Chapter 5 ~ Let the Games Begin

Finally Fallen

Chapter 5: Let the Games Begin

I woke up early the next morning because I did not want to wake up to see one of the U-kiss members in my room. Those seven boys can be erted sometimes. I was sitting on the counter in the Kitchen with a small cup of tea in my pajamas that were different from last night. The pajamas I had on last night got wet from the incident with Kevin and the shower. I was in back shorts, a black tank top, and a sweat shirt that had panda ears and a tail attached to it. I had the hood of the sweatshirt up because I was cold.

I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. They echo throughout the house causing me to wonder who was up right now and who it was going to be walking through the door of the Kitchen. I was hoping it was not Kevin because I did not want to deal with him and I did not have my little plan for him ready yet to mess with his head. The person walked into the kitchen and I was so happy that it was Kibum. “Hiiii Sunbaeeee” I said in a very cheerful voice causing him to jump. Seeing him jump like that brought a smile to my face because the way that he did it was so cute.

“What are you doing up this early.” Kibum asked sitting down at the table resting his head in his arms and yawned. Kibum looked really tired and looked like he can fall asleep any minute. “Did you sleep well Seoyoung?”

“I sleep fine Kibummie sunbae.” I smiled cutely towards him and hopped off the counter yawning. The cup slipped from my hands causing a loud bang on the tiled floor. I picked up the broken pieces and cut my hand. A warm, stinging sensation when through my body; blood was dripping out of my fingers tips. I felt a presence next to me, grabbing on to my wrist gently, and putting my injured fingers into his mouth stopping the bleeding. I felt an arm go around waist pulling me close to his body, and I looked up into Kibums eyes. Kibum’s eyes looked like they were trying to fighting off something. I can see the pain in his eyes. He did not want to hurt me. I placed a hand on his cheek, “Kibummie are you ok.”

He removed my injured fingers from his mouth, not taking his eyes off of me causing me to blush. My body kept getting warmer, why was Kibum doing this to me. He gave me one of his famous eye smiles and pulled me up to my feet, “You need to be more careful Seoyoung.” He kneeled down and picked up the broken pieced of the cup and tossed them in the trash. “If it was anyone else something bad would have happened.”

“What do you mean by something bad? What do you mean by that?” I knew what he was talking about, but gave him a confused look. Kibum came closer and closer to me until I was leaning against the counter. Kibum placed his hands on the counter trapping me between him and the counter. “You need to be careful around us. I don’t want you to get hurt. If you got hurt I would not be able to forgive myself.” Kibum moved away and walked out of the room.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum entered his room thinking about the little taste of Seoyoungs blood that he had which was very delicious. He shook of the thought of wanting to taste her blood again. He found Dongho on the floor, with the blackest tangled around him, hugging onto his life sized bear, and Kevin was nowhere to be found. Kibum clenched his fist. Where did that idiot go? Kibum went over to Dongho and kicked him in the side. “YAAA”

Dongho opened his eyes and they were as cold as ice, “What, Hyung I want to sleep more.” He rolled over onto his stomach pulling his bear close to him.

“Where is Kevin?” Kibum asked in a stern you better tell me or die voice.

“He said something about getting fresh air and said he wanted to get noona something for causing her to trip last night. I think he is trying to play games with her.” He said in a sleepy voice. “I want to play games with noona too.”

Kibum shook his head and watch Dongho fall asleep in a second.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go for a run because it always helps me clear my head and gets rid of my stresss. I came to a stop when I saw Kevin walking in my direction carrying a cute pink teddy bear. I was wondering why he had a teddy bear with him.

When he looked up and saw me, I saw a huge smiled on his face and he started to walk towards me quickly. “Noonaaaa” He said cutely as he skipped over to me. I decided to change directions because I did not have a plan yet to mess with Kevin.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soohyun and Eli were snooping in Seoyoung’s room looking through her things trying to get an answer to who she really is. Seoyoung was driving them crazy. They do not trust her at all.

“Hyung did you find anything yet.” Eli asked looking through the closet and pulled out a few pictures of her and her younger sister. “I didn’t know she had a sister.”

Soohyun looked over his shoulder and sighed. “Get back to looking she will be back soon and I do not want to get caught by anyone.”

“YAAA” Xander said leaning against the door. “What are you guys doing? You should not be looking around Seoyoungs room like this. “Out! Now!” He pointed out the door, “We need to talk about this.” The two boys followed Xander to his room

Kiseop walked down the hall rubbing his eyes with a confused look on his face. Why was Xander hyung frustrated? He looked in Xanders room and Dongho came up behind Kiseop poking him causing Kiseop jump. “ya”

“Ooo Xander hyung is going to lecture!” Dongho watched too because he loved seeing Xander lecture others about doing something they shouldn’t. Xander was an impressive all the time.

“You do not go into her room when she is here or not. You need permission to go in her room. Soohyun I don’t know what is with you, but stop acting cold towards her when she is being nice. She is here because someone is after her and we are protecting her. Same goes for you Eli.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a hand go around my wrist and pull me towards an alley. He pulled me deep into the alley. I felt my back being pushed into a wall. “I’ll give you this bear noona if you tell me your secrets.” Kevin puffed out his cheeks like a blow fish and started to act cute.

I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him towards me. “You think acting cute will work on me Sunbae. You should know me better than that. What is this secret you are talking about?” I was playing dumb with him.

“Don’t play dumb with me Seoyoung” My name rolled of his tongue. He was using a dark, seductive voice. He placed a hand on my chin and lifted my face up to look into his lust filled eyes. “I know you are playing with me and I like it.” Kevin leaned closer to me, “I’m having too much fun with you noona.”

“Really, I’m having fun not telling you. You think flirting with me will get something out of me your wrong. Sunbae” I said in a cutely.

“Are you sure about that.” Kevin was leaning closer to my face inches away from my lips.

Authors Bite: I am evil man man ha ni. I like U-kiss as bad boys man man ha ni I am keeping my plot the same man man ha ni because I'm such a bad bad bad girl. Lolz. I hope you like this chapter. Sweet protective Kibummie who is holding back a lot to make sure he doesn't hurt her. Eli and Soohyun being evil and trying to find out the truth. Xander getting a little mad at them. Kiseop and Dongho spying. Confused Kiseop hehehe. Kevin BAD BOY that I love so much in this story. Me=lil vampire demon princess.Please give me feedback!