Chapter 19---Bullied >

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

Another ordinary day started as I did my routine and walked to school with Myungsoo oppa. I am still walking a distance away from him as usual. I was a little upset with that but I don’t want to spoil his reputation. “Are you forever going to stand so far away from me?” Myungsoo oppa suddenly blurted out, making me jump. “Eh? Ani…” I mumbled to myself.

 

Myungsoo POV

"Are you forever going to stand so far away from me?" I suddenly blurted out, scaring her. "Eh? Ani..." she mumbled to herself, which was loud enough for me to hear. I was so frustrated and I need to find a way to stop this! *I have to tell this to the whole school later! Hahaha!* I laughed at my own idea mentally. We walked to school as usual with fan girls sticking onto me when we reach. 
---RINGGGGG---
Its recess time and everyone rushed to the canteen. I immediately dragged Jiyeon to the canteen without a word. She was so puzzled while trying to pull my hand away and I was glad that I was overpowering her. Infinite and Tara were shouting from the back, trying to catch up with the two of us. 
When we reached the canteen, I held her to the stage and caught the whole school's attention. "Attention please, I would like to tell you guys a good new." I shouted looking at Jiyeon, then at everyone. She was shocked trying to hide somewhere but I just held her hand and squeeze it a little. Everyone was anticipating towards the news as I continued. "I am married to a girl called Park Jiyeon, I wish that everyone will treat her well and please don't stick to me anymore." I announced as I looked at her and smile. Most of the people cheered while some were disappointed that I was taken but still congratulated us. 

Jiyeon POV

I was so shocked that Myungsoo oppa will actually announce to the whole school that we are married. I am kinda relieved yet scared that I will be bashed up by some fan girls of his yet, it turns out the opposite. Everyone cheered for us and approved the both of us together. I looked over at Tara and Infinite as they clapped loudly and cheered for us. I looked at Hyomin unnie as she gave a thumbs up with a little wink.

After which, we all had lunch together and people started to flirt with the rest of Tara while some came to congratulate us. “Seems like the Queeka place is going to be taken by you guys!” Myungsoo oppa whispered into my ear. I laughed as I looked over to Kara (our Queenka) and saw them staring at us jealously with anger. I immediately looked away and faced Myungsoo.

Hyomin POV

After the announcement, Tara’s popularity immediately raised a lot and guys started flirting with us. I just smiled at them and chatted for a while to know them. I looked at other Tara members, they seemed like they were having a lot of fun! I looked around and saw Kara glaring at Myungsoo and Jiyeon who is ‘lovey dovey-ing’. i didn’t care about it at first and just started eating my food and talk to the guys.

Woohyun POV

It was shocking for me to know that Myungsoo actually announced to the whole school. I gave him a pat on his back and went to our table. I scanned around and saw a lot of guys crowding around Tara, mostly towards Hyomin. I just couldn’t explain but I was just angry at that time. I just felt like going to the guys and bash them up. I looked at her face as she was smiled so widely like I never seen her before. *Girls are like that* I mentally said to myself as I leave the canteen having a last glance at her.

After a long day, school finally ended as Tara and Infinite gathered. Hyomin and Jiyeon decided to go shopping first while other Tara members went home. We, Infinite, then decided to go to Myungsoo’s house to play and wait for the two girls to come over to have dinner after that. We comfirmed as we set off.

Jiyeon POV

Hyomin unnie and I were on our way out to the school gate when Hyomin unnie said, “Jiyeon ah, I need to toilet. Wait for me here. I will be right back.” I nodded as I stood at the side as she rushed to the other side to get the washroom. I was wondering something when someone pulled me from the back and dragged me to an alley beside the school. I was straggling all the way until they pushed my down on the floor. “K-Kara?” I stuttered as the whole group stepped closer to me, surrounding me. i started to move back but bumped into the wall.

“Yah, get lost from Myungsoo oppa! You are not a thing to him, !” Nicole shouted into my face as she banged me against the wall roughly, making my back hurt for the second time. “Yah, I tell You! You and your group Tara will never win us, !” Hara then yelled at me while giving a tight slap on my face. The rest of them laughed as a tear fell off my eyes. “Aww~ looks like the CRY BABY is CRYING!” Seungyeon teased. They laughed even harder. I was so helpless by then and my mind was ringing, *Myungsoo oppa! Hyomin unnie!*

Hyomin POV

I was out from the restroom as Jiyeon was nowhere to be found. I called her but no one answered. I started to worry as I walked around the school and walked to the back alley. I saw Kara surrounding a girl but I am not sure if it’s Jiyeon, so I walked in slowly. I took a glance and I saw Jiyeon there crying with them teasing her. Frustration rushed up me as I put my bag down gentle without attracting their attention. I am a taekwondo fighter, but no one knows, not even Tara as I secretly went to learn. Just then, Gyuri, the leader of the evils, lifted Jiyeon up by the collar and started slapping her both sides. Jiyeon saw me, but I gave her a ‘shh…’ sign. I walked behind Hara slowly as I dragged her from the back getting attention from all. Hara is a good fighter too, but I bet not as good as me. “Ouhh~ so your little friend here tries to save you but stupidly chose our best fighter.” Gyuri cooed as she smirked. “Let Jiyeon off and I will let her off.” I threatened. Everyone laughed at me. “Haha! Win Hara in fighting before talking, !” Nicole dared. I smirked evilly as I spun Hara around and gave her the come-on-me-bro look. She adjusted her collar and got ready to the position and so did I. she attacked first by giving me a quick punch on my face but I easily dodged it. I smirked as I gave her a punch on her stomach before she could see. We found for about 15 minutes and at last, she dropped onto the floor. I was panting hard bend forward to catch my breath. I looked at the rest of Kara and gave them a signal to let go off Jiyeon. They immediately did and pushed her roughly to the floor and helped Hara up. “Beware, we going to find you again.” Jiyoung said as they left. I immediately helped Jiyeon up as I pat the dust way from her. She hugged me, “Mianhae unnie…” I smiled as I comforted her, “Ani, gwenchana… lets go home.” We walked home slowly as I sprained my leg during the fight and I am bleeding.

Finally, we reached Jiyeon’s house.

 

Myungsoo POV  

We were all playing when we heard the door open and saw a crying Jiyeon and an injured Hyomin noona. We all were shocked as we quickly helped them in. “Yeobo, you alright?” I asked Jiyeon worriedly as I led her to the sofa. “Yeah, I am. But Hyomin unnie is not.” She whispered. Yeah… indeed Hyomin noona is not alright because there were cuts that were bleeding on her face, bruises on her arms and legs, sprained ankle with bleeding cuts. I rushed to get the first aid. “Noona, what happened?” Sungjong asked Hyomin noona who was lying down as Jiyeon helped her to apply some medical oil. I guessed Hyomin noona is too tired to explain, so Jiyeon took over. “Ermm… the queenka found me with Hyomin unnie was in the toilet. They dragged me to the alley at the back and started teasing and slapping me for being so close to you guys and even got married to one of you. Then Hyomin unnie came to save me and saw kara, so she was challenged to fight with their best fighter, Hara to let me off and ended up like this even though Hara lost to her.” Jiyeon said as she lowered her head in guilt. Hyomin noona smiled as she sat up, “It’s alright Jiyeon.”

Woohyun POV

I was so worried inside me when I saw the severely injured Hyomin but I didn’t show. I didn’t want her to know that I cared for her. In my heart, I felt like rushing to her and gave her a warm hug and be the one taking care of her but I remained straight face.

*Hyomin ah, I think I am falling for you in every aspect but I just can’t confess now…*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, back with this long chapter~ I hope it is not too boring :x Comment and SUbscribe ^^ Thankiewwww~ <3

Hope you guys like it ^^

Cute, y, Pretty~