Chapter 21--Jiyeon is sick ...

Love Virus~

 

(Weeks later after injuries~ Hyomim and Jiyeon were cured ^^)

Myungsoo POV
I woke up in the morning preparing for school when I saw Jiyeon still sleeping soundly beside me. *Why is she still sleeping today? She is always earlier than me~* I though as I started to wake her up. But when I touched her, her body was hot. I touched her forehead and she was burning. *She is sick?!* I called her again and she slowly woke up tiredly. "Oh I forgot about breakfast." She said weakly. I immediately held her back, "No, you are not going to school today. You are sick! I will not be going too then." I said. "But today is the 'Gang Performance'~" she replied sadly. "Oh ya! ~ I almost forgot!" I yelled as I knocked my head. “But you still can’t go!” I turned back to her. She pouted with puppy eyes but I declined it. “Arasso. But you must go! Infinite can’t perform without you!” she said firmly. “But-” I wanted to protest but cut away by her. “No buts, come home straight after your performance, is that alright?” she said smiling a little. I sighed as I nodded. I got changed and went to school.

 

Jiyeon POV

*Glad that Myungsoo oppa is caring for me!* I smiled as he see him left the house. I informed Hyomin unnie that I can’t perform with them and she said it was alright and rest well. I felt a little dizzy and slept.

 

Hyomin POV

     Jiyeon called that she can’t perform so we quickly rearrange the placing and singing lines. We were all busy when Infinite came in. “Noona!” Sungjong greeted us. We all smiled and nodded a little and got back to work. “You guys are not ready?!” Woohyun shrieked. “Ani, we were. But Jiyeon called that she was sick so we need to rrearrage.” Boram unnie said. Very quickly, the performance started.

 

First, it was Teen Top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkVQ052v6Fw

 

Woohyun was giving a bad expression all along with their performance which I had no idea why. I think they are handsome and talented though, especially L.joe.

 

Second, Apink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch2hsKTa9m0

Woohyun was also very disgusted upon seeing that and I have no idea why too.

 

Third, Infinite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hv1_z4TZO0

 

It was so awesome and the song kept ringing in my head. They were all talented as I love woohyun’s and Sunggyu oppa’s voice.

 

 

Lastly, Tara:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFJ1LTUTs7E

 

Woohyun POV

Lastly, it was Tara’s turn. We all rushed down to look at the performance. They were all very pretty in their clothing. Then, my eyes shifted to a person. “Hyung, Hyomin noona is pretty!” Sungjong shouted to me. Yes, Hyomin. She is so pretty that I forgot that I hated her last time. It was perfect as the song was hyper and cute, I could say.

 

After that, it was time to announce the winners. “Fourth place is… Apink!” the mc revealed as the pink pandas clapped and cheered loudly for them. I smirked as I thought. *Park Chorong, you lost!* I mentally teased. “Next, third place… Tara!” I was shocked as I thought they could get top 2. They smiled as they got the trophy and stood beside apink.

 

“First winner is… INFINITE! Congratulations!” the mc said as we all jumped and got up on stage and beside was teen top. I took a glance at L.joe and smirked before he gave me a disgusted face. *I won L.joe and Chorong. Serve you guys right!* I mentally congratulated myself.

 

Myungsoo POV

After the performance, I got home immediately to take care of Jiyeon. I got into my room, threw my bag to one side and saw Jiyeon sleeping on the bed soundly. I touched her forehead and it was still burning. I went down to cook some porridge and took the fever medicine that we bought for in case. I went up and called her up. “Yeobo, come. Eat something.” I called as I helped her up. “I don’t feel like eating…” she said feeling weaker than in the morning. “Just a little and eat the medicine so you can sleep alright?” I tried to coax her. She sighed as she nodded. I fed her one spoonful by one and blew before letting her eat. Without her knowing, she finished the whole bowl. I smiled in satisfaction as I gave her the medicine and some water and lied her down. Soon, she fell asleep again. I sat beside her and her cheeks softly. “You really changed me a lot, wife. And I am glad to meet you in my life. A choice that I never regret.” I mumbled to her as my lips crept into a smile and continued to sit beside her until I fell asleep on the chair…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Comment and Subscribe ^^ Oh and do you guys mind telling me which country you are from? and does your country have any time difference to Singapore? So that I will post the correct time for the majority? Comment ^^ Thanks ^^

Please comment your country ^^ Kamsahamnida~