Chapter 12—First Day of Marriage

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

   I woke up on from the sudden light ray that shot through the transparent glass window. I sat up and rubbed my puffy eyes. I looked around and saw Myungsoo oppa on the other side of the bed. I immediately remembered what happened last night. I smiled to myself as I held onto my cheeks to lower the temperature as it was burning already. He was so peaceful and angelic that made my heart jumped a little just by looking at it. I got down from my bed quietly to prevent him from waking up. I tip toed and walked lightly out of the house without making a single sound. I closed the door slowly and carefully. *Ahh~ I haven got a chance to looked around the house yesterday night. I should wonder around and prepare breakfast later since Myungsoo oppa may not wake up that early.* I went to the studying room which is at the another side of the house. I had to walk through a link way which is the ballroom to the studying room. I pushed the door opened and saw…

 

“Woahh! This is so nice!” I walked in and went to the bookshelf. It has lots of series of stories. I took one of my favourite detective stories and sat down. I was so engaged into the book that I forgot about the time…

 

Myungsoo POV

I opened my eyes slightly as the warm sunshine greeted me. I finally managed to open my eyes as I looked around. *Where’s Jiyeon?* I jumped off the bed and wondered around the house. I looked high and low for her, but there was no sign of her. *Which place of the house have I not been? Ahhh! Study room!* I walked into the study room and saw her sitting on one of the sofas. She was tapping on her chin, mind wondering somewhere else as if she was thinking something really important. “Ahh! I know what’s the loophole for this case already!” she snapped her fingers as she flipped into some other pages looking for an answer. *Kyeopta~ so she was thinking how to solve the case?* I came back to my senses and I immediately cleared my throat. She turned her head and looked at me and stood up. “M-Myungsoo o-oppa~” she stuttered. *Why is she so scared of me?* I nodded my head and walked out of room.

 

Jiyeon POV

   He nodded his head and walked out of the room. *Aishh… pabo! How can I forget to prepare breakfast?!* I hit my head for a few times and quickly put back the book and rushed down.

   After eating and washing everything, he spoke up. “I think we should go to the supermarket to stock up our needs.” He put down the newspaper from his face. I thought and nodded in agreement. We all got changed…

               

 

*Ouhh~ he is so handsome! Ettokkae?!* I was fangirl-ing over him in my heart while I tried to control my excitement and remained calm in the outside.

We got into his car as he drove to the city’s largest supermarket.  We walked around and bought all the groceries that we needed. We walked past the ice cabinet with my favourite ice cream in it. I wanted to just grab one but Myungsoo oppa was here, so I didn’t dare. My eyes were fixed on the ice cream even when we walked pass it. Myungsoo oppa seemed to read my mind, so he walked back and took two out of the cabinet without me looking already as I was busy choosing the prawns. He tossed it into the pushing cart and continued. After buying all the stuffs, we paid and went up the car. He then took out the two ice creams and handed one to me. I was so shocked and dumbfounded with happiness at that time.  I didn’t know that he saw and he would buy for me. I jumped for joy and took it, “Thank you Myungsoo oppa!” I unwrapped it and started it. A big smile crept on my lips.

Myungsoo POV

   She was so happy when she got it. “Thank you Myungsoo oppa!” she said cutely. I immediately blushed slightly and just nodded my head to be cool. A small smile crept on the corner of my lips as I ate too. *She is cute uhh~* I thought to myself and mentally smiled. We dumped all the stuff into the car and drove home.

When we reached home, we unpacked all the stuffs and placed them nicely into the refrigerator. I swung myself onto the sofa as I was really tired. “Oppa, what do you want to eat?” she asked me as she came out of the kitchen. “Let’s eat outside, since you are tired right?” I asked. She was deciding as she felt a little embarrassed for not cooking. I cut in, “Alright, we will go out and eat. You are tired and I don’t want my wife to be over working.”

Jiyeon POV

“Alright, we will go out and eat. you are tired and I don’t want my wife to be over working.” Myungsoo oppa said. When he said that, I blushed due to the sudden concern. *He is so caring and warm heartening~* I nodded as he lead me to his car.

He brought me to his favourite restaurant and we ordered our food. He called for his favourite seafood pasta as I called for the lobster soup pasta. (Sounds nice :P) we ate in an awkward silence as we were still not that comfortable with each other. We quickly ate and went home.

That night, while Myungsoo oppa was sleeping, I decided to prepare him a Korean feast. I cooked the dubukki, kimchi, Miyeok guk (Seaweed soup), Samgyeopsal (Pork) and many more. Just when I was going to finish, Myungsoo oppa woke up and walked to me. “Is there anything to help?” he asked. I was kinda attracted to him more than my cooking, so I looked at him and shook my head. Just then, I accidentally touched the edge of the hot pot. “Ouch!” I shrieked. “Gwenchana?” he asked in concerned as he took my hand and looked. It has a red patch on it. He took my hand and blow into it very carefully. I looked at him and just cant get my eyes off his perfect face. He looked at me and said, “You go and rest, I will do the job.” “But...” I wanted to protest, but stopped when he stared at me with that cold chilling eyes. I obediently nodded and sat down.

That night, it was very sweet for me although Myungsoo oppa did so little stuff. But from these small things that he done for me, I can feel the heart from him and I know that there will more to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, so sorry for the late updatee~ Holidays just started and I guess I will have more time for more updates~ I am so sorry >< Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter~ comment and subscribeee ^^ the next chapter will have a new person coming in~ Do you guys remember Nicole? Hahaha~

See you guys again~ but of course I will end off with Spamming :P

Good night guys <3