Chapter 4~ A Nightmare Waiting To Happen

Finally Fallen

Chapter 4~ A Nightmare Waiting To Happen

I felt a warm gentle hand on my shoulder and on the side of my face rubbing the tears that I did not know had fallen. My head lifted slightly and I looked into his eyes sweet, playful eyes. Xander’s eyes were not like the rest of the U-Kiss members. The other U-Kiss Members saw me as food, and I finally knew why; they were all vampires. The lust I’ve seen on their eyes were for me and my blood; however, Xanders eyes were not like that. His eyes were more gentle and caring.

“Seoyoung are you ok.” He asked me because he must have seen the pain and fear in my eyes; I was shaking a bit. For some reason I did not want to answer him. I just placed my hand on his that was on my face and removed it. I kneeled down to pick up my phone, but it was grabbed by Xander and he started to walk away.

“Yaa give me my phone back Sunbae.” I said running after him loudly. I did not notice the water on the floor and slipped. For some reason I did not hit the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Xander’s with his arms around me and my body pulled close to his. He seemed very protective of me for some reason.

“I’m glad you finally spoke. I hate getting the cold shoulder from such a cutie.” Xander held me in the hug; his hugs felt so warm and happy. “We did something to upset you didn’t we Seoyoung.”

I did not know how to answer his question, but it seemed like he was the normal one out of U-Kiss. He was sweet, cute, funny, and knew how to speak many languages. I looked up at him and smiled sweetly at him. I decided it would be best for myself to lie to U-Kiss about who I am and what I know. “I’m fine Xander Sunbae just overly stress, I think I’m seeing things that aren’t there.” I chuckled. “My debut is soon and I been working hard.”

Xander looked me in the eye when I said seeing things that aren’t there. His demeanor changed a bit and he grabbed onto my wrist with a firm grip. “Sunbae is something wrong.”

“No nothing’s wrong we have to get out of here.” Xander pulled me down the hall and pushed me into an empty room. He looked at me with hunger in his eyes, and pulled me into another hug moments later, leaning against the door. I heard footsteps run pass the door. I never saw Xander with a serious, hungered expression before. He was always so cute, funny, and childish. Moments later he let go of me and pulled out his phone; he was called someone. “Ok, got it! I will bring her with me.”

In my mind I thought what do you mean bring me with you. I looked over and saw a window which was probably my only way to escape. I tipped toed over to the window and started to open in when I felt Xander’s are go around my waist gentle. I was being lifted off the ground and tossed over his shoulder. “It’s so cute when you act stubborn. Seoyoung you always bring a smile to my face. You are light as a feather the cute, adorable Seoyoung Shiii. I’m going to buy you some ice cream before we get to U-Kiss dorm since you are going to be our new roommate.”

“WHAT” I yelled, “Put me down Xander, I’m not staying with a bunch of guys who enjoy messing with my emotions by constant flirting.”

“Awww we don’t bite most of the time.” Xander giggled.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is Xander Hyung.” Dongho whined as he hugged his giant teddy bear. “He told me he was getting ice cream for us.”

Kibum was sitting on the couch with Kevin laying on a piro piro pillow on his lap. Kibum sighed and looked at Dongho hugging his stuffed bear to death. “He was still at the company when he called and told me he was bringing a girl with him.”

Kevin looked up with an excited expression at Kibum and his lips. “He is bringing noona with him right.” Kevin’s mind was running wild it could be seen is his eyes. “Noona is going to be living with us right Kibummie hyung.” He started to act cute.

“Yes, Kevin and if you do anything to her you’re going to have to deal with me.” Kibum said in a cold voice.

“But, Hyung I’m not going to do anything, but flirt with her a bit or maybe more. I don’t know she is too hard to resist.” Kevin smile kept growing.

Kibum flicked Kevin’s forehead, “Yaa don’t talk like that. Dongho is in here.”

“Hyung-ahh I’m not that innocent, I want to bite sweet noona’s neck.” Dongho bit the ear of his giant teddy bear.

“Yaa you to will be my roommates so I can keep an eye on you once Seoyoung arrives.” Kibum leaned his head back on the cough and closed his eyes, but opened them moments later when someone spoke.

“Yaa Kibum what do you mean she is moving in with us. She can’t live here because I don’t trust her if we tell her what we are which were not going to.” Soohyun said.

“She can be my pet now if she lives here, but I’m with Soohyun Hyung I don’t trust her.” Eli said with a devilish smirk on his face. The thought of her as his pet was making his mouth water.

The U-Kiss members heard the door open. Kevin sat up quickly, but was pushed down by Kibum. “Stay.”

Kiseop came out of the bathroom and looked at everyone. “Whats going on?”

“Noona is here and she is going to be living with us.” Dongho said in a dark voice.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander carried all my stuff in because he told me not to and I listened to him for some reason. All I was carrying into U-Kiss dorm was the ice cream that he bought for everyone. I placed it on the table and someone came up behind me, placing his arms around my body, and his hands on the table. I felt his breath against my neck. I looked back and noticed it was Soohyun who was apparently the sweet romantic of the group. He then spoke in a voice that was filled with hate. “I know what you are Seoyoung. If you try anything I will always be watching.” He whispered to me and then moved away from me. His image of being a sweet romantic was incorrect someone should fix that.

Dongho was skipping over to me with his Giant teddy bear. “Noona, I want my Ice Cream PLEASE.” He said cutely and grabbed onto my arm, rubbing his head against it like a puppy dog. He was acting different now compared to the last time I was here and he was being a bit seductive. I gave Dongho a bowl of Ice Cream and the rest of the members some too. I yawned and decided to head off to bed, but I had taken a shower and felt so much better after it.

I opened of the bathroom dressed in my pajamas that consist of black shorts and a light pink button down shirt which reminded me of U-Kiss fan club color. I rubbed my eyes and crashed into someone who and a firm grip on me. I looked him in the eyes and realized it was Kevin. “Hiiii noona.” He said cheerfully and was not loosening his grip on my. He started to take steps closer to me until my back was against the walk-in showers wall.

“Yaaa Kevin what are you doing.” I said as he place his hand against the wall by my head and leaned in close to my face.

“Noona you smell really good.” Kevin leaned closer and sniffed, “I love the smell of chocolate.” He started to lean in closer to my face making my heart beat faster and faster. They air felt like his was thinning and a somewhat Bingeul Bingeul feeling was going through my body.

I reached over and the water to the shower and smirked. He let go of me to turn off the water giving me the perfect opportunity to get away from him, but I tripped over my own feet causing a thug on the ground. Kevin was turned around and looked at me. “Yaa you ok.” He looked at me with concerned eyes. His eyes of lust had disappeared and he was back to sweet innocent Kevin or at least I think he is. I could see the water droplets fall from his auburn hair. “Seoyoung can you hear me.”

I smirked and grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him down and pinned him to the ground. “Yaa!” I leaned down and whispered. “Don’t play games with me Kevin Woo, or I will play games with you too. Everyone has their secrets you will just have to guess mine Sunbae.” I let the words roll off my tongue in a flirtatious voice. I decided to get up and leave Kevin guessing.

Kevin just looked at me leaving and his eyes filled with lust again. He wanting to know more a
bout my secrets, but he will have to play my game and be hunted.

Authors Bite: I hope you like this chapter. Hehehehe. She is living with them now so drama waiting to happen. Romances will start soon but with who. Hahahaha! Xander is sweet and protective but dont mess with him when he is hungry. Eli wants her as his pet but is sideing with Soohyun who knows something. Dongho is a mood switched but is mainly a bad boy. Kevin is just a bad bad boy in this fic, but can be sweet too. I'm sorry honeyvins I had to do it. Kibum is the one who can control Kevin adn Dongho and gets pissed off at them alot. Kiseop doesn't really know what is going on he just likes seoyoungs being around.