Chapter 20: A Date with Destiny

Finally Fallen

Chapter 20: A Date with Destiny

I was asleep in my room when I heard someone enter it. I sat up quickly and looked at the person standing there staring at me with his seductive eyes.

"Noona why are you so close to Kibummie Hyung." Kevin said with his cheeks puffed out.

"What?" I was half asleep when Kevin came closer to me placing his hand on my chin and lifted it forcing me to look at him.

"Noona you took Hyungs blood and he kissed you." Kevin said as he grabbed my wrist "Noona should not do those things. You're playing with all are hearts." He spoke with anger in voice. "I just want one taste from your pretty neck."

"Kevin!" I gave him a sleepy expression trying to push him away. He was over powering me and I was shocked.

"Noona let me have one little taste of your blood." Kevin hovered over me his lips.

"Kevin stop!" tears started to fall down.

He moved away and sat across from me, "You really seem to like Kibum Hyung noona I will not come between you. I want you to be happy!"

I looked at the hurt in Kevin's eyes, "I'm sorry that I hurt you and cannot return your feelings."

"It's on noona!" Kevin looked at me. “Treat Hyung well. He is a wonderful person and really seems to care about you. I will not tell the company about your secret romance. My lips are will not tell them anything even if they threaten me I will keep my mouth shut.”

I hugged Kevin. “Thank you Kevin for that. I’m sorry if I hurt you.” I looked at him as he patted me on the head.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m a big boy who can handle being rejected by a pretty girl.” Kevin smiled.

“Are you sure about that Kevin,” I smirked. “You seem like a Jealous little fishy to me.”

“Yahhhhhhh!” Kevin said as he followed me to the Kitchen where I made us a cup of tea. “You know I’m joking with you Kev.”

---

I was waiting outside for him to come. It was a cold winter night. It was snowing. We have been doing this secretly for a while. Alexander oppa has been helping us out and same with Kevin. They have been helping us sneak around and date while the company thinks we are just close friends.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I hugged Kibum who kissed my forehead. “Sorry I’m late Seoyoung recording ran a bit late tonight.”

“It’s ok Kibummie Oppa” I kissed him on the cheek. Kibum took my hand and dragged me along. We were going to a private restaurant, but we made a detour because Kibum sensed someone following us. He leaned against the wall and pulled me to him.

A bunch of rouge vampires appeared. They worked for him. The person who wanted to make me is Vampire Doll. Kibum looked at me and looked at the men. “Stay here.” Kibum started to fight against the men. I pulled out my phone and called Alexander. I heard him pick up, but my phone was kicked out of my hand.

I started to run from the person, but he grabbed me by my scarf. “Where are you going princess my boss wants to see you.

“I don’t want to see your boss. He is a dirty man who doesn’t deserve to be living.” I yelled back and noticed Kibum’s eyes dart towards us. He punched the person he was fighting with and hurried towards me. Everything faded to black after I saw him running towards me.

---

“Yaahhhh Kibum wake up.” Alexander shook him, “Kevin he lost some blood we need to know what happened. Have the others search for Seoyoung. They could not have gotten too far.”

“Ok Hyung I will have Eli and Soohyun look for her. I will go to the company with Dongho and try to explain everything to them. Kiseop went to speak with Wooyoung the vampire hunter about something.”

Alexander looked at Kevin, “I told him to do so. Wooyoung and 2PM will be a great help to find her. We need both hunters and vampires to work together to find her. She is in danger by the looks of what happened to Bummie.”

“Ok Hyung.” Kevin hurried off with Dongho.

“Bummie who did this to you?” Alexander lifted Kibum up and headed to the hospital.

“The person who turned Seoyoung into a half vampire; he sent people to kidnapped her. They succeeded. I could not save her.”

“It’s not your fault you were outnumbered. There were still many of them here when we arrived. They wanted you dead because of your connection with Seoyoung.”

“How do you know about the connection?” Kibum asked.

“Well if you drink another vampire or half vampires blood you become connected with each other.”

“Oh.” Kibum looked at Alexander. “I need to rest and I will be fine to kill that guy.”

“Kibummie don’t do anything irresponsible.” Alexander said walking into the hospital.

“I will not. I need to save Seoyoung before sinks his teeth into her neck.” Kibum hand formed into a fist. “I need Seoyoung to be safe even if it kills me.”

“You love her don’t you?” Alexander asked and saw Kibum nod.

Authors Bite: Here is the chappie. Sorry for the late update I was away on vacation with my family. I hope you like it tee hee. If its short I am sorry 5 chapters left and then the sequel will be released