep but not it the same room. We start a new variety show tomorrow.”

"Ok Hyung!”

---

Someone watched from the distance in the dorm they saw the whole thing and wondered what to do. Part of them wanted to keep this from the company, but the other part of them wanted to protect their friends. They were jealous of Kibum’s closeness to Seoyoung. They disappeared into the darkness.

Authors Bite: BOOOMMM what do you think hehehehe. Romance and some blood lust in this chapter. Teeheee. I hope you like it. Make sure you comment. I love your feedback Kyaaaa Ok time to work on other stories teehee. Sorry if its short but it was longer on word T_T ok hope you like it mwhahahahhaa.