Chapter 14: The Midnight Sun of my Heart!

Finally Fallen

Chapter 14: The Midnight Sun of my Heart!

I woke up in the middle of the night from, and nightmare and a pounding sensation in my head. My whole body was burning; I could feel the cold sweat drip down my face. I could not think straight; my heart was racing. I looked over, and noticed that I was leaning against Kibum’s body; he was asleep with his head resting on mine. He had his arm around me and noticed that his shirt was wet from my tears.

I looked at his parted, pink lips, his pale white skin, and his messy black hair. Kibum was like a prince from those fairytales. He was perfect and at times like this I could not believe he was a vampire. He never acted like one; he always acted like a gentleman, protecting me from others. I wiggled myself out of his tight grip and tip toed out of the room. I headed down the hall slowly letting my feet drag me to my destination. It was pitch black the only light was shinning from the window. It was the midnight sun was out. The moon was sun of the night lighting up the path that I walked.

I headed into the bathroom and started to wash my face; it was burning and tears continued to fall. I could not think straight and I felt like the world was going to fall in on me. Something about the events coming to this one were coming back to me. They were bothering me and I felt like the flashes of lights I was seeing were a sign to my past; my true self.

I placed a hand on my forehead; there was a pounding pain in my head. I felt a dizzy sensation take over my whole body. I walked out of the bathroom heading back to my room all I wanted to do was sleep it off if I could.

I somehow ended up in the kitchen that is where my feet took me. My brain was not controlling any of my actions. I looked around wondering why and how I got here. My brain was not working for some reason, but my feet must have brought me to this location for a reason. I felt someone grab on to my wrist. I turned my head quickly and noticed Dongho.

“Noona.” Dongho came closer and closer to me. I backed up into the counter looked into Dongho’s dark, lust filled eyes. I felt Dongho’s cold hand rest on my cheek. “I’m thirsty again. Can I have a taste of your blood like you gave to Kibum Hyung.” He started to lean into my neck.

“Dongho sunbae not now, I feel…” My vision faded and I fell into Dongho.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yaaa Noona are you ok!” Dongho started to shake Seoyoung; he lowering her to the ground slowly not knowing what he should do next. He noticed the sweat on her face and placed a hand against her forehead; she was burning up.

Dongho headed to the sink and went to get a cold cloth for Seoyoung’s head. He placed it on her forehead; his blood lust vanished. Dongho was more worried about noona to think about what his stomach wanted right now. He should go tell one of his Hyungs, but did not want to leave Seoyoung’s side.

Dongho took Seoyoung’s hand and watched the sleeping noona who looked like she was in so much pain. He started to wonder what she was dreaming about.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum started to wake up and noticed that Seoyoung was missing and he sat up slowly. Kibum rubbed his eyes and looked down at his shirt. He noticed it was wet and he sighed, Seoyoung must be very upset with U-Kiss. Kibum stretched his arms about his head reveling some of his stomach. He decided to get a glass of water; his mouth felt dry for some reason.

Kibum got up off Seoyoung’s bed continuing thinking where she headed off to at this hour. He hoped that she was not wandering the streets of Seoul at this hour. He was worried about her since her outburst earlier and he thought back to what she told U-Kiss a few weeks ago about how she is a half vampire.

“Yaa you’re the one who is half human half vampire.” Kevin blurted out.

“NOONA IS WHAT?” Dongho said. “I knew there was something I liked about you. I knew that your blood was something special.” Dongho his lips and had a cute grin on his face.

Kiseop looked at me completely dumbstruck. “You’re a half vampire how did that happen.”

“Ummm it’s a really long story. I used to be a vampire hunter and I kind of fell for the guy I was hunting. It was a trick and he did not fully change me because he wanted me to suffer and now he wants to turn me into a full vampire making me his queen.” Seoyoung looked at us, “After the hunter federation found out. They erased all my memories and I had to leave my family behind. They put new images in my head and here I am.” She looked at their shocked faces.

Xander came over to her and gave Seoyoung a hug, “You poor thing.” He sat next to her and held her close. Xander’s bear hugs are amazing and always seemted to make feel better. “How does being a half vampire work?”

“I don’t need to drink blood all the time and I have enhanced senses.” Seoyoung told him. Soohyun looked at her with sad eyes. He came over to Seoyoung.

“Seoyoung shii I want to apologies for being so cold to you before. I didn’t know your story and what you were being a mystery. I’m truly sorry.” Soohyun said to me in a very sincere way.

Kibum wanted to know more about her past. There was something that she was not mentioning or it could be that she could not remember. He the light as he walked into the Kitchen. He came to a stop when he saw Dongho and Seoyoung out cold on the ground.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“HYUNG” Dongho cried out, “I just came in here for a drink of water and noona was here. She did not look good when I enter. Noon’s faces was so pale and and and and moments later she fainted.”

Kibum quickly walked over to Seoyoung and picked her up in his muscular arms. “Dongho get more wet cloths I’m going to take her back to her room. Meet me there. She really must be sick. It must be all this stress with us all wanting a taste of her.”

“Ok Hyung.” Dongho listened to Kibum’s task. Kibum always knew what he was talking about. Dongho admired Kibum and Xander Hyung for their responsibility


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum laid Seoyoung down onto the bed and looked at her. He felt someone grab onto his arms. He heard a Seoyoung’s weak voice. “Don’t go.” Before she drifted off into a deep sleep and for some reason he was feeling sleepy. Kibum suddenly fell over and landed next to the bed with his head resting by Seoyoung’s..

Authors Bite: Mwhahahahhaha I hope you like next chapter. This will lead into next chapter. The chapter you all been waiting for the title is ....

Chapter 15: Fallen into the Past.