Chapter 24: Castle of Sand

Finally Fallen

Chapter 24: Castle of Sand

Gently flowing
White
The dry clouds come through
A gray me
Just sit down
Seeing
Gathering stars
Build the sand castle
My humble prayer
The sorrowful fall
Its feet
And the waves steal it
a world of darkness.
a world of silence.
Prayer takes off
While being fanned by the wind
Still continue to light
While I have no more time
My hands turn cold
Build sand castles
And the waves steal it
Oh, to you

I opened my eyes slowly sitting up and placed a hand on my neck. There was nothing wrong with it. I looked over and saw him standing there. I started to wonder how he got here. His velvet voice spoke to me as he walked over. “Princess I have some invaders in my fortress that I have to take care of. Once your U-Kiss is dead you will be mine forever.”

---

“Kevin Hyung be careful” Dongho said as they entered the castle like hideout

“Yes be careful Woo Sung Hyun.” The person appeared looking at them. He smirked showing his fangs to them. “You will not save her Woo Sung Hyun and your hyung will not be able to save the person he loves. She is already getting lost in her own darkness.”

Kevin’s fist clenched as he saw one of the vampires minions. “Dongho go on ahead I will take care of this idiot.”

“Ok Hyung” Dongho ran ahead not looking back. Dongho trusted Kevin would not get hurt. He was more worried about the person who he was going to fight. Kevin angry is not a pretty sight.

“Awww how sweet Kevin is very protective of the maknae of U-Kiss!” He took a step towards Kevin. “How to Kill you” He smirked at Kevin.

Kevin pulled out a katana and pointed it at him. “Take one more step and I will not hesitate to kill you.” Kevin’s eyes were cold. “You hurt noona and I will hurt you for that.” They ran towards each other.

---

“Noona noona where are you.” Dongho said as he ran down the hall. He came to a stop when he saw a guard. He started to growl. He ran towards the person and kicked him to the ground. He took care of him and continued on his way.

---

I looked out the window, seeing the rain splatter against the window. I started to tie my sheets together. I opened the window and tossed the sheets out the window, hoping that it will get me to a safe place.

I arrived at the ground and saw him there in front of me. He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me close. “Where do you think you are going princess?”

“No where I just wanted fresh air.” I lied trying to get away from him. I could not get away, my body felt so week and useless.

“Liar.” He pushed my long hair behind my ear and leaned in towards my neck. “I was being patient, but I cannot hold back anymore princess.”

“If you lean any closer I will kill you.” A voice came from a distance. I looked over and saw four people standing there.

“Aish I guess my men did not get to them.” He looked at them and then at me and was too quick for me. He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. “Come closer and she dies. Kim Kibum you do not want me to kill your girlfriend do you.”

“If you hurt her I will kill you. No get your filthy hands off of her!” Wooyoung said.

“Ahhh you have to people who love you, but I know the one that you love. The one that you long for Seoyoung” He placed a hand on my cheek. “I see the look in your eyes.”

“Yahhh leave her alone” Kibum yelled.

“Kibummie so violent with your tone of voice; you must really love my vampire doll.” He smirked as he looked at me.

“She is not a doll. She is our sweet Seyoung.” Alexander growled.

“Yes she is and will be mine forever.” He leaned into my neck and bite me. I let out a scream and everything went black after that.

I felt a warm sensation. His gentle lips against mine, I wondered what was going on. My eyes opened slowly and all I saw was a white room.

Authors Bite: Late update and I am sorry. Summer Job and summer class keeps me busy. One more chapter and then the sequel will be posted.