Chapter 7: Not The Whole Truth

Finally Fallen

Chapter 7: Not The Whole TruthCome Out

“We have to talk about something.” Those worlds that came out of Kibum’s mouth made me nervous and sick to my stomach. I was thinking about how they were going to react to me being half vampire and half human. They will call me a half breed and hate me for keeping things from them. I just know something like that was going to happen. My heart started to sink as we gathered in the living room. It was beating so fast I can see Kevin’s eyes wander toward me with a concern look on his face. Since when is he concerned he always cornered me and flirted with me. Not that I didn’t like him flirting since I was playing with him. How should I start this off, how was she going to explain this. Kibum spoke again, “Seoyoung has to tell us something important.”

“Do I really have to do it now? I’m covered in blood.” I said in a cute voice and batted my eyes. Hoping that would work to get out of talking; I got up from the couch, but was pushed down by Kibum. “Kibummie” I said cutely, “Do you really want me covered in blood in a room of vampires.”

The five other boys paused and their heads turned towards Me. Soohyun looked at Kibum and Kevin with a somewhat frustrated look but he spoke calmly, “You told her didn’t you.”

“Nope she knew on her own. I was talking to her went another vampire appeared and distracted us.” Kevin said.

“You were flirting with Seoyoung again weren’t you Kevin.” Eli asked with a smirk on his face. “Come on Kevin I know you be...” Kevin tossed a Piro Piro pillow on him.

“Awww I wanted to hear what Eli Sunbae had to say Kevin you’re no fun.” I smirked playing with Kevin once again. I could see the redness in his face.

“Yaa you’re the one who is half human half vampire.” Kevin blurted out.

“NOONA IS WHAT?” Dongho said. “I knew there was something I liked about you. I knew that your blood was something special.” Dongho his lips and had a cute grin on his face.

Kiseop looked at me completely dumbstruck. “You’re a half vampire how did that happen.”

“Ummm it’s a really long story. I used to be a vampire hunter and I kind of fell for the guy I was hunting. It was a trick and he did not fully change me because he wanted me to suffer and now he wants to turn me into a full vampire making me his queen.” I looked at them, “After the hunter federation found out. They erased all my memories and I had to leave my family behind. They put new images in my head and here I am.” I looked at their shocked faces.

Xander came over to me and gave me a hug, “You poor thing.” He sat next to me and held me close. Xander’s bear hugs are amazing and always make me feel better. “How does being a half vampire work?”

“I don’t need to drink blood all the time and I have enhanced senses.” I told him. Soohyun looked at me with sad eyes. He came over to me.

“Seoyoung shii I want to apologies for being so cold to you before. I didn’t know your story and what you were being a mystery. I’m truly sorry.” Soohyun said to me in a very sincere way.

“That’s nice of you today. I’m going to clean up a bit. This blood is probably driving you guys crazy.” I got up and headed to the bathroom. I was leaving a few things that they should not know out. Things they don’t need to know. Things I don’t want them to know. In time they will know when I am ready.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum watched as she walked away and noticed the rest of U-Kiss turned to him and Kevin. “So what are we going to do? She is still a temptation to us even though she is a half vampire.” Soohyun said sitting next to Kiseop.

“I don’t think we should let her be alone. We need to protect her.” Kiseop said. “Since she is being targeted I feel like we need to take her in.”

“I will take Seoyoung in with warm open arms.” Xander smiled. “She needs us right now. She has no family and is one of us.”

“She is not like us. Half Vampires are rare and can be dangerous.” Eli said.

“She is kind-of scary sometimes, but that is what I like about noona. She is fierce and not afraid to talk back. I smelled her blood this morning and then it disappeared instantly.” Kevin’s eyes went to Kibum.

“What I did nothing but stopped her bleeding this morning after she dropped a cup. She cut her fingers and I stopped the bleeding.”

“How?’ Kevin asked.

Authors Bite: I Know with all that is going on it took me two days to write again. I will still be writing my fics with all my heart for these seven amazing boys sooooo please suport Ukiss fighting always and forever. Please give me feedback!!

Please if you haven't seen my other fics check them out...

7Kisses University

Choco-o-Love

Stylish Kiss

and

A Song Calling For You One More Time

!