Chapter 23: Lost Forever

Finally Fallen

Chapter 23: Lost Forever

I knew it was the end when he blocked my path. He was looking at me with hungry eyes as he walked towards me. You could barely hear his footsteps it was like he was walking on air. “My princess is trying to escape from me once again. You know the cat always catches the mouse.” He placed a hand on my chin and pushed me against the wall. “You cannot escape from me Seoyoung. You are going to be mine forever one I sink my fangs into your neck.” He his lips and kissed my neck. I pushed him away and gave him a cold glare.

“I will never be yours. I belong to no one” I looked at him. “You and I have no connation at all not like…” she stopped talking.

“Like you and Kibum. Yes I know of that connection and I need to break the connection between you two.” He smirked before he turned towards the two people who were watching my room. “You two come here.” He called them over and pushed them into a room. He came out moments later with a satisfied look on his face. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me along down the dark black hall.

“What did you do to them?” I asked him with a questionable look on my face. I knew what happened, but I wanted t make sure he killed them.

“That is not important right now Seoyoung. You will be having dinner with me tonight. Having dinner without his soon to be vampire bride is a bit lonely. Do you know how long I have been waiting for you? You don’t want me to be lonely do you?”

“I rather you be lonely and dead. I am unhappy when I am around you.” I pushed him away from me and walked on my own, but he grabbed onto me once again twisting my wrist.

“Princes you will have dinner with me whether you like it or not!”

---

“Aish shut up Wooyoung. You are so damn annoying!” Kibum growled walking faster to get away from Wooyoung who was asking too many questions about the connection he had with Seoyoung.

“Do not tell me to shut up you stupid vampire. This is still all your fault.” Wooyoung glared at Kibum.

Alexander and Nichkhun walked behind them with their heads titled. They knew that Wooyoung and Kibum hated each other. Well know that Wooyoung hates Kibum because Seoyoung chose Kibum and not him. Kibum really did not hate anyone.

“Will they ever stop this nonsense?” Nichkhun asked Alexander.

“I’m not too sure since Kibum is very protective of Seoyoung. He really loves her I can tell by the look in his eyes. He really loves her and will never give up on her. They have a connection that cannot be broken.” Alexander followed Kibum and Wooyoung.

“What sort of connection?” Nichkhun asked.

“Well it’s a blood connection. They both let each other drink from each other willingly. They created a connection that way. Seoyoung does not have a connection with the guy who made her a half vampire because he forced it on her.”

“Oh I get it now or at least I think I get it.” Nichkhun looked at the two boys and then back at Alexander with his head tilted.

---

Dongho crossed his arm and walked faster, “Come on Kevin you are so slow! We are never going to find her if you walk this slow.”

“Yaahh I’m not being slow. I am picking up on the sent of blood!” Kevin started to walk in a different direction as Dongho.

“Yahhh hyung wait.” Dongho chased after Kevin and came to a stop crashing into him. “Why did you…” His eyes came upon the building Kevin was looking at. “Do you think she is in there Kevin Hyung?”

“Yes I do?” Kevin looked at him. “We just need to find a way in.”

---

“Princess you have to eat something” he said to me with a gentle, but still evil looking smile. He started to cut my food for me. I looked away from him and crossed my arms. He was quick and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him. “You need to eat! I do not want my princess to faint from hunger.”

“I rather faint from hunger then look at your ugly face.” I gave him an unemotional facial expression.

“You attitude is getting annoying.” His fangs showed and he leaned towards my face, “I was thinking about keeping you half human longer, but now I am changing my mind.”

Authors Bite: I'm sorry if it is another short chapter. I'm also sorry it took me awhile to get up. I am soooooo sorry. Well I hope you like it. 2 more chapters left and I will post the sequel two weeks after this one is done so keep your eyes out for it!