Chapter 22: Breaking Down

Finally Fallen

Chapter 22: Breaking Down

“So what’s the plan?” Nichkhun asked sweetly to the members of U-Kiss. Taecyeon was holding Wooyoung back from hurting Kibum.

“Calm Down!” Taecyeon said, “We are on the same side for this and do not want to cause any conflict between us. Do not cause any trouble or you will have to deal with me. Aish I know you are worried, but we are on the same side. Do I have to repeat myself?”

Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon with a cold glare, “But their date got my Ella kidnapped.” Woohyun said pushing Taecyeon aside. “I want to know what she sees in you. What happened with you two that you’re not telling me?”

“You will not be happy if I told ya and she does not belong to you. She does not belong to anyone. She can be with who she wants as long as it makes her happy.” Kibum said looking away, “Seoyoung is the most importing person we need to think of right now. We should not fight each other. We need the fight the person who took her from us.”

Alexander placed a hand on Kibum’s shoulder. “He is right as long as she is happy that is all that matters. We can discuss Seoyoung once she is safe and back to where she belongs.”

“And where she belongs is with me and away from you vampires.” Wooyoung said.

“She is a half vampire she is not safe with hunters.” Soohyun said with his arms crossed. “She needs to be with us more than you since she would be most likely killed if she spent her time in 2PM’s dorm.”

“STOP IT HYUNGS” Dongho yelled. “No fighting over noona. We need to save her now or she might not be the same. That guy wants to make her his forever. He wants to turn her into his slave. His doll. DONGHO DOES NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO NOONA!”

“Dongho is right we must save noona.” Kevin looked at them.

“Fine!” Wooyoung said.

“Let’s split up!” Alexander pulled out straws that had different colors on the bottom of them. “One group will have three people.”

---

There has to be a way. A way that I can escape this place. I wanted to be with him. The person whose blood makes me go mad if I haven’t had it in awhile. I hid under the bed and used pillows to make are seem like I was sleeping. I noticed someone coming in to check on me and I hoped that my plan worked.

“Miss Seoyoung my master wants to see you for dinner this is not time to…”

---

Dongho and Kevin were paired together since the picked out a straw with pink on the end. Kevin and Dongho started to head out. Soohyun, Chansung and Taecyeon were partnered up since they picked red straes. They left right away.

The others watched them leave as they looked at their straws. Alexander was paired with Nichkhun. Kiseop with Junsu and Eli with Junho.

“You got to be kidding I am with him.” Wooyoung said.

“Deal with it Wooyoung.” Nichkhun said to him. “You better get along.”

“Switch with me Nichkhun. I rather deal with Alexander then be with the person who got Ella kidnapped.”

“I was trying to protect her and you are better off with me because I can sense her because we took blood from each other.”

“YOU WHAT!” Wooyoung lunged himself at Kibum but both Alexander and Nichkhun grabbed onto him before he could do anything. Wooyoung started to struggle.

“I think we should switch people.” Nichkhun sighed.

“I think that all four of us should go together since Wooyoung skills as a hunter…well I have to admit this that your skills are amazing. With your hunting skills and Kibum’s connection with Seoyoung we probably can get a fix on her location instantly.”

The four men agreed and we off on their search for Seoyoung. They ran into the dark of the night hoping they would not be to late.

---

I tackled the person to the ground and held him down. I remembered my skills as a vampire hunter of this was working pretty well. I smirked at the person before I knocked him out. I stood up and took his cloak and put it on to hide my appearance. I opened the door and looked at the door. “The girl is sleeping. He gave me a problem so I will not bother with her.”

“Fine, but master will not be happy with this so why don’t you tell him.” The guard said.

“You tell him.” I said back to him crossing my arms.

“You because you were the one who messed up.” He pushed me along and I sighed and started to walk, but that is when everything went downhill.

“Yahhhh she escaped.” The person who I thought I knocked out screamed. I started to run as fast as my feet could take me. I knew it was the end when he blocked my path.

Authors Bite: Three more chapters and then the sequel will be released hehehe. I will be writing a seqeul because I cannot end it how I plan on ending it. Just don't kill me when it comes to the seqeul since it is going to be darker than this one well a bit darker IDK. Sorry if it is short.