Chapter 15-So its not true?

Love Virus~

Myungsoo POV

   We all set off to the Krystal’s house and reached in 30 minutes. “Let’s go!” Sunggyu hyung said. We all went down the cars and prepared to ring the door bell when we realized that Jiyeon wasn’t here with us. “Where’s Jiyeon?” Hyomin noona asked. “I am here,” we heard a voice. We all turned to the voice and saw Jiyeon leaning against the car. “Come here, noona,” Sungjong said. She shook her head, “It will be awkward.” I sighed and went beside her, “If you don’t go over, you cant prove that I am right.” She thought as she looked at me. I gave her a little nod and she heavily sighed, walking to the crowd. I smiled to myself in satisfaction that she actually listened to me. *Pabo, I guess I am really falling for her?*

We rang the door bell and Krystal opened the door. “M-Myungsoo?” she stuttered.

 

Krystal POV

My door bell rang. “Aishh, who will it be?” I mumbled to myself as I put my daughter, Kayeon, down on the sofa. I opened the door and my eyes widen from who I saw. “M-Myungsoo?” I gasped. I looked around and saw Infinite with another 2 unknown beautiful ladies. “Hi Krystal,” Sunggyu oppa greeted me. He is still as kind as usual. “So… what brings you guys here with 2 beautiful ladies?” I started as I looked at the 2 of them with a smile. “This is my wife, Jiyeon. And this is her friend Hyomin noona.” Myungsoo oppa replied coldly. I nodded when his wife introduced herself, “Annyeonghaseyo, Jiyeon imnida.” I bowed a little. “Actually, we are here to clarify something.” Sungyeol oppa said. I nodded, “What thing? Oh, don’t stand outside, it’s getting cold. Come in.” they all nodded and came in. I quickly settled them on the sofa with some warm water. “This is your daughter?” Woohyun oppa asked. I nodded. “Where’s Kai?” he asked again. I sighed heavily and took a deep breathe.

---Flashback---

It was the fouth day Kai oppa and I were dating and also the fourth day Myungsoo oppa and I broke up. We were happily walking by the Han River in the night when I suddenly felt like vomiting. I had been like this for the past few days but I just thought it was my weak stomach. “Are you ok?” Kai oppa asked. I nodded when the next second, I vomited. “I think I should bring you to the doctor.” He said as he brought me to the hospital.

 

In the hospital:

“Congratulations, Miss Jung. You have got pregnant for a week. You may feel like vomiting, eating something out of a sudden and great appetite, but its fine.” Feeling shocked and helpless, I thanked the doctor. I went out of the room and saw the worried Kai sitting there. When he saw me, he quickly got up and asked, “Is everything alright?” I looked at him, “I…I…am p-pregnant…” he gave me the are-you-serious look. “And the baby is yours.” I continued. To my surprise, he gladly accepted and we lived on.

Everything went on so fine as he continued to study and I stayed at home. When I was time to gave birth, he was there beside me. I successfully gave birth to Kayeon.

But one night, he came home drunk with a woman, kissing. I was so shocked upon seeing as I quickly put Kayeon into sleep. I went down the living room and saw them making out on the sofa. I immediately packed all his things in a luggage and threw it out of the house. The two of them looked up me, “Get out!” I shouted. To my surprise, he really took the woman and went out of the house, and didn’t come back. Before he left the house, he slapped me hard on the face.

---End of Flashback---

 

“So the baby is Kai’s?” Sunggyu oppa asked. “Yapp~” I replied while wiping the last tear.

 

Jiyeon POV

*So the baby is Kai’s? That means I had mistaken Myungsoo oppa?* I mentally knocked my head for being so stupid and not trusting him. “So everything is settled.” Woohyun oppa said. “So why you guys came and find me?” Krystal asked. “Because someone was worried that Myungsoo had got a girl pregnant and wanted to verify.” Sungyeol oppa teased. Everyone turned their gaze to look at me, including Krystal and Hyomin unnie. “What?” I gave the what-have-I-done look. “So she is that someone?” Krystal asked. I shyly nodded and everyone laughed. I could feel my face heating up upon embarrassment. “It’s ok. It is normal to be anxious about your husband. I am happy for you two.” Krystal said, still laughing. “You really changed a lot.” Myungsoo oppa finally spoke up. “Ya… after this incident, I learnt a lot. I have to be a mother and a working lady. It’s hard at first, but its alright for me now.” Krystal spoke. Myungsoo oppa turned to me and gave a little wink. I smiled and gave a little nod. *Does that mean that he opened up to me already?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, I am back again with another update~ hope you guys like it ^^ Comment and subscribeeeee~ ^^ Thanks so muchh for all your support ^^ <3

Of course ending of with spams again ^^

Good nightez~