Chapter 21: Kidnapped...…His Doll

Finally Fallen

Chapter 21: Kidnapped...…His Doll

I woke up in total darkness, my head hurt, my body felt weak, and the smell of blood was everywhere. It was so intoxicating and starting to drive me mad. That intoxicating smell was like a drug to me. I needed blood soon, but I will not take it from an innocent people. I was hoping this place was a dreaming about this awful place. I was hoping still on my date with Kibum; my vampire prince. I was hoping that this was a prank by U-Kiss maknae, but I came to realize that I was wrong. This was reality and I was in his place of evil.

I tried to get up, but could not because for some reason my stomach was twisting and turning. My heart stopped when I heard footsteps coming towards where I was. I sat up slowly and saw the door open. There was a bright light and he was standing there. The person who did this to me was standing there in front of me. “Hi Princess did you miss me. It has what been three years since we last met.” He walked closer to me and that is when I realized my clothing was different from when I was on my date with Kibum.

I was in a black, short lacy dress and lace fingerless gloves. I looked like a Lolita doll. I knew it was that because when I was in Japan for overseas activities I saw girls dressed like this. I backed away when he got closer to me.

“Why is my princess backing away? You should be thanking me for making you a half vampire, but you are unstable right now I can tell. Who has been helping you stay stable?” He placed a hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. “Let make you a full vampire and everything will be ok.”

“Never and it is none of your business who has been helping me!” I said to him and looked at him with an angered expression.

“Ahhh I know Seoyoung.” He said in a sly voice and leaned closer to me. “You are in love with one of the U-Kiss members. Kim Kibum is the one that has charmed you with his eye smiles. The person who seems really protective of you Seoyoung. The person who we almost killed.”

“You what?” I screamed.

---

“Xander Hyung let me go.” Kibum said loudly.

“Kibummie you need to rest. You just got stitches in your arm. You lost a lot of blood today.” Alexander pushed Kibum down on the cough in the dorm. “You will get hurt even more if you go out like that Bummie.”

“So I need to save Seoyoung!” Kibum said trying to push Alexander out of the way.

“You need to think rationally. Rest up and we will find her. You are not in any shape to do anything right now. Kibum they almost killed you and how do you think Seoyoung would feel if that happened.”

Kevin and Dongho walked into the company with a scared look on their faces. Something bad must have happened at the company. Kiseop came in moments later and sat down next to Kibum.
“What happened” Alexander asked.

“Wooyoung and 2PM are going to help find her. Wooyoung sounded worried when he found out. The rest of 2PM had to restrain him from running out of their dorm and doing something stupid.” Kiseop sighed, “What happened at the company?”

“They are not happy with us! They know about Kibum and Seoyoung somehow, but I don’t know how. We were being careful to keep it from them. After we find her and once she is alright they want to talk to Xander Hyung and Kibummie Hyung.”

“Why?” Alexander and Kibum asked at the same time.

“How are we supposed to know hyungs. Me and Mr. Fish are just the messagers.” Dongho pouted. “I want to know what they want with you two?”

Soohyun entered carrying Eli on his back. “We found the place, but Eli hit his head before we could do anything. I took him back here. We should head there tomorrow late in the night or early in the morning.”

“We need to let Wooyoung and 2PM know about what we are doing.” Kiseop said as he pulled out his phone and was about to call him when Alexander took the phone.

“Let me call him and explain everything.” Alexander said.

“Are you sure you almost killed him the last time.” Soohyun smirked.

“I think it’s best for me to do it!” Alexander said as he left the room.

---

“Ahhh so Kibum is the one you are close with Seoyoung. Interesting my princess is in love with U-Kiss Kim Kibum that will change once I bite you. You will be in love with me once that happens. Once I make you into a full vampire you will be mine forever, but I’m going to wait to change you princess. It will be more painful for you that way.”

I watched him leave and look at two men. “Watch the door and do not fall for her cute antics.” He left and I was locked in the dark once again.

Authors bite: I hope you lke this chapter more dark angst to come. I just need to think uo a few things. Mwhahahaha. I am sorry that it is short!