Chapter 20-School day without Jiyeon and Hyomin~

Love Virus~

 

Myungsoo POV

      “Oppa…” I woke up from a soft call. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jiyeon waking me up with a smile. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. “Oppa, get ready for school. I am going to prepare breakfast.” I saw her walking out as I jumped down my bed and went to wash up. I wore my uniform and got down the stairs to find Jiyeon. She prepared the breakfast and served them. “Yeobo, are you going to school?” I asked as I sat down beside her. She gave me a shocked look which I don’t know what it means. “What?” I questioned as I cut a piece of sausage and stuffed it into my mouth. “What did you call me?” she asked as she stared at me. “Yeobo?” I repeated as I started eating. She smiled as blushed a little, looking down. “So are you going?” I repeated as I chuckled at her. She shook her head as we started eating. I bided goodbye to her and walked to school.

I reached the classroom and saw Infinite and Tara, so I went to join them. “Hyomin noona isn’t here?” I asked after I settled down, looking around. “Yeah. She is still injured and she can’t really walk.” Soyeon noona explained. We all nodded. “Does she need any help?” Sungjong asked. “I don’t think so. She is always independent. I think she can afford and she doesn’t like troubling us anyways.” Eunjung noona replied.

 

Woohyun POV

*Maybe I should go and visit her after school.* I thought. The school day without Jiyeon and Hyomin was really so quiet and uninteresting. Without them, our conversation was dead.

Finally, lessons were over. I made an excuse for Infinite so that I am not going to Myungsoo and Jiyeon’s house but Hyomin’s. I went to her house and rang the door bell. After a while, I saw a limping Hyomin coming out to open the door.

“Oh, why are you here?” she asked with eyes widened. “Erm…I…er… came here to-to visit you.” I stuttered unknowingly. Her eyes widened 10 times bigger looking at me unbelievingly. “oh…ermm… come in first. Its cold outside.” She made a move after a few minutes of silence. She closed the door and walked in limping. She still couldn’t walk properly and her scars were still clearly shown on her beautiful face and limbs. “Do you want to drink anything?” she asked as she offered me to sit down. “Gwenchana. Sit down. You are injured.” I said caringly. This is the first time I am so soft to her. She nodded and smiled a little. I took out the medical oil that I bought before I came. “Here. This is very useful for sprained ankles or joints.” I said as I passed to her. She took over and opened the cap, trying to apply herself. “Let me help you.” I offered as I took over her bottle and helped her with her injured ankle.

Hyomin POV

“Let me help you.” Woohyun offered as he took over the bottle from my head and helped me. I looked at him admiringly. *This is the first time he helped me. I never knew he got this side and I wish he could stay like this forever.* I thought as I smiled. Suddenly, a sharp pain pricked into my ankle due to the medical oil. I screamed a little as he immediately got his hands off my wound. “Mianhae. You alright? Am I too hard?” he immediately asked caringly blowing at my ankle. “A-ani… G-Gwenchana…” I softly muttered. He smiled a little and continued his treatment. My heart fluttered due to his heart-warming act and smile. He is so perfect and I knew since I saw him.

Finally he is done and it was already 4pm. “I think I shall get going…” he said. I nodded and was about to stood up when he pulled me down. “Don’t need to stand up. You are injured.” He reassured. I was about to go when I pulled his sleeve. He looked back at me. “Why did you come and visit me?” I asked. He blinked a few times before answering. “Because…I…” he was about to finish when his phone rang. he answered and turned back to me. “I need to get going. So sorry… bye.” With that, he left. *He should have finished his sentence!* I mentally face palmed. “This is the first time we didn’t fight for the entire conversation.” I mumbled to myself, smiling from ear to ear.

 

Myungsoo POV

Infinite left after playing and I went to find Jiyeon in the kitchen. “Yeobo, time for the medical oil.” I called. She is now getting used to me calling her Yeobo and her calling me Nampeun (Husband in Korean). I went over to help her to apply some on her cheeks carefully without hurting her. “Gomawo, nampeun.” She thanked me, smiling. “Anything for my wife.” I replied back kissing her forehead. *Never thought we would be this close. You really changed my life. Yeobo~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, back with another chapter~ Merry Christmas to all~ SANTA CLAUS is COMING to TOWN!! <3 HOHOHO~ ^^ hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Comment and Subscribe ^^

Saranghae <3