Chapter 16—Going out~

Love Virus~

Myungsoo POV

   Finally the misunderstanding is solved. I was so relieved that I could go back to the simple life. We planned to go out to the water park with Infinite and Tara.

  We slept early that day and woke up early at 8am to prepare for the outing. Jiyeon went back to that cheerful and cute girl I had known as we played around with each other. *I think I am really falling for her. But who cares? She is my wife anyway!* I smiled to myself. “Oppa, what are you smiling at?” Jiyeon asked as she chose her clothing from the wardrobe. “Ah? Nothing, I will go down and wait for you.” I quickly walked out of the room and down to the living room.

She came down in minutes wearing this…

*She looks cute!* I mentally smirked. “Remember to bring extra clothing!” I shouted. She nodded and gave me the ‘ok’ sign. We set off to the water park first and meet them at the entrance.

When we reached, we saw Tara and Infinite there already. We went down the car and heard, “Jiyeon!”

 

Jiyeon POV

“Jiyeon!” I went down the car and saw Tara running to me. I hugged them tightly as I didn’t see them for quite a time. I smiled as Myungsoo and Tara greeted each other. I went to Infinite and greeted them too. “Let’s have some fun!” the choding oppa, Sungyeol, said as they all ran to the water leaving me, Hyomin unnie, Myungsoo and Sunggyu oppa. We slowly walked to the pool while those were already playing happily. We saw them splashing each other, throwing each other in the pool. We quickly joined in and played with them.

 

Hyomin POV

“Unnie!” Qri called me as she pulled me into the pool. I smiled and followed her. She mouthed ‘123’ which I don’t know what she is doing. Just when I was so puzzled, a big pail of water splashed over my head making me all wet. “Yah!” I shouted as I wiped away the water on my face and prepare to catch them to get my revenge. I accidentally slipped on the slippery floor. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain to come, but it didn’t come. Instead, I felt a pair of muscular arm supporting my waist. I opened my eyes and saw… “W-woohyun?” I blinked a few times before getting back to my conscious. I immediately stood up and looked down covering my blushing face. *Why would he help me? I thought he hated me?*

“Are you okay?” he asked returning to his cold, straight face. I nodded shyly. I regained my strength and ran to Qri splashing water at her. We all resumed on playing while laughing out loud. Sungyeol was the one having most fun as he kept pouring water over all of us. “Girls, get ready! I think can see your underneath already!” he shouted as all of us charged after him.

 

Myungsoo POV  

We were all having fun. Just when I saw that Jiyeon wasn’t wet, I ran to her. I carried her bridal style and threw her into the pool, making her entirely wet. “Yah!” she shouted as she ran after me. I laughed and ran away from her, turning my head to look out for her. Just then, she slipped and fell upon the slippery floor. I gasped and caught her in time, causing her to fall on top of me, landing her lips on mine. Did we just kiss? We both widen our eyes due to shock, but minutes later; we closed our eyes, responding to the kiss. With no awkwardness and strangeness, everything seemed so in place out of a sudden.

We didn’t stop until we heard people clearing their throats. We opened out eyes as saw the rest of Tara and infinite looking at us. “Looks like somebody is having fun~” Eunjung noona said sarcastically. “I think we had disturbed something~” Sunggyu hyung said. Jiyeon and I looked at each other and immediately pulled away, blushing real hard this time. They all chuckled and started walking away. “Come on, let’s go! We are going to play some water games!” Sungyeol said. I pulled Jiyeon up as she peeked at me, giving me a sorry sign. I smiled and pinched her cheeks lightly, “Gwenchana. By the way, I lost my first kiss to my wife.” She blushed again as I laughed.

Jiyeon POV

“Gwenchana. By the way, I lost my first kiss to my wife.” Myungsoo oppa said as I blushed madly again. *I lost my first kiss to you too~* I mentally smiled at myself. We caught up with the rest as we were going to play game…

It is a four-player game as we quickly slip into our groups. Hyomin unnie, Woohyun oppa, Myungsoo oppa and I are in a team and we set off first. “Unnie, I am scared of height!” I shrieked a little as my heart start to jump like crazy. “Nevermind, you have Myungsoo’s kiss!” she teased. “Ya, you two can kissed when going down. We won’t tell them!” Woohyun oppa suddenly popped out teasing us. “Hyung, since when are the two of you having so much chemistry?” Myungsoo oppa asked as I nodded. They looked at each other and looked away with a ‘tsk…’

We sat on the float. Myungsoo oppa was beside me with Hyomin unnie and Woohyun oppa in front of me. I held onto Myungsoo oppa’s arm tightly. Just when we were not aware, we were being pushed down and that feeling is as if I was jumping down from a high towel. I screamed my lungs out while I heard them laughing, but I didn’t care.

After a few minutes, we landed still at the center. I felt a bit dizzy after that scary slide and I couldn’t stand properly when I got off the float. Myungsoo oppa caught me in time and lead my off the place. They couldn’t stop laughing at me, as I begged Hyomin unnie. “Unnie! Please stop!” I pleaded. She nodded as she linked arms with me and waited for the others.

We continued to have fun with all of them.

 

Woohyun POV

    We continued to have fun in the water park, having all the laughter. Without us knowing, it was already 7pm. We all washed up and went to our cars.

   “We will go home ourselves.” Soyeon and Tara unnies said except for Hyomin unnie as I pleaded her to stay with me. “Ok, see you guys again. Others in Dongwoo and Hoya’s car. Myungsoo, you bring Jiyeon, Hyomin and Woohyun in your car.” We bided goodbye with Tara and boarded our assigned cars.

Our car atmosphere was silent as all of us were tired. Everyone was sleeping except for Myungsoo and me. I glanced at Hyomin who was beside me. *She is quite pretty when she sleeps anyways.* I smiled as I looked at her. Just then, her head leaned on my shoulders, still sleeping. I positioned her in a comfortable manner, while she is still sleeping. *Sleep head* I chuckled a little at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, I am back with another chapter ^^ I hope you guys like it ^^ Comment and subscibe ^^ Thank youu so muchh <3

Good night ^^