Chapter 15: Fallen into the Past!

Finally Fallen

Chapter 15: Fallen into the Past!

Kibum eyes opened slowly, and he wondered where he was. The last thing that he remembered was Seoyoung passed out in the kitchen with a high fever. He remembered bringing her to her room, putting her on the bed, Seoyoung grabbing his wrist telling him not to go, and then nothing. Everything faded in front of him. He looked around the place where he awakened; everywhere was black with a light shinning in one direction.

Kibum decided to follow the shining light to see where he would end up; he did not care where it was going to lead him.

Was it going to lead him to Seoyoung or was it going to lead him to his own demise. These were the many things that were pouring though his head. Kibum arrived at a house and he watched the scene from a distance.

Kibum saw an eleven year old Seoyoung saying goodbye to her parents for the day. She kissed them and patted her four year old sister on the head. “Bye I will be back after school.” She walked out of her house in her school uniform. Her school uniform consisted of a grey skirt, a white button down shirt, a black tie, yellow vest, and grey jacket. Seoyoung was half why down the road when she noticed that she forgotten her cell phone. She turned around and headed back to the house.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived back at my home and noticed the door was ajar and that there was broken plates and furniture everywhere. I walked slowly into the house and noticed a strange smell. I dropped my bag to the floor and ran to my little sister’s room hoping that she was safe. I knew that they were here. I noticed a creature of the night in my little sister’s bedroom and he was going to attack her soon. I had to do something before that happened. I knew that my family was being targeted by them, but I did not think they would find us in United States in the Korean district in California.

I reached under my skirt and pulled out a vampire hunter weapon. “Yaa step away from my little sister.” I pointed my vampire weapon at the vampire and it turned into a Katana. “If you don’t you will have to deal with me and I’m not pretty when I’m pissed off.”

“Little girls should not get involved in this dirty business and they should not play with dangerous toys like a Katana.” The vampire said to me as he took a step closer to my sister and stopped.

Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed that both of my parent’s dead. “Umma… Appa.” I cried out looked at the vampire with hate filled eyes. He was taking more steps towards my sister, but he was never able to get to her; I was too quick for him. He ended fallen to the ground, covered in blood. He was no longer alive. I hurried over to my sister hugging her because she was crying.

I pulled out my cell phone pressing the red button in the center; the red button was an emergency button to contact the vampire hunter’s society. They arrived moments later and they decided to put my sister under protection and for me since I was too young to care for her. They also wanted me to enrolling into the best vampire hunting school for the elite and that is exactly what I wanted to do.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything went black and the scenery suddenly changed and Kibum was in a big open field with a school near the end that looked like it came out of a Harry Potter film. He looked around and his eyes went wide when he saw sixteen year old Seoyoung. She was as pretty as pretty as she is now.

“Ella,” Wooyoung covered her eyes; holding her close to him, resting her head on her shoulder. “How is my sweet Ella!”

Kibum felt jealous and just watched as them interacted from a distance. He leaned against a tree with his arms crossed. No one could see him anyway; he was just a ghost watching Seoyoung’s past.

He started to understand why Seoyoung acts the way that she acts. She was so strong and that is what he really loved about her. Kibum continued to watch Seoyoung’s scene with Wooyoung with an angered expression on his face.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Wooyoung, “Wooyoung Oppa what it is it.” I took his hands and uncovered my eyes and watched his sit in front of me, smiling at me like a dork.

“Ella were graduating soon year from here and I hope we get assigned to work together. It would be great to work with you. They normally put the top two students on a team together.” He leaned in closer to me and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away moments later. “I hope we get to work together when we are older.” He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek causing me to blush.

“Wooyoung oppa you know that vampire hunters can’t have a relationship with each other. You know that there are seven rules that we cannot break.”

“I know but sometimes they are worth breaking.” Wooyoung said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled away moments later looking into my eyes with his sweet, gentle eyes.

“Rules may be meant to be broken, but I’m not one of those people Oppa. I’m sorry.” I got up and left him there with a confused look on his face. “I cannot break the rules after what happened to my family.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum could not believe that Wooyoung kissed her twice. He watched Seoyoung walk away from him and he was proud of her and smiled like a dork to himself. He watched as everything turned to black once again.

He looked around wondering what was going on why everything went black again. He saw another white light and followed it. He walked through it and noticed Ella was in the head of the vampire hunters off. He noticed she was getting a class X assignment. He studied about vampire hunters and knew that was the most dangerous assignment. He noticed that Seoyoung was about eighteen years old; he watched Seoyoung closely.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ella this mission is very dangerous and I want you to be very aware of your surroundings.” I took a seat across from my boss taking the folder he was handing to me.

“Where does this mission take me?” I asked him wondering what country I was heading to this time.

“You’re going to be posing as a student at a high school in Seoul, South Korea. Female students have been going missing for quite some time now and we believe that it is him. Ella get to the bottom of this mystery and take him down. We are sending you Ella because you can easily adapt to any environment and deceived many people.”

“When do I leave sir?” I asked him.

“Tonight! Our privet jet will take you there and Ella be careful we lost a few hunters already to him.” My boss said, “Go now Ella and use your Korean name when you are out there.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything went black again and another white light appear. This was becoming a routine for him and he was learning more about her. When the light appeared he knew that he was going to be shown another aspect of her past. He knew that soon that she was going to be turned into a half vampire sooner or later.

Kibum watches Seoyoung arrive at the in Seoul and watched her enter the school. She looked around at the school, and suddenly a tall handsome man stood behind Seoyoung. He knew immediately that he was a vampire by the way he looked, by the way he smelled, by the way he looked at Seoyoung with lust filled eyes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned around and noticed a tall handsome man standing in front of me; he was dressed in a uniform similar to mine. He was dressed in all black except for his tie that was red. “You must be out new student. It’s a pleasure to meet you Seoyoung sii” He took my hand and kissed it, “I am the student body president and I was sent here to help you find your way Miss Seoyoung sii.”

I blushed as he talked to me, was I really fallen for a vampire. I could not let that happen, but his charm was too much for me to handle and I was weaken.

A few months of passed and I been dating him for a month. I really did love him, and I did not know that I was fallen into his trance, but I didn’t care that he was a sweet, caring person in my eyes. He was taking me out on a date today and I could not wait. We were heading to a romantic dinner in town.

He pulled me along into an alley and pushed me up against a wall with a smirk on his face. He must of done this to everyone of his victims. He leaned in and whispered into my ear, “I know what you are.” He took a piece of my hair and smelled it and smirked as he looked into my eyes with lust in his eyes. “Miss Vampire Hunter Ella. I should have known that you were a vampire hunter. The rumor is that you are one the best vampire hunter’s in the world. Such a pretty little thing.”

I suddenly snapped out of his trance trying to break free from him. “Yaa you jerk let go of me.” I said as I tried to reach for my hunting weapon, but he pushed my wrist against the wall causing them to bleed making him go wild over my blood.

“Aww my trance broke on my princess.” He said, “This makes things more difficult.” He leaned in closer to my neck. “I guess I have to just kill you other than making you my vampire princess.” He leaned in and bit me and everything went black after that.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum ran towards Seoyoung wanting to save her, but everything went black and remained black all he heard was voice.

“You are no longer a hunter Ella. You are stripped of that name and your title as an Elite Hunter. Your memories will be erased and will not be giving back to you forever. Your memories of how your parents died will be replaced with them letting you live in Korea on your own to become a singer. We will place you under NH Media since we have an alliance with them. Your will never be allowed to visit you little sister because we do not want you to change her to. She is the only one left in your line and will take your position as Elite hunter once she is properly trained. Seoyoung you are half vampire and a half human now.”

The voices stopped and a light appeared where Kibum saw Seoyoung sitting there with a broken guitar. She was wearing a pretty white dress, her hair was in soft curls, and her eyes looked sad. The strings of her guitar were broken; Kibum sat in front of her and placed a hand on her cheek. “Seoyoung.” He said as he leaned in closer to her face and...

Authors Bite: Very fast update hehehe. It popped into my head and boom. I had to write this chappie and post it write away since I wanted to. Please comment. I love feedback. Even Silent readers comment I want to hears from yous I love love you kiss mes.