Chapter 13: The tears that I Cry

Finally Fallen

Chapter 13: The tears that I Cry

Kevin pulled away from me quickly and grabbed his sweatshirt hanging off the chair by the kitchen table. He put it on quickly, zipping it up, and looked at me with his sweet, gentle eyes! What was with kevin and his mood swings! I smiled weakly at him with a blush still on my face. He kissed me, which I was not expecting.

Dongho was the first to enter the kitchen and hurried over to me, "noona!" He hugged onto my arm and his nose started to crinkle. Dongho pulled me close to him and started to sniff me like a dog. "Why do you smell like Kevin Hyung!"

"What are you talking about? I have not been speaking to each other for a few weeks. I do not want to speak with him. We just crashed into each other that’s all. I want nothing to do with Kevin!” I made Dongho let go of me by a little push and headed off to my bedroom. I wanted to be alone, and did not want U-Kiss to see me cry.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum crossed his arms, “Yaaa Kevin what did you do to her?” Kibum had so much anger in his voice. “You should not treat her like you have been treating her. She is not you doll that you can play with. She is a person and you should start treating her like one. She is not a toy that could be broken and then fix. You’re messing with her emotions and I’m not ok with that!” Kibum pushed pass Kevin and headed to Seoyoung’s room.

“What did you do Kevin,” Alexander asked. “You made Bummie mad and it’s not a pretty sight when he is mad. You should know better not to get on Kibummie’s bad side. I hope he can cheer Seoyoung up. What made you two get into a fight.”

“It’s none of your business why I am not talking with her?” Kevin said as he walked off to his room, but was stopped by the maknae Dongho.

Dongho crossed his arms and crinkled his nose. “I know you did something you have her sent on you and she has yours. Do not do anything again to noona or you have to deal with me.” Dongho showed his fangs to Kevin, “It’s not good when maknae’s go wild.

Kiseop grabbed onto Dongho’s shirt before he could do anything to Kevin. He had a feeling that he would do something to him if he did not grab onto him.

Soohyun and Eli just had a quizzically looks on their faces. They just watched the members fight. Soohyun and Eli did not want to deal with this and headed to their rooms.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door and pulled the covers over me. My voice cracked as I spoke, “GO AWAY” My voice sounded upset.

The door opened and I sat up quickly and saw Kibum standing there. He looked at my puffy red eyes and slowly came over to me. “Seoyoung…” He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. “It’s ok to cry.”

I looked up at Kibum and started to blush. My heart always fluttered when I was near him. Only two people were this warm and caring Xander Oppa and Kibummie Oppa. My eyes just closed as he comfort me. I feel into a deep sleep hoping that he would not leave me alone. I’m always alone. I was always alone since that day that broke me forever. I want someone to pick up those broken pieces .

Authors Bite: Sorry for my really bad chapter. Its short and it reflects my mood today. I'm sorry for being a party pooper. This chapter just reflects my feelings today. Please give me feedback. I love you wonderful readers. Please check out my other stories 7Kisses University, Stylish Kiss, Choco-o-love, 0330, and the fic im writing with my unnie Everlasting Fairytale.