Chapter 8 ~ Taste

Finally Fallen

Chapter 8: Taste

“HOW” Kevin asked giving those eyes to Kibum that were cute and innocent. The side of Kevin was being shown that was not seen as often anymore. Those puppy dog eyes that were hard for Kibum to resist. Kevin knew all his weaknesses which was a bad thing when it comes to situations like this. Kevin always knew his weaknesses since the Xing days Kevin was able to get Kibum to spill or do something.

“What do you mean how?” Kibum looked at him trying to resist Kevin’s over use of his cuteness.

“I did not smell blood throughout the house and nothing bloody in the garbage.” Kevin took a step towards Kibum. “Tell me what you did to her. What did you do to noona hyung. You must of done a very bad thing if you are not telling us.”

“I did nothing to her Kevin. Doing bad things to her you should talk Kevin. How many times have you almost her blood already? Where are you getting these ideas from?” Kibum’s eyes wandered away from Kevin’s.

“Yaa if you were telling the truth your eyes would not be wandering from my eyes Hyung.” Kevin crossed his arms. “Hyung ah something happened between you to didn’t it. You did something that you don’t want me to know.”

Eli and Soohyun walked over to Kibum and pushed him down onto the couch and held him there since he was trying to get away.

Xander walked over and crossed his arms and started to act like the Umma of the group. “You’re not telling us something Bummie. Now speak or we will call Hyung Joon to get it out of you.”

“Umm well, I might have had a taste of Seoyoung’s blood this morning.” Kibum eyes wandered away.

“WHAT” all of them yelled at Kibum.

Dongho hopped over to Kibum and looked at him, “What did she taste like.” Dongho said in a dark voice. “And why do you get to taste her and we can’t. No fair no fair. You are a bad Hyung and a cheater.”

“I just stopped the bleeding. She dropped a cup and tried picking up the pieces, but cut her hand in the process. I stuck her bleeding fingers in my mouth to stop it myself from doing anything else to her. I have more control then you think. I did not bite her like you want to do.” Kibum said in an angry voice.

Kiseop looked at Kibum and sighed, “Calm down hyung.”

“I am calm.” He said still sounding angry “I just stopped her bleeding and that’s it. I would not hurt her at all at all like some people.” Kibum’s eyes turned from pissed off to soft and gentle


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the bed in my room, I was all nice and clean after the nice warm shower I took. I lay down and started to go through my phone. My phone started to beep and a text message came up. I opened it and looked at the message. I have not heard from this person in a while. I knew him back in my hunting days; he was my best friend.

I heard that you are back in the hunting business. Can we meet Ella? I know you probably have not heard that name in a while. Please come I really want to see you again. Meet me at the coffee shop.

I read the address and texted him back.

I will meet you there.

I haven’t heard the name Ella in awhile. That was my code name when I was in the hunters association. I used that name so I could live a normal life. I changed my clothes once again and opened the door of my room. I headed down the hall to the door to exit the dorm. I was about to exit when I felt someone grab onto my arm.

“Noona where are you going?” Dongho asked.

“My friend wants me to meet him. I haven’t seen him in a while.” I removed Dongho’s hand from my arm. “I will bring you back some sweets. Just keep it a secret that I’m going out.” I smiled cutely and Dongho just nodded in agreement.

“Ok Noona” Dongho turned around and walked away


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooyoong sat in the café in a hat waiting for Seoyoung to arrive. He kept playing with his phone wondering if she was going to get here ok. He had gotten a text from Nichkhun…

where did you go we have dance practice?

Wooyoung sighed and texted him back quickly.

Hyung I am meeting an old friend I will be back later. I haven’t seen her in about three years.

He sent the message and was wondering where she was. He was worried now. He looked at his phone and got a texted from Nichkhun again.

That’s nice. Tell her I say hi and treat her well.

Wooyoung chuckled at what his hyung said not even noticing that someone sat down across from him.

You know I will.

He hit send and looked up and noticed Seoyoung and smiled at her


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ellla” Wooyoung smiled at me. “You look so different. Are you well? They never really informed me what happened to my cute dongsaeng. They just said you wanted to retire.”

I looked at him, “Do you really want to know what happened to me Oppa.”

“What happened to you? One day you were here and the next day you vanished completely.” He said as he ordered two cheesecakes and coffee. He watched the waitress leave before looking at me again with worried eyes.

“It’s not a good think that happened to me. I was kicked out because my mission went sour and something bad happened to me.” I looked at him. He looked at me with concerned eyes. He always was concerned about me and it hurt me. “You will hate me if you knew. I’m not sure if I should tell you or not.”

“You used to be able to tell me anything. What happened to you? Why did they kick you out?”

“Promise you will not hate me or look down on me for it. It was my own stupidity and I regret it. I have to deal with it for the rest of my life.”

“What is it” he looked at me with his warm eyes. His eyes were always warm around me, but when he is out hunting vampires he is a different person.

“Oppa I am a..."

Authors Bite: I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to bring in a 2PM member to make things interesting. Kibummie opened his mouth since oppa is sooo honest ^^. Plese give me feedback I love getting feedback.!

Please if you haven't seen my other fics check them out...

7Kisses University

Choco-o-Love

Stylish Kiss

and

A Song Calling For You One More Time

!