Chapter 24---Christmas Confession~

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV    

    After Hyomin unnie and I finished cooking, we served them on the table and called them to eat. We were joking and teasing each other while Myungsoo oppa and I fed each other. “Awww~ our maknae and Myungsoo are growing up!” Tara cheered as they rubbed their arms showing that they have Goosebumps due to our sweetness. I buried my face into Myungsoo oppa’s chest, hiding my embarrassed face.

   Right after eating, we wore our coats, boots, hoodies and earmuffs, preparing for the SNOW WAR! We all shivered in cold despite the thickness we were wearing. Smoke emitted out from our mouths as we breathe. “So cold!” I blew hot air into my hands and rubbing them to gain some heat to keep warm. Myungsoo oppa immediately hugged me from the sides, holding my hands and put them inside his pocket. Just then, a snow ball hit Myunsoo’s back and we turned to see Sungyeol oppa laughing evilly holding another ball in his hands. Tara and Infinite had already started their snow war as they were making big snow balls to throw at each other and having a lot of fun! On the corner of my eye, I saw Hyomin unnie sitting down at the stairs of the door step and sighing profusely while watching them play. I excused myself as I went beside her.

“Unnie, why are you here? Aren’t you playing with them?” I asked as I sat down beside her. She shook her head and smiled.

 

Hyomin POV

    Infinite and Tara started playing SNOW WAR while I sat down at the steps staring at the snow blanking, thinking about the conversation I had with Jiyeon just now in the kitchen. Then I shifted my gaze to Woohyun. He was playing so happily with Tara. I sighed to myself for the nth time. *Woohyun doesn’t like me? why am I so stubborn? Give up please, Hyomin.* I thought as I closed my eyes slowly, inhaling the smell of the snow. Then, Jiyeon came beside me and sat down.

“Unnie, why are you here? Aren’t you playing with them?” she asked as she sat down beside her. I shook my head and faked a smile. “Wae? Are you upset or something?” she suddenly blurted. *What? Do I look like I am bothered?* I panicked in my heart but remained calm, “No… I am just… er… tired.” I bluffed and luckily she believed. “Alright, you will sit here. I will have some fun with others. Feel free to come!” she cheered as she stood up and approach Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo POV

    We were all having fun when Jiyeon approached me. I immediately pulled her close and said, “Jiyeon ah, give Hyomin noona an excuse and cheat her to the balcony. “Wae?” she looked at me curiously, head tilted to a side.

---Flashback---

We were having fun when Woohyun hyung came to me. “Myungsoo ahh, I need your help.” He speaked seriously. I never seen him so serious, so I sensed the seriousness. I looked and him and gave a signal to tell him go on. “Can you help me to tell Jiyeon to tell Hyomin to go up to the balcony on the second floor?” he asked as he looked down to the ground. “Why?” I thought they were not close at all? Like enemies. “Ermm… it’s hard to explain… err… I think… I am kind of…” he stucked there as I scowled. “I think I am falling for her.” He whispered the last part. I stared at him with widened eyes, staring at his trying to find the reason. I can sense his sincerity but it is just so shocking for me. They were like enemies yesterday and he is telling me that he fell for her today? It doesn’t make sense but I looked up and saw the impatient and pleading hyung and agreed. He immediately jumped a I patted on his back.

---End of Flashback---

 

“Ohh, okk… arraso… I will go now.” Jiyeon replied as she ran to Hyomin noona.

 

Hyomin POV

    I was sitting peacefully when Jiyeon came to me. “Unnie! Can you go to the second storey which is our bed room to get the thing that is on the balcony?” she requested. “What is that?” I asked lazily. “Mollayo, Myungsoo oppa asked to help.” She replied innocently. I smiled and reluctantly went up.

   I opened the door and saw a figure standing at the balcony. I frowned and went up to get a better look. I walked nearer and accidentally tripped over the little steps before the balcony. I immediately let out a short high-pitched scream and a strong built pair of arms caught me. I looked and saw… Woohyun. I immediately stood up and formally bowed a little. My heart was thumping like mad that I couldn’t even control and I was struggling to feel calm.

  “I have something to tell you…” he started softly. I blinked and stared at him blankly waiting for him to continue. “I…I…think…err…” he swallowed a lump of saliva and took a deep breathe. “I… I think… I am err… falling for you…” he rushed off. *What-wait! Did I just hear that?* “What?” I confirmed feeling so unrealistic. “I think I am falling for you!” he shouted this time round. *GOD! Am I dreaming?!* “Are you sure?” I asked as my eyes e big and one small. “I am sorry for being mean and I didn’t mean to… I think I am just trying to deny my feelings for you…” he said. “Park Hyomin, will you be my girlfriend?” he blurted out.

Woohyun POV

    “Park Hyomin, will you be my girlfriend?” I blurted out. I don’t know why I will say all these cheesy stuffs but it just came out naturally. I can tell that she is still uncomfortable. “You don’t have-” “I will!” she cut me off. I stared at her. “I will!” she repeated. I smiled from ear to ear as I lifted her up from her waist and turned her round. Then the door burst and walked in Infinite and Tara clapping and cheering. I immediately put her down. “Hyung! you are getting a girlfriend!” Infinite shouted. “Unnie! Will you get married fast?!” Tara asked causing Hyomin’s face to turn into a shade of dark red. “Woahh! Another piece of good news!” they all cheered. *Hyomin, what have you done to me? but that is not important anymore… you are mine now, and forever mine!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I am back with another chapter~ And for the game, these are the people who got it correct~ Shermaine90, eunhyun13mae and Kisungyoubaby26, so you  guys can acually request anything from me but please be reasonable ^^ comment and subscribe ^^

hope you guys like it~
 

 

Bye~~