Chapter 25: Finally Fallen

Finally Fallen

Chapter 25: Finally Fallen

I woke up in a white room, not knowing where I was. I did not even know if I was alive or dead. The last thing I remembered was the vampire who made me what I was biting down into my neck. The sharp pain I endured; my life flashing before my eyes. Did I survive that tragic event? I rolled over to my side and saw my hero’s perfectly sculpted face sleeping next to me. He was god-like and I was deeply in love with him.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The lust of blood came over my whole body and I wondered where this blood lust came from. I looked over at him and my lips. The temptation to bite into his neck was taking over me. I was trying to hold myself back, but I could not do that any longer.

I crawled over to him and stared at his neck. I could see the blood pumping trough his veins. My face came nearer to his neck, and he suddenly woke startling me. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me down on the bed, “Seoyoung.” He spoke in a husky voice; I loved his voice when he just wakes up.

“Kibummie what’s wrong with me?” I looked into his cold but yet gentle eyes. I felt weak and faint. My whole body was drained.

“You’re a full vampire now and you lack control at the moment.” Kibum looked at me, pulling me into a hug. “You will learn control soon; probably faster than Kevin and Dongho. Kibum chuckled. I love his laugh. I love everything about him.

“I’m just glad we destroyed him before he could do anything else to you. I do not know what I would do if I lost you.” He kissed me softly on the lips, and pulled away moments later. He knew that my lust was growing because of that kiss.

He looked at me, “Is everyone else ok?” I stared at his neck as he placed a hand on my cheek.

“They are fine! Just a few scratches and they are shaken up by what the company just told them. You don’t have to be concerned about it right now. You just need to rest up and we can talk about how things will be changing and how... Oh and Wooyoung still hates me with a passion.”

“I knew he would still hate you. Wait what news?” I looked at him with my puppy like eyes hoping that he would break.

“I told you not to worry about it Seoyoung” Kibum kissed my forehead and I blushed.

I leaned closer to his neck I could not help myself anymore. He was who I was connected to and will be forever. I snuggled up to his neck, my lips brushed against it before I sunk my teeth into him. His blood was so sweet, just like him. I pulled away from him once my thirst was satisfied. “I’m sorry Kibummie!”

“It’s ok just get some more rest.” He said as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

---

Kibum left to room and entered the living room of the dorm. Kevin was there leaning against the wall, “Are you going to ever tell her hyung about what is happening to you and Xander hyung.”

Kibum looked at Kevin, “I will tell her soon. I just need her to rest more and get more control over herself.” He looked away and sighed. He started to walk to the kitchen, but Kevin stopped him, placing a cold, wet cloth on Kibum’s neck.

“Teach her to control her lust Hyung.” Kevin said. “That wound seems a bit deep.”

“I will teach her that if I disappear for a while.” Kibum said looking at Kevin.

“What do you mean by disappear?” Kevin asked looking all innocent.

“If I am not near her, she will learn control.” Kibum looked at Kevin placing a hand on his head since Kevin expression looked grim.

“I hate that they did this to you and Xander Hyung.” Kevin puffed out his cheeks. “Who is going to control me and Dongho now? How do you think Seoyoung will feel?”

“She will be sad at first, but she will learn control. Kevin I want you to protect her, but do not make any moves on my girlfriend.”

“I will not make a move on her hyung. I am worried about the new members. Why do they have to replace and why could they not have add making us a nine member group.”

“Because life is not always how you want it to be Kevin; I fell in love when I was not supposed to. I brought this upon myself, but I chose love and friendship. They would not give me both.”

“But, Xander hyung was brought into this too.” Kevin looked at me.

“He helped me and I feel bad he was kicked out.” Kibum looked at Kevin and removed his hand that was holding the cloth off his neck. “You will be find, Seoyoung will be fine, and U-Kiss will always be my family.”

“Tell her Kibum.”

“I will I leave tonight.” Kibum said, “And Xander hyung will be going back to Macau for a bit. He will be back in Korea soon don’t worry.”

Kibum headed into his room and started to pack up his bag.

---

I opened my eyes; my room was bight because of the full moon. I sat up and looked around. My mouth was dry and I felt my stomach growl. I pushed the covers from off of me. I headed out of my room to where everyone else was. They stopped talking and looked at me. I wondered where Alexander was. I tilted my head, “Where is Xander?”

“He went to Macau!” Soohyun answered.

“Why would he go there when U-Kiss has to record their new album?” I asked the boys whose faces suddenly turned grim.

“Kibum is outside and will explain everything to you.” Kiseop said and sighed.

I was starting to wonder why the boys were acting strange. I headed outside and saw Kibum standing there. He came closer to me and he pulled me into a hug, kissing me softly on my lips.

“Kibummie why are you leaving?” I asked because I noticed he had his car packed up with a few things. “What about U-Kiss?”

“I was kicked out and Xander was too.” He held me close. “You must stay here and with the company you will be the safest here.”

He started to walk away and I ran up behind him and hugged him. “Don’t go Kibum!”

“I have to?” He turned around and gave me one more kiss, “I love you Seoyoung.”


Authors note: the final chapter I hope you like it. It ended that way for a reason.... you have to read the next installment of the fic. Fallen Again is the sequel here is the link....

READ ME