Chapter 4— Heart pound-ING!!!

Love Virus~

Myungsoo POV

   Today is the first day of school and I got up early to wash up. “Umma, where is my toast?” I asked as I walked down to the dining room. “It’s in the kitchen, my dear,” Umma replied while reading the newspapers. I nodded and went in to get my toast and egg. “Myungsoo ah,” appa called me from the back giving me a slight jump. “Ne?” I asked politely. “You are going to transfer school,” he continued. “What?! Transfer school?! Where?” I asked as I almost choked on my food. “You are transferring to the same school as Jiyeon-sshi, which is also your dream school.” appa said as he patted on my back. “S-Seoul national university o-of music?!” I stuttered feeling unsure. Appa just nodded his head and smiled at me, “You can have your guitar lessons and also together with Jiyeon, Hyomin and Infinite.” I was so joyful inside my heart that words can’t even explain how happy I was. I had always wanted to be in the University of Music but appa didn’t allow at first. Now it’s my chance! “Thanks appa!” I jumped from my chair and hugged him. “Haha, anything for my son.” He said. “Quickly eat your food and go and school. You can start your Music journey from today!” Appa and umma said. I quickly bid them goodbye and went to fetch my car…

On the way, I called Sunggyu hyung…

Conversation

SG: Yobuseyo?

MS: Gyu Hyung!

SG: Yah! Don’t shout! Myungsoo? Yes?

MS: I am transferring to SNU of Music!

SG: Same as Infinite?! Jinjia! Ah! Finally!

MS: Haha yeah…

SG: Bet you driving to school right? See ya later, bye!

MS: Bye Gyu Hyung!

--End of conversation—

         10 minutes later, I reached school. The moment I stepped down my car, many girls started shouting and making comments. “Isn’t he the hottest guy in Infinite? Omo! He will be in the same school as me?!” one said. “Ahhh! Myungsoo oppa!” another one shouted. I just ignored all of them and walked to Infinite’s classroom. Just as I walked in, I saw Jiyeon with Hyomin noona. They didn’t notice me, so I don’t see a need to greet them. “Hey, hyung!” I heard Sungjong calling me. I quickly waved to them and approached their seats. “Wow Myungsoo, finally you can transfer to here!” Hoya congratulated me and patted on my back. I nodded and sat beside him. “So you are in the same class and school as your fiancée?” Sunggyu asked as he stuffed a piece of bread in his mouth. I signed and nodded my head. “Noona is pretty! I mean both noona!” Sungjong said as he shifted his gaze to the two girls who were studying. “Yah! I think Hyomin noona is prettier than Jiyeon. What do you think?” Sungyeol whispered to Sungjong. I just rolled my eyes and shifted to Sunggyu hyung. “When are you going to move house?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. “Yah, should we celebrate tonight about you transferring to your dream school?” Woohyun asked. “How?” I asked as I looked at him. “Hmm… I don’t know… clubbing maybe?” Woohyun replied excited. “Yah! He is going to get married and you still want him to go clubbing?! Such a playboy! Aishh!” Sunggyu snapped. They both were arguing as I just sat down there playing my phone.

Jiyeon POV

   I was trying my best to concentrate but somewhere in the classroom was just too noisy. Hyomin unnie was doing well as she was totally not affected by the noise. I turned to the source of noise and saw Infinite. “Isn’t that Myungsoo oppa? I thought he is in SNU of Business?” I nudged Hyomin unnie and asked. “He transferred school I think.” Hyomin unnie just simply answered and went back to her work. I wanted to go back to my homework but something refrained from me doing that. HIM. His perfection made me hard to look away. His jaw lines, his smile, his smirk, his eyes and his voice just made me go crazy. This is the first time I see him so clearly as I was just 3 rows away from him. Just then, he looked into my direction. I tried avoiding having eye contact with him and looked down to my homework. Although it was just seconds that my eyes met his, it was enough to make my heart pound hundred times harder and my face hundred times redder. My face now is really burning red. “Gwenchana?” Hyomin unnie asked caringly as if I was sick. “N-n-ne.” I even stammered! *What’s wrong with you Park Jiyeon!* “Jinjia? Your face is really red. Are you sick?” Hyomin asked again and touched my face. “It’s hot! What happened to you?” Hyomin unnie shrieked. “I-it’s nothing!” I replied as I rushed out of the classroom to the washroom. “Come on Jiyeon!” I said for the nth time into the mirror of myself as I splashed the water onto my face to lower my temperature. *Why is he suddenly so hot to me?!*

Hyomin POV

     “Aishh! What happened to her?” I murmured to myself as I stared at my work blankly.  “Noona!” I heard a called from my back. I turned as I saw Sungjong and Sungyeol running towards me. “Uhmm?” I asked. “Do you wanna come to the celebration of Myungsoo hyung’s transferring of school?” Sungyeol replied eagerly. I tapped my chin with my index finger. “I guess it should be okay.” I replied as I flashed my smile. “Hooray! Ask Jiyeon noona too!” Sungjong shouted. I chuckled at their cuteness as they danced around the classroom. “Yah! Why did you asked her to go?! She is not even part of it!” Woohyun protested. “But she is Jiyeon noona’s closest friend!” Hoya replied. “Aishh! I don’t want her to go! She is so impolite!” he commented as he ruffled his hair. *Such a JERK! Still remember what happened yesterday…* I ignored him continued my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, the 4th chapter is up ^^ hope you like it! Thanks so much for the comments and subscribers ^^ I will try and update again as soon as possible ^^

@monarko17 Thank you so muchh for supporting me ^^ Stay tune to know the story ^^ Thanks so muchhh <3 Saranghaeyo Chingu <3

@berryberry96 Thank you so much for loving my fanfic and I love you too <3

@infiAra Thanks you so muchh for reading my fanfic and i think the last picture is awesomee ^^

@B2utyCookies Thank you for complimenting ^^ Hope you did continue to read my story ^^

@eh-geemaknae Thank you for reading <3

@Eunhyuk90 Of course I remember you ^^ You are the one who commented and subscibed all my stories right? Thank you sooo muchh for your endless support ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spamming time ^^

They are sooo perfect for each other ^^