Chapter 6-Preparation for Marriage (Part 1)

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV
Today, is my most excited day as Myungsoo oppa and I are going to prepare for our marriage. We get to try on our wedding dresses, rings, accessories and more. Marriage is a girl's happiest time. Now I finally understand the feeling of it. 

I quickly change into my casual wearing. Just then, I got a call from umma. 

---Conversation---
J: yobuseyo 
U: Jiyeon ah, I think I don't have time to follow you for your marriage preparation. You will go with Myungsoo. He will pick you up at 10.00am
J: Umma! Aish! Arrasso! 
----End of conversation---- 


I looked at the clock and it's already 9.50am! I quickly went up to my room to get dressed up. A while later, I heard the bell ring and quickly ran to the door. "Ah, Myungsoo oppa. Ermm... You are early. But I guess I haven gotten ready yet." I said shyly as I looked down to play with my fingers. Surprisingly, he didn’t get angry but he just smile and said, "Never mind you can take your time and prepare. I will wait for you outside." he said as he turned his back. I held his hand, "Ani, you can come in and sit. Its quite cold outside." he looked at me and nodded. He came in and sat on the sofa. "You can take your time, I will wait for you." he said sweetly. *Omo! I didn't know the Myungsoo have such a sweet side.* my heart was thumping so hard. To hide it, I quickly ran up and got changed. I wore a simple dress and let down my wavy hair. 



Myungsoo POV 
I was sitting down on the sofa waiting for Jiyeon as I looked around the living room. There is a coffee table with a handphone on it. I assumed that it was alright to take a look as she has the same model phone as me. I unlocked and saw our couple photo we took together at the amusement park as her lock screen wallpaper. Upon seeing that, I unknowingly smiled to myself. I put back her phone and quickly changed to the same lock screen wallpaper as her. After a while, I saw her coming down with a simple dress and her wavy hair which was gorgeous. I walked up to her and handed her her phone. She smiled sweetly and took it. I extended my hand to let her hold like a gentleman. She was a little shy but eventually took it. *Aigoo. Kyepta* 

I quickly drives to the accessories to buy our wedding ring and her accessories. These are the things we bought…

 Couple wedding ring

Wedding Necklace set 

 

 

Next, we walked to the wedding shop to choose our wedding gowns. I went around the shop and picked the top 3 wedding dresses that I think it's the prettiest and let her tried on. 

The first one:

The second one:

The third one:

 

She was so excited each time she came out of the changing room  she was totally amazed by the nice designs and she was asking me for suggestions. Upon seeing her so excited and happy, it motivates me to give her the best and be more mindful for this wedding. This is really the first time I would think this way. *This girl is really so different.* 

At last, we chose the second one. Next, as she was changing, I went to choose my wedding tux. After choosing, I tried on and at the same time, Jiyeon came out with her chosen wedding gown. She was totally like an angel to me. After which, we also went to choose her high heels and veil. As she was trying on, I heard someone calling Jiyeon's name. We both looked up and saw a girl walking towards us. The attendants immediately bowed and called her "Young madam". I turned to look at Jiyeon and she looked a little scared and shocked. "Who are you?" I asked. She smirked as she walked in front of Jiyeon... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys, so sorry for the late update as I have a lot of upcoming tasks~ Please understand and hope you will like this chapter~ Comment and subscribe ^^ Thanks~

Saranghaeyo~ <3