Chapter 6 ~ The Truth Comes Out

Finally Fallen

Chapter 6: The Truth Come Out

“Are you sure about that noona?” Kevin was leaning closer to my face, he was inches away from my pink lips. He stopped when they were almost touching, “See you’re not stopping me, you want me to kiss you noona .”

Kevin was causing me to blush as red as a tomato what was with the U-Kiss boys making me blush, “Or am I letting you kiss me to play my own little game with you sunbae.” I smirked at him, “or am I.”

“Aish why do you have to be such a mystery to everyone noona. You make me want to know more and more about you.” Kevin removed his hand from my wrist and placed a hand on my cheek. “You’re blushing. I can see the blood rushing to your cheeks.”

“Really or is sunbae just trying to get me to faint into his arms. I am not easy Sunbae” I looked into his eyes.

“Are you sure about that because it seems like you are noona. You are letting me get close to you.” Kevin said in a seductive voice. “Why are you being like this?”

“What’s with using song titles to talk to me Kevin?”I asked him pushing him away from me because I sensed something. I could see Kevin’s eyes change and step in front of me in a protective manor.

“I can protect myself Kevin. I know why they are following me.” I pulled something out of my pocket. Kevin looked at me and stepped away from me.

“You’re a…” Kevin looked at me and watched as a vampire jumped down from the top of the building.

The vampire smirked at me, “Princess I thought you retired from vampire hunting. Wait they erased you memory because you are half human and half vampire. You shouldn’t have let my boss do that to you.” He smirked. “You bad girl for fallen for him when you were supposed to be hunting him.”

Kevin looked at me with a shocked look on his face. “You’re a half human and half vampire.”

“Yes, and I know that he U-Kiss members are vampires. Aish, I wanted to play with your mind a bit more before telling you the truth about myself Kevin.”

“Yaaa Seoyoung noona my boss wants to make you a full vampire so come princess or do I have to force you.”

“Force me to go with a weakling like you.” I said to him with a smirk. “Do you even know my record? I was the best. My family doesn’t even talk to me anymore because of what your boss did to me.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum was walking around town looking for Kevin and Seoyoung. He was worried that something bad was going to happen. Kibum picked up his phone that was ringing. “What” he said in an irritated voice.

Kiseop spoke, “Xander Hyung caught Soohyun and Eli snooping around in Seoyoung’s room without permission. He wanted me to let you know. Also, Xander Hyung wants to know where you went off to in a hurry.”

“I will be back once I find Kevin and Seoyoung. Kevin is dead when I find him that little angelic demon that I have to keep an eye on. He just wants to have a taste of Seoyoung’s blood which makes me furious. I have to go.” Kibum smelled the scent of blood in the air and hurried over to the location. He saw Kevin on top of Seoyoung on the ground, both covered in blood.

“Yaa” Kibum yelled hurrying over to them pulling Kevin off of Seoyoung. He looked into her eyes and wasn’t sure if she was ok or not.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yaa” I heard Kibummie Sunbae say as he pulled Kevin off of me. I looked up at his worried face. He picked me up and started to look at my neck for bite marks I guess. He was cute when he worried like this.

“Yaa what are you doing Kibummie sunbae. My neck is fine Kevin didn’t do anything not like I would let him.” When I made that comment, Kibum looked at me with wide eyes. “Yes I know you guys are vampires.” I crossed my arms.

“Yaaa Kevin did you open your mouth.” Kibum went over to Kevin and picked him up from the ground. I just stood there and watched Kibum scare Kevin.

“I didn’t say a word you should ask Seoyoung noona about being half human and half Vampire.” Kevin said quickly, “She used to be a vampire hunter, but they took away her memories because she was bitten by that vampire who attacked her a few weeks ago. She recently got her memory back.”

“Thanks that all I needed to know.” Kibum smirked and looked at me with his sweet gentle eyes. He came over to me, “So that is why you been getting attack lately. You should not keep secrets from us.” Kibum took off his sweater and put it around my shoulder. He place kneeled down and put me on his back. “Kevin Come” Kibum said as he piggy backed me.

“Kibummie sunbae you should talk. Keeping secrets aish you’re just as bad. Do I have to tell the others.” I asked him wrapping my arms tighter around his neck.

Kevin crossed his arms and walked next to Kibum with his cheeks puffed out. I could tell he was jealous of Kibum right now. It made me smirk because Kibum had a good control over Kevin. I wanted to get Kevin more jealous. “Kibummie Oppa do I really have to tell them can you do it for me?” I noticed Kevin clenching his fist and looked even more pissed off.

“Yes you need to tell them yourself. I’m not going to do it for you since you can put up with us well. Don’t worry I will not let them do anything to you.” Kibum opened the door of the dorm and the scent of blood filled the room and everyone came rushing in with hungry looks in their eyes, “We have to talk about something.” Kibum said to the U-Kiss members.

Authors Bite: I seriously think I am a vampire becaue this chappy is written in the wee hours of the morning hahaha. What do you think of this chapter. I think its short but I don't care. What do you think about the half vampire/human. GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

Please if you haven't seen my other fics check them out...

7Kisses University

Choco-o-Love

Stylish Kiss

and

A Song Calling For You One More Time

!