Chapter 10: Oppa Is My Blood That Tasty

Finally Fallen

Chapter 10: Oppa Is My Blood That Tasty

I felt someone hug me from behind. His touch felt warm and it made me blush. I looked over and saw Kevin cheerful smile as he held onto me. Kevin made me blush which shocked me. Kibum and Kevin are the once that are making my mind go bingeul bingeul lately. Kibum sweet, protective charm, and Kevin with his not so innocent personalitly. “Noona.” His head rested on my shoulder. “You smell like a vampire hunter. You should take a shower.” Kevin’s arms wrap tightly around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I never knew Kevin had abs. I felt them through his shirt; he was not letting go. I could feel my face burning up as every second passed.

Kiseop looked at Kevin. “Kevin you’re making her uncomfortable. So let go of her. Your just flirting with Seoyoung again.”

“No I’m not! I can tell that noona like’s it. I really don’t care if she smells like a vampire hunter. She is still huggable. Xander Hyung is talking to Wooyoung right now to tell him not to come near you again.”

Dongho just sat there knitting avoiding my eyes. I knew that he blabbed to Alexander because Alexander knew Dongho’s weakness…him!

I noticed that Kibum nowhere to be found. Was he out? Was he here? Was he ok? Kevin finally let go of me, but part of me wish he held onto me longer.

Eli looked at me. “Our cute little half vampire pet.” He placed a hand on my head and smiled. “Get Wooyoung’s sent off of you. It’s making us ill. I think that’s why Kibum hyung is not feeling that great.”

“Is he ok?” I asked sounding very concerned.

“He should be fine. I told no one to go in his room. He just needs so sleep I guess.” Eli looked at me covering his face. “Please get cleaned up.”

I looked at him and sighed. “Ok I will. Man you guys are so annoying sometimes. It’s not nice saying a girl smells bad. You never say those things to a girl.” I crossed my arms and headed into the bathroom.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander entered the dorm in a bad mood. He was never in a bad mood, but Wooyoung caused his bad mood. He was not a blood leech. “That guy is a real pain. How does Seoyoung even know him and what’s Seoyoung’s English name. He called me a leech. He should be glad I didn’t do what I wanted to do to him.”

Kiseop looked at Alexander, “Seoyoung has an English name! He called you a leech. What did you want to do to him?”

“I’m not saying what I wanted to do. Yes, and that vampire hunter Wooyoung knows her English name.” Alexander sat down on the couch next to Dongho and gave him a bag of candy.

Dongho dropped his knitting and grabbed the candy hugged it. “Xander Hyunnnnggg thank you.” Dongho ate a piece of chocolate and smile cutely. He already ate half the bag in a matter of minutes.

Alexander looked around and noticed Kibum was missing. “Where is Kibummie?”

Soohyun looked at Alexander. “He is not feeling well. He has a bad head ache and went to sleep early. Dongho and Kevin are going to be in your room tonight.”

“He never gets sick. I wonder what’s wrong. Where is Seoyoung?” Alexander looked around for her.

Eli looked at him, “I told her to take a shower since she smelled like that vampire hunter Wooyoung. She got mad at me for saying that. I think that is why Kibum Hyung is ill.” Eli looked down at Kevin whose head was resting in his lap.

“No I think its Hyungs lack of drinking blood. He goes without any blood sometimes. He has been doing this since our Xing days. It might be that since Hyung is so stubborn. He should not force himself like that since he is getting hurt doing so.” Kevin looked up at Eli and sat up. “I hope Kibum Hyung is ok.” He messed up his hair and stood up, “well I’m off. I’m tired.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on my bed staring at the ceiling fan. I could not focus because my mind kept repeating this morning’s incident in the kitchen with Kibum. When he stopped my fingers from bleeding it made me blush, but the look in his eyes were like he was forcing himself not to go any farther; he did not want to hurt me.

I could not take it anymore; Kibummie was making my mind go wild. I got up from my bed and cracked my door open before exiting my room. I was dark everywhere which meant everyone else was sleeping. I creped down the hall to Kibum’s room; he had the room to himself tonight. I entered slowly and looked at Kibum’s sleeping figure on the bed. I slowly walked over to him.

I looked at Kibummie. He looked so cute when he slept, so pure and innocent. He did not look like a vampire at all. I sighed and turned around to leave, but someone grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me down to the bed. I looked over and saw shirtless Kibum. His abs were all that I could look at, his touch felt so warm causing me to blush. I looked into his black eyes. His hair was all over the place. “Kibummie Oppa.”

“What are you doing in here? Didn’t they tell you to stay away from me?” Kibum leaned in closer to me. His face was only inches from my face now. “You should not be in here. I do not want to hurt you Seoyoung.”

“Your hungry aren’t you Oppa.” I looked him in the eyes and placed a hand on his cheek.

“I am, but I don’t want to hurt you.” Kibum looked me in the eyes, “It’s so hard since I already had a taste of your blood and being near you in the state makes me want to... I can’t Seoyoung. I would hate myself if I did anything to you.”

“If you need blood you can take some of mine.” I looked at him, “I can see the pain in your eyes Kibummie.”

“No do not offer me your blood Seoyoung. I will not be able to stop myself.” Kibum moved forward a little, but I knew he wanted to move back. He could not help it. His lips were so close to mine. “Seoyoung you’re driving me insane, but I like that you are.”

I held up my hand and put it in front of Kibum’s month. “You need it and I will not hate you if you take some of my blood. It will make you feel better Kibummie. All I want right now is for you to get better”

Kibum looked at me and placed his hand on my wrist. “Are you sure Seoyoung? I might not be able to control myself.”

“I trust you and I will stop you it you take it too far.” I looked at him, “your health is important right now Kibummie.”

Kibum looked at my hand and pushed it aside, pressing it down on the bed. He leaned towards my neck; I could feel his lips against it. His fang pierced my skin, and I felt my blood being drained. I felt dizzy, but I did not care. I was helping Kibummie feel better.

Kibum pulled away a few moments later wiping his mouth. He looked at my dizzy expression and looked worried. “Seoyoung” he placed a hand on my cheek. He looked at my neck and wiping the blood dripping. “I told you I did not want to do this to you.” Kibum’s eyes looked sad.

“It’s ok Kibummie I’m fine.” I gave him a face smile.

“You’re not. Get some rest. You can stay here if you wish.” Kibum pushed me down and leaned over to grab a bandage from the bedside table. He opened it and placed it on the area of my next where my blood. I looked up at him and closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep. The next thing I heard was “YAAAA”

Authors Bite: *gets shote* This chapter was fun to write. I hope you like it. Since it popped into my head and I had to write it right away. Please give mee feedback .!

Please if you haven't seen my other fics check them out...

7Kisses University

Choco-o-Love

Stylish Kiss

A Song Calling For You One More Time

!

Everlsting Fairytale

!