Chapter 3—Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!

Love Virus~

Myungsoo POV
        *Ring ring!* the alarm clock rang loudly beside my ear as I was sleeping soundly on my big and comfortable bed. "Aish! Stupid clock!" I said feeling frustrated as I slammed on the clock. "Yah! Myungsoo ah!" Umma shouted outside my door as she banged it. "Ten more minutes," I mumbled and I am sure that she couldn't hear. "Myungsoo! Wake up!" Umma shouted again ten times louder than before. "I said ten more MINUTES!" I shouted as I ruffled my hair and hid myself under my covers. "Nonono! Myungsoo, wake up now! No time to wait. Palli! Or at least unlock your door!" umma tried again while knocking on the door. "Aishh! Arrasso." I pushed my covers aside and reluctantly walk to my door. You can see how furious she is as her whole face was red and she was panting from shouting loudly at me. "Get ready NOW! Wash up!" umma said pointing to the bathroom. "Why so early?!" I said stunned. "I have no school today!" "You are going out with your to-be wife today! Palli and wash up! Don't let her wait!" umma said as she pushed me to the bathroom. "What?! Only me and her?!" I asked as my jaws were almost touching the ground. "Yes of course!" umma shouted as one of my foot already land in the bathroom. "Can I bring infinite along?" I pleaded as I tried to stop myself. I found lots of stupid excuses to let umma bring infinite with me. "Thanks umma!" I said as I quickly wash up and call infinite. I wore something like this...

(No hat XD)

Jiyeon POV
    "Jiyeon ah, palli!” umma was helping me to dress up to meet my to-be husband, Myungsoo… It was so early in the morning and my eyes still hasn’t really open yet. I wore something like that…\

     When I am done, I heard a called of my name from outside my room. I opened and saw my best unnie, Hyomin. “Unnie!” I shouted as I hugged her. “Why are you here?” I asked as I broke the hug. “Your umma called me here to follow you to your date. She said she scared that you will be awkward. And why didn’t you tell me that you are going to get married?!” her smile faded and was replaced by a fake frown. I chuckled at her cute reaction and pinched her cheeks. “Mianhae, I wasn’t prepare too. You look pretty today!” I tried to change a topic. “Yahyahyah! Don’t change topic!” she shouted. She was wearing something like this…

Author’s POV
      “Hyung, do we really have to go?!” Sungjong asked as he reluctantly dressed himself up. “Yap, it’s for Myungsoo.” Sunggyu replied. All of them were tired as they slept late last night. “Where are we going anyways?” Woohyun asked with half-opened eyes. “Uhmm… if I am not wrong, it should be amusement park.” Sunggyu replied. “Ah! Amusement park! Yay! And we can meet our brother-in-law!” Sungyeol, the choding, said while jumping around. They were all ready and they set off to Myungsoo’s house. When they reached, Myungsoo was already outside waiting for them. “Mianhae hyungs, I didn’t mean to wake you all up. But you know…” Myungsoo said while looking down. “We know. You want us to help you bring up the awkward atmosphere with your to-be wife right?” Hoya immediately covered up. Myungsoo lit up by the understanding of his hyung. They patted each other on the back and sat off to Jiyeon’s house to fetch her. Other 6 were in Dongwoo’s car as Myungsoo drive his own car. In fifteen minutes, they reached. “Where is your fiancée?” Sunggyu asked as they all got down the car and leaned against Myungsoo’s car. “I guess she will be out soon.” Myungsoo replied coldly.
Jiyeon POV
“Yah, Jiyeon ah. Myungsoo and his friends are already outside. Palli!” umma said as she looked at me from the window. Hyomin unnie and I nodded and rushed out. I was quite shocked to see all 7 of them and they were in such a big group. I was taken aback when I see all 7 of them leaning against the car with the same position. *Oh, he is so charming.* I looked at him and smile. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida.” I greeted as I approached his friends. The leader of the group seemed to help me. “Annyeonghaseyo, Sunggyu imnida. This is Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. We are a gang called INFINITE.” He introduced as they all waved a little at me and smiled. “I see that you have a friend with you,” Hoya oppa asked. “Oh, ne. Hyomin unnie! Palli!” I rushed her as she was wearing her sneakers. She waved and quickly rushes to me. “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyomin imnida.” They all waved a little at her. “Ok, let’s go. Hyomin and Jiyeon, you can sit in Myungsoo’s car. Others in Dongwoo’s.” Sunggyu said. All of us boarded the car and set off. “Hey hyung, Myungsoo’s fiancée is pretty! So is her friend! Hyomin noona! She looks so pure and fresh!” Sungjong commented excitedly. “I know right! Hyomin noona is so cute! Jiyeon too! She looks good with Myungsoo!” Sungyeol and Dongwoo added in. Woohyun and Sunggyu just shook their heads and smiled at their cute dongsaengs.
Hyomin POV
About fifteen minutes later, we reached the amusement park. We boarded the car and went to buy the tickets. I caught a glimpse of INFINITE and one of them caught my eyes—Woohyun. *He is so charming!* I shook off my thoughts when we Jiyeon pulled me in. I hanged along quite well with INFINITE as they were all very kind. “Next station, HAUNTED HOUSE!” Sungjong shouted as he punched a fist in the air. “Nonono! I can’t! I am scared!” I immediately declined his offer as I am really really scared of dark. “Come on, unnie.” Jiyeon encouraged, or more to me, sarcastically. “Myungsoo and Jiyeon will go together!” Sunggyu oppa said as he pushed them in first. Jiyeon is also scared of dark and GHOST. So I hope that Myungsoo will protect her. Now, Woohyun oppa is beside me and I stared at him to study his features. *His jawline, smile! So perfect!* “It’s not polite to stare you know!” he snapped in angrily. I immediately turned another way to avoid looking at him. “Sorry.” I apologized. “Do you think a sorry will be done?! You are so not polite uhh!” he blurted out even more angrily. *IS he in a mood swing or what? Why is he making a big fuss?!* “Yah! Woohyun, she apologized and staring isn’t a problem.” Sunggyu oppa help me. “What?! She is staring at me as though I am a freak!” Woohyun shouted back. *Why is he so hot-tempered?! What a jerk.*
Myungsoo POV

“Myungsoo-sshi, I am really s-scared.” She stumbled as she tugged my sleeve. “Ani, call me oppa.” I said. That is the only sentence I learnt from hyungs when they speak to girls. She nodded as she clinched on tighter to me. *Is she really that scared?* Just then, I figured popped out of nowhere. “Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!” she screamed so loud that I think people from America can hear. She was screaming so loud that my eardrum almost broke. “Shh… shh… it’s okay. It’s gone.” I comforted her as I patted her back. This is the first time I ever comfort a girl so caringly. I don’t know why did I do that, but the comforting words just slipped off my lips. “I-I a-am really s-scared.” She stuttered very badly. “Come on, follow me.” I said as I wrapped her in my arms and continued the journey. The trip was indeed quite scary and the monsters and ghosts were actually so close to you that you can feel their breathe. She was just screaming and screaming as she hugged me tighter each time. I must admit that I am quite comfortable with her doing that and this is the first time I feel that way.

Finally, we were out of the HAUNTED HOUSE. She loosens her grip and broke down. “Yah yah, shh… everything is alright now. Relax okay? I am here. Come on.” I put her into my embrace and whispered the comforting words again. This is really the first time I took initiative to hug and comfort a girl.

Author’s POV
They continued to go to other stations after Jiyeon had felt better. They were having fun around. But there was a problem. Hyomin and Woohyun just kept cursing each other and fighting. They were like children arguing over a lollipop. They argued over small stuffs.
As for Jiyeon, she got closer with INFINITE and the most comfortable member she had been with is Hoya. She felt that she can talk freely to him and he will always give good comments and suggestions.

 

Hyomin also had got along well with INFINITE except for WOOHYUN. She kept saying that he is a jerk. She had been most comfortable with Sunggyu and Sungyeol. They always talked to each other well Woohyun always rolled his eyes at her. She would stare back and walk away.

Their trip ended at about 6.30pm after going all the stations and games. They were all happy and got better understanding with each other. They went home sitting in Myungsoo and Dongwoo’s car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, there is some technical problem here, so I reupdated my chapter 3... Chapter 4 is coming out soon... maybe the weekends? or Friday night~ Thanks ^^ Saranghaeyo~