Chapter 2--Dinner

Love Virus~


Myungsoo POV
       I went to school as normal with all the fan girls screaming for our names (With infinite). We walked into our classroom normally, ignoring all the mad girls. "Hey hyungs, wanna go clubbing tonight? Tomorrow is a weekend!" "Count me in!" Sungyeol was the first one to raise his hand enthusiastically. One by one, they all wanted to go. "How about you hyung?" Sungjong asked me as I didn't raise up my hand. "No, I have something on tonight. Can't go with you all." I replied. "What do you have? You are always with us every clubbing, come on Myungsoo." Hoya hyung asked me. *Should I tell them that I am getting married? I should! I can't possibly bluff my hyungs right?* "Myungsoo! So?" Sunggyu hyung asked me impatiently. "I-I am getting married!" I pouted. "What?!" they all shouted in unity. I lowered their voices as they were too loud. "Why are you suddenly getting married?" Hoya hyung asked. "I don't know! Appa called me for an arranged marriage with his partnering company's daughter!" I protested. "Oh! Maybe noona is a good wife?" Sungjong asked. "I hope so," I smirked. "Oh ok, wish you good luck and also good luck to your fiancée to have such an anti-social husband!" Dongwoo hyung commented as all of them laughed. I shot them a death glare which made them stop immediately and look away. I chuckled a little at their cute reaction. *I am so lucky to have such good hyungs.*
        School started as boring as ever and soon, the bell rang. All of us jumped with joy as we packed our stuffs and go home. "Good luck Myungsoo, be good to your fiancée!" Hoya hyung encouraged and tapped me. I nodded my hand as I bid goodbye to them. I ran home and washed myself up. After I bathed, I dressed something like this…

Jiyeon POV
I left school as I bid goodbye to Tara. I skipped home as I was quite excited to meet my to-be-husband, Myungsoo. *Omo! Should I tell Tara that I am getting married? Will they get mad at me? Maybe I should tell my best unnie, Hyomin first. She is more understanding and accepting than the others. Hehe! Mianhae!*
Soon, I reached home and started to wash up. "Jiyeon ah! Quickly wash up!” I quickly bathed and changed into a dress like this…

 

We set off to the restaurant.

When we reached the restaurant, Myungsoo and his family was already there. *Omo! He is so handsome!* “Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida,” I greeted them. He quickly stood and greeted us too. “Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida.”

Myungsoo POV
“Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida,” I greeted the Park family as I stood up. *Omo! She is so pretty!* the dinner went on as normal and I didn’t talk much. She seemed to know that I am quite anti-social as she kept on finding topics to talk to me. But the only interesting topic to me was when she asked if I had an interest in music. “Myungsoo-sshi what kind of music do you like?”
“Any.”
“Do you play any instruments?”
“Mostly guitar.” I answered her shortly.
“I heard that this really cool band is coming to play! Would you like to come with me?” I could see a sparkle in her eyes. I really wanted to go but that would mean I ‘like’ her...
“No.” I replied. Taking a quick glance at her disappointed face, I muttered a soft ‘sorry’.
“It’s fine! How about some other time?” She asked. *Oh how can I reject her again.*
“Mmm..” I said as my lips curved a little.
After this whole long and boring dinner, I found out that she is a cheerful and hyper girl which is totally opposite of me. *Happy virus* I sighed and rolled my eyes while I followed behind my parents. *Would I be able to be a good husband? Why should I care? She is just an arranged girl for me!*
*Is he really that quiet? Can I be a good wife for him? Hwaiting, Park Jiyeon!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers and subscribers, sorry for the late update as I am quite busy these days. Hope you like this chapter ^^ Comment and subscribe! ^^

Awww~ MyungYeon so sweetttt~

Do you all like the poster? Credits to:

Astrumhuhh @ Pandasize Bamboo