Chapter 3 ~ Haunting Past

Finally Fallen

Chapter 3: Haunting Past

I was a lost and confused child. A young girl who could not recall anything after I was pulled into the arms of Kibum the most unexpected person I knew. His mussels mass may scare some people off, but they don’t know Kibum how I do. His cold, scary exterior doesn’t allow people to get to know him internally. Kibum is very gentle, caring man with a big heart.

I blushed when he pulled me closer and closer to me, wrapping his arms around me delicately so he would not hurt me anymore then I already am. He really knows how to be a real gentleman to women and I wish I can learn more about him. I could feel my wet salty tears poor down my face and did not know what was coming over me. My eyes always felt heavy around these guys anymore and once again I fainted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum entered the dorm, soaked from head to toe, with an angered expression on his face, with sleeping Seoyoung in his arms. He was angry about all the fighting that occurred this morning; they were supposed to be a team. He headed into the room he shared with Kevin and Kiseop and laid her down on his bed and pulled the covers over her wanting her body to warm up. U-Kiss was putting her thought too much and he was feeling horrible and could not get her cold, emotionless eyes out of his head. Seoyoung should not have hateful eyes; they should me sweet caring and always smiling.

He headed out into the living room, placing his palm on his sweaty head. He saw Kevin was skipping down the hall like a female. Kevin suddenly and had an angelic look on his face. When he saw Kibum he came to a stop by him, “Hyung did you find noona?”

“Yes, I did and what’s with you and you attitude lately. You being acting cold, sweet, and seductive lately. Xander Hyung told me what you did to Kiseop. Kevin we are a team and are supposed to work together.” Kibum removed his hand from his sweaty head. His eyes looked very gentle and warm; they were normally always cold looking.

“Hyung he was flirting with noona and it made me angry. The attitude is what I learned from you Hyung. I like acting cute and sweet to have the girl fall for me. I act cold and protective when another guy comes near the girl. Finally, I act flirtatious and seduce.” Kevin smirked, “You taught me a lot of bad things Hyung. A lot of very bad things.” He said in a dark voice and switched back to cheery moments later. “Oh well, noona’s back now so I will check on her.” He started to walk towards the room that he shares with Kibum and Kiseop who he still was frustrated with, but he was stopped by Kibum.

“Yaa let her get some sleep Kevin, you have that lust look in your eyes again. You are attracted to her because you like how her blood smells.”

“Hyung her blood type is AB the most interesting and dirtiest blood amongst the blood types.” Kevin his lips and was thinking naughty things.
Kibum glared at Kevin the way he was talking made his blood boil. “YAAA It was easier when you were innocent, where did you learn to be such a bad boy.” Kibum asked with a smirk on his face know he was the one that corrupted Kevin’s innocent mind along with Soohyun.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was remembering more of my past, as I laid in the bed that Kibum placed me in. I knew that I must have fainted once again because I could not remember the past few hours. The surface where I was laying on was so soft, feeling like I was floating on cloud in heaven. I knew that I was not going to heaven for some reason I just had that feeling of doubt. I could not remember any of my childhood, and it was driving me to insanity. I knew I would lose my sanity one day, I just wish I was an old woman when that happened. My eyes started to open slowly, but they still felt heavy. I did not care.

Eli walked into the room with a tray of food and smiled at me. “Seoyoung are you feeling ok.” He put down the tray on the table and started to walk towards me, it looked like he was floating across the floor like an angel. For some reason I knew he was no angel. When he sat down next to me he placed a hand on my forehead to check if I had a fever. He was making blush red, as red as a tomato that might give him the impression that I was ill. I reached for his wrist, grabbing onto it gentle, removing his hand from my forehead.

Eli looked at me with hungry eyes when I grabbed his wrist hard. His reaction was fast and was leaning closer to me, with his black, cold eyes. “Don’t do that again, ok. Do you know…” He stopped in the middle of his sentence making me curious about this mystery that the U-Kiss boys were giving off. Eli got up and headed towards that door, and I wondered what I did to piss him off. When he looked back at me, “Eat, I made it for you.” He left the room after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli entered the living room and sat down next to Soohyun. “Hyung your right we cannot tell Seoyoung about what we are. She can’t stay here with us because we might hurt her and put her in danger.”

“I’m glad you agree with me Eli, but there is something about her that I just don’t like. There is something about her scent that some vampires hate the most; the scent of a vampire hunter.” Soohyun’s eyes were very dark and filled with hate.

“What makes you say that Hyung.” Eli asked with a curious look on his face.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks have passed since the incidents with U-Kiss, and I have been trying to forget them. It was so hard to forget them being in the same company. I continued to think if I should remain in NH Media. Kevin always comes to visit me during my practices when I did not want to see his angelic smile and face. I could not get Kevin’s lustful eyes watching my every move out of my head. I can never see him as sweet, innocent Kevin anymore. I wanted to forget U-Kiss forever.

It was another late night at the company, and I was heading down the stairs from a long day of dancing my heart out. All I wanted to do was sleep. I suddenly came to a stop sensing something strange, I dark aura was surrounding the area. That is when I felt someone’s cold hand on my shoulder; I looked back seeing the same person from weeks ago. The one who gave the scare on my right arm; in a blink of an eye I was against the wall in his powerful grasp.

“We meet again princess!” I tried to push him away, but he grabbed onto my wrist and pinned it up against my head. “I know you know what I am Seoyoung Shii. Yes, I know your name because I have been trying to track to since the last time we met three years ago. You are very hard to detect with all this protecting and your memory being erased by them” He said in a seductive voice, “want me to help you remember your past princess of the vampire hunter.”

The words vampire hunter rolled off his tongue, bringing chills down my spine. Was I really a vampire hunter? That word seemed to trigger something in my brain causing me to remember what I was and what I had to do. I glared at the vampire in front of me with very cold, hateful eyes. I don’t know what came over me, but I was able to get out of his grasp. I ran and ran and ran not know where my feet would take me. I pulled out my phone and tried to call someone, but the sudden sharp pain in my head caused me to drop it calling some random number. I could not see who I called all I heard was “hello Seoyoung noona” and moments later I heard foot step coming closer and closer casing an echo throughout the building.

I felt a warm gentle hand on my shoulder and on the side of my face. My head lifted slightly and I looked into his eyes.

Authors Bite: Sorry if it is short. I hope you have been enjoying this story soo far. I like making Kevin and Dongho into bad boys. Its too much fun. I'm really liking writing this vampire story I hope you like it. Please give me feedback I love hearing it.