Chapter 12 ~ Comeback Again

Finally Fallen

Chapter 12: Comeback Again

My debut stage was amazing, there are some many people cheering for me. U-kiss gave me flowers to congratulate me.

I was the last o head out of the dressing room at Music Core, but came to an abrupt stop when I saw him with his fellow group mate.

Wooyoung walked over to me with Nichkhun with a sweet smile on his face, "Ella, your comeback was amazing." Wooyoung pulled me into a hug. He let go of me and introduced Nichkhun to me.

"It's a pleasure to meet Wooyoung's childhood friend. He never mentioned that you were so cute."

"Thanks!" I smiled and watched Nichkhun leave leaving me alone with Wooyoung.

I started to walk away when Wooyoung grabbed my arm, "we need to talk about you and the vampires."

"Really I am one of those vampires Wooyoung Oppa" I said in a seductive voice, "one of the perks with being a half vampire is that I don't need blood as often. I also know when I'm making someone uncomfortable."

Wooyoung's face turned red and listens to her talk. "Are you going to come back to the vampire hunting society?"

"Not sure! Should I, Shouldn't I. I'm not sure, I like living with vampires. They make life interesting!"

"But they are blood ..." he stopped what he was saying.

"Oppa, do not say bad things about vampires since I am one of them." I place a hand on his wrist and removed his hand from my arm. "See you around!"

I saw Dongho watching and grabbed into his arm before he pounced, "come puppy Dongho"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late at night and I was alone, in the dorm with Kevin. He was completely ignoring me for some odd reason. This has been going on for the past few days. Kevin always wanted something from me. He was always flirting with me with his lust filled eyes, but he wasn't doing anything to me.

I saw him come out if the bathroom moments later without a shirt drying his wet auburn hair with a blue towel. I blushed when I saw him like that. Kevin had abs which was shocking. They were different from Kibum's abs. Kevin placed the towel on his shoulders as he opened the refrigerator. Kevin pulled out a bottle of water taking a sip from it. Kevin turned around and came to a stop when he saw me. He looked at me with cold, hate filled eyes.

He looked at me and then looked away. Kevin tried his best to walk around me, but I stopped him. Kevin looked at me and pushed me against the counter pressing his body against mine. He placed a hand on my chin forcing me to look at him.

"What is it that you want noona?" He leaned in closer to my face gripping onto my wrist. "You are playing gave with me again. You let Kibum Hyung drink from you?"

I looked at him with wide eyes. How did he know Kibum did that? Was it Alexander who told him, "Are you sure about that?"

"Kiseop Hyung told me about the fresh bite marks on your neck. I know it was Kibummie Hyung. It hurts me that you let him drink from you and not me. I know Hyung likes to force himself not to drink blood as often since his heart is so warm and caring."

Kevin's face leans closer to me; his lips came closer and closer to mine. "Noona! Are you going to let me kiss you or do what I been wanting to do to you for sometime" He said in a dark, seductive voice that I was liking for some reason.

"Then do what you want to do to me already Kevin Woo. You seem to be treating me more like a doll the anything else."

"Because noona you are pretty like a doll." Kevin's lips touched mine. They were so soft and sweet. Kevin's hand loosened on my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer making my blood rush to my cheeks.

Kevin pulled away moments later looking into my eyes. He his lips as he stared at my neck leaning in to it. Kevin heard the door of open and moved away from me quickly. He watched as the rest of U-Kiss come in.

Authors Bite: Seoyoung has been hanging around U-Kiss for too long. She is picking bad bad bad habits from them. HEHEHEEE. Kevin is such a bad little thing isn't he. I'm having to much fun writing him like that O_o. Lalala *gets shot* don't kill me with the kiss thing. I had to do it since I am evil went it comes to this.

... Chapter 13: The Tears That I Cry (Coming Soon)