Chapter 5—Party Night!

Love Virus~

Myungsoo POV
We were all on the way to the club which I owned when Sunggyu hyung suddenly reminded me, “Did you call your fiancée to let her know what time she is supposed to reach there?” “Oh ya, I forgot!” I said as I knocked my head with my palm. I quickly fished out my phone and dialed her number. “Hey, Jiyeon. Are you almost done with your dressing up to go to my party?” I said softly. “Oh ne, oppa. I am now on the way with Hyomin unnie already.” She said with her sweet voice. I nodded my head and hung up the phone. “Yah, hyung. Why do you talk to Jiyeon noona in a different tone compared to talking to us?!” Sungjong pouted as he stared at me. “Because she is a girl.” I replied coldly. *Do I really talk to her in a different tone? What’s wrong with that? She is gonna be my wife right?* About 15 minutes later, we reached the club…


Surprisingly, Jiyeon and Hyomin noona were already standing outside the door. *She is so beautiful tonight!* 


“Hey noona!” Sungjong greeted as he ran to the two of them. “Hyomin noona! You are so pretty!”


I snapped off my thoughts and walked towards them too. I lead them to the VIP room and told the staffs to serve us. Jiyeon seemed shocked that I had owned this club. I was being pushed by the hyungs to sit beside her and you can clearly see that her face was blushing like mad. *Kyeopta!*

Hyomin POV
We pushed Myungsoo and Jiyeon to sit together to get them closer. We were all making fun of the two as they blushed so badly which made us all laugh. I excused myself for awhile as I wanted to go to the washroom. I got out of the room and found out that I stained by dress with my apple ice blended. “Aishh…” I looked down at my dress trying hard to get the stain off and little did I know that I wasn’t looking in front of my way. Bam! I bumped into someone and we both landed on the floor. I quickly stood up, not looking who it was and bowed 90 degrees. “Mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhae.” I apologized profusely. Finally, the both of us looked up. “It’s you?!” the both of us said in unison as we pointed at each other. NAM WOOHYUN, that stupid JERK. “Don’t you have eyes to see where are you going?!” he started scolding. I lost my patience and started to fight back, “then don’t you have any eyes to see that I am busy?!” “Aish! You-” he was being cut off by Sunggyu oppa. “Yah, stop fighting! Come in!” he glared at me for the last time and walked into the room. *Aishh… this guy… jinjia!* I quickly went to the washroom, and hopefully I could get rid of the stain. If not, I am so ganna blame that NAM WOOHYUN! 

Today was really fun as we danced and sing together and we were all enjoying ourselves. Me and Jiyeon were dancing to the song we made ourselves, Roly Poly, as Infinite danced The Chaser composed by Sunggyu oppa. We really had a lot of fun and lastly, CONGRATULATIONS TO KIM MYUNGSOO, my future brother-in-law! Haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, thanks so much to comment and subscribee~ hope you like this chapter ^^ Saranghaeyo~ I am quite busy now and hope you all can understand ^^