Chapter 18: My Lust for his Taste

Finally Fallen

Chapter 18: My Lust for his Taste

"Kibummie Hyung what's wrong" Kevin asked as he hugged onto Kibum's muscular arm. Kevin was worried about the concern look on Kibum's face. Kibum always had a cheerful or cold look in his eyes. His words were also sometimes harsh. Kevin knew there was something wrong by the look in his hyungs eyes. Kibum never had that look in his eyes before today and it worried him, "tell me Hyung! Please please please tell me!"

Kibum looked at Kevin and spoke harshly to him, "don't look at Seoyoung like she is a piece of food; she been through enough in her life already, and does not need a hungry vampire to make her more upset then she already is. She doesn't need any more blood taken from her. I already feel bad for taken blood from her it probably caused this. Her pain upsets me because I cannot do anything to help her."

"Hyung you are keeping us in the dark! What do you know that we don't? Kibum you probably did cause her to go mad by tasting her blood twice." Kevin looked at Kibum with jealous eyes, but they soon changed to his irresistible puppy dog eyes that had a lust filled look in them. Alexander came out of Seoyoung's room with a worried look in his eyes.

"Alexander Hyung what's wrong" Kibum asked when he saw the worried look in Alexander's eyes; Kibum had somewhat of an idea what was up. Kibum hurried over to him and Kevin followed him like a puppy dog. It reminded Kibum of his dog Choco.

"She has another fever Bummie! She is getting sick a lot lately and I want to know what you saw in her head. Kibummmie it might be the only way that we get help her get better." Alexander was acting like the father of the group once again.

"I don't know if should tell because it’s not my story to tell, but if it will help her feel better then I must tell you what I saw in Seoyoung's mind!" Kibum crossed his arms and sighed. He wasn't too sure to tell about this.

"Ok Bummie! I will gather everyone," Alexander placed a hand on Kibums shoulder and patted it. "Everyone we are having a group meeting in the living room." Alexander said loudly.

Soohyun came out of his room with dark circles under his eyes. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head "what do you need Xander Hyung I was in the middle of something."

Kevin crossed his arms "watching something naughty again Hyung?" Kevin has a smirk on his face because he knew Soohyun was watching it. He could tell by the look in his hyungs eyes.

"Whatever you say Mr.Seductive Blowfish! Are you trying to get a taste of Seoyoung's blood again. You’re the naughty one Kevin!"

"Well at least I don't watch twenty-four-seven." Kevin puffed out his cheeks like a blowfish.

"Yes Kevin I know you watch don't lie" Soohyun smirked and pinched Kevin's blowfish face. "Cute little fishy Kevin."

"Yaahhhh I do not!!!" Kevin yelled.

"You do not what?" said Kiseop walking into the room with the pigeon Eli. Kiseop tilted his head with an innocent look on his face which was a total lie. Kiseop was just as bad as the rest of U-Kiss with blood lust.

"P.O.R.N" Soohyun smirked looking at Kiseop and back at Kevin who had a pissed off look on his face.

"I DO NOT WATCH IT HYUNG!!!" Kevin yelled, but Alexander covered his mouth.

"Shhhhh Seoyoung is sleeping and not feeling well again. Keep your voices down! Where is Dongho?" Alexander asked!

"He is taking a nap and does not want to be disturbed." Kiseop said, "the little maknae came in from work late."

"Everyone go into the living room I will wake up our cute maknae" Kibum said with a smirk because he wakes Dongho roughly. "Dongho only wakes up when I wake him up!" Kibum headed to Dongho's room.

---

Everyone watched Kibum leave before they started talking. Soohyun was the first to open his big mouth, "so what is this meeting about I want to go back to my room!"

"Yea yea Soohyun Hyung we all know you want to watch more ." Kevin smirked as he sat next to Eli on the couch in the living room; he rested his head on his shoulder.

"And we all know how you get enjoyment seducing Seoyoung and wanting her to fall in love with you." Soohyun smirked.

"Yahhhhh" Kevin said with his arms crossed.

"We all know it’s true Kevin! You are so in love with your noona" Soohyun continued to mess with Kevin because his reactions were fun to watch.

Alexander sat down and chucked at Kevin and Soohyun's bickering. He looked at Kiseop start tweeting while he waited for Kibum's return.

---

Kibum entered the room where the maknae was asleep. Dongho was hugging onto a piropiro stuffed animal and slept soundly. Kibum walked over to Kibum and nudged him with his foot.

Dongho rolled over on his side and ignored Kibum nudge. Dongho snuggled with his piropiro stuffed animal and Kibum started to get more annoyed and nudged Dongho harder; Dongho hit his head against a chair. Dongho grabbed his head. Dongho looked at Kibum and puffed out his cheeks. He tilted his head at Kibum as grabbed his arm and pulled him up, "Dongho we are having a group meeting."

Dongho just nodded and let Kibum drag him into the living room. Dongho crawled over to Alexander and leaned his head against Alexander's lap. Dongho had a sleepy look on his face.

Alexander looked at Kibum and smirked, "tells us everything you saw!"

Kibum leaned against the wall and looked at the other members of U-Kiss, "well I somehow was able to see in Seoyoung's mind. I saw her deepest, innermost thoughts. I saw how much pain she went through. She lost her parents to vampires when she was eleven. She was able to take out the vampires who killed her parents. Seoyoung protected her sister and was taken in by the vampire hunter association. Seoyoung's family was being targeted by them."

"What???" the the other six members of U-Kiss said looking at Kibum.

"There is more!" Kibum closed his eyes and reopened them, "Seoyoung's English name is Ella and she graduated top of her class from a vampire hunter school. Seoyoung sent to Seoul to go on a very dangerous mission that will be her last. She worked undercover, and fell of his charm which put her into a trance. She came to right before he took a bite from her neck. The vampire hunting association found her before he could do anything more to her. They erased her memory and took her sister away from her. She somehow became a trainee under NH Media."

Everyone looked at Kibum with shocked look on their faces. They could not believe what Kibum just told them.

---

Hours have passed and I just woke up; my body still felt warms as I headed into the kitchen for a glass of water. This feeling in me was taking over my body completely. This feeling of blood lust was making me go insane.

I took a sip of water and dropped the glass onto the ground when I saw him standing there looking at me with his handsome face. He was making my lust grow more and more. "Kibummie Oppa!"

"Seoyoung are you ok" I started to fall and he caught me before I fell to the ground. I felt Kibum's arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close, causing me to go insane. His scent drew me closer to him. My lust was taking over me.

"Kibummie I..." I looked at him place a hand on her cheek.

Authors Bite: Booommmm I finished this chapter teeeheee. What do you think of it. Laladaish. I'm having to much fun with this story. Hehehehehee. Please give me feedback. I love comments!

Please check out...0330, Alice, 9dates&Kisses, Choco-o-love, Stylish Kiss, 7Kisses University, and Everlasting Fairytale (stroy I am writing with my Unnie)