Chapter 16: Reawakened by a Kiss

Finally Fallen

Chapter 16: Reawakened by a Kiss!

Kibum sat in front of Seoyoung and placed a hand on her cheek, whipping her tears away. “Seoyoung.” He said as he leaned closer to her face. He stopped suddenly looking into her tear-filled eyes. Kibum pressed his lips gentle against hers. He placed a hand softly hand on her cheek and deepened the kissed.

A light started to shine around them and the guitar started to repair itself. The strings went back together. The light stopped glowing and Kibum pulled away slowly hovering inches from Seoyoung’s face. Kibum figured that the guitar was

“You need to wake up now Seouyoung. There are many people who are worried about you.” Kibum kissed her on her cheek and got up, “I will be there when you wake up. I will always be here for you.” Kibum disappeared from Seoyoung’s mind..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes slowly; thinking about my past once again and Kibum’s kiss. It felt so real and I really liked how he kissed me. I placed a hand on my lips and wondered why they felt warm and wet. My face turned red and I turned my head and noticed sleeping Kibum’s head resting by mine. I noticed his hand was holding my, and how sweet he look. I sat up slowly and noticed the other U-Kiss members asleep in my room. My eyes went back to Kibum; I reached over and pushed some hair out of his face.

I watched as he grabbed my wrist and open his eyes. He raised his head and smiled at me. He stood and sat on my bed, “I’m glad you’re alright Seoyoung you gave all of us a scare.” He pushed a strain of hair out of my eyes and I placed my hand on his wrist. I looked into his eyes, ‘You know don’t you?”

“Know what?” Kibum hand was resting on my cheek and I could not believe he was pretending that he did not know what was happening.

“You saw my past Kibum! You were in my head and you…”

“I what?” Kibum tilted his head, “Oh yeah I know everything about…” Kibum started to lean into my face and was inches from my lips when out of the corner of his eye he noticed that Soohyun was waking up and he pulled away. Kibum placed a hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

Soohyun got up and hurried over to us, “She is awake.” Soohyun knocked Kibum away. I noticed Kibum was laying on the bed as Soohyun sat in front of me. My eyes went towards Soohyun who was sitting in front of me. “You worried us Seoyoung. What happened?” Soohyun asked me, but was pushed off the bed by Kibum making a loud bang waking Alexander and Kiseop.

Kiseop came over to me in his tiger pajamas. I thought only Dongho wore pajama’s like that. Dongho was dressed like a puppy today. I sight and looked at Kiseop who sat behind me pulling me into a hug from behind. He placed his head on my shoulder and looked at Kibum with a smirk.

Alexander came over and pulled Kiseop away from me, “Sorry about him. He must have caught some of Kevin and Dongho’s naughtiness.”

“No I didn’t! Kevin is worse and I do not…”

“You do not what?” Kibum asked with his arms crossed.

“Nothing Kibum Hyung.” Kiseop looked away from him. I found it funny and started to giggle.

“Tell me or else.” Kibum said in a cold voice.

“I’m not a blood lust liar like Kevin. He is mad that you had a taste of Seoyoung’s blood before him. Also, do you think Kevin is really mad at Seoyoung he acted that way towards her for one reason too…”

“To what Kiseop. Tell me what I was going to do.” Kevin rubbed his eyes looking at Kiseop. I just laid back and pulled the covers over me. I felt someone tug them away it was Kibum who was giving me the look that you better tell everyone else.

“You just wanted to get a kiss from her Kevin.” Kiseop stuck out his tongue.

“Yaaaa” Kevin yelled at Kiseop as they started to fight. Kevin pushed Kiseop into Kibum and Kibum fell on top of me. His lips pressed against mine and my face flushed. Kibum pulled away and hovered over me. I noticed that his cheeks were rosy and I realized he had feelings for me.

“Yaaa HYUNG” Dongho yell, “Get away from noona.”

Kibum moved away quickly, “It’s not my fault, but I liked it. Seoyoung your lips are so sweet.”

Alexander hit Kibum on the head with a piko hammer.

“Yaa Hyung besides Seoyoung should tell you something’s about her past.” Kibum sighed, “I saw her flashbacks.”

Authors Bite: I know its short foregive me. School is crazy but I updated hehehe and I am planning a part 2 to the story with werwolves AKA Hoonmin and AJ as the Wolves mwhahahhahaha. Also this will now be 25 chapters instead of 30 Enjoy. Updates may come slower