Chapter 18—Am I jealous? Am I confessing?

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

I woke up in the morning and prepared myself for school. After finishing my daily routine, I walked to Myungsoo who was sleeping on the other side of the bed as I bent down to his level. I stared at him as I remembered the party that he thrown to me yesterday. I stared at his perfect face as I smiled to myself sheepishly. “Enough of staring?” he suddenly blurted out making my eyes widened in shock which caused me to fall back on my at the same time. “Ouch~” I cried as I rubbed my . I heard him chuckle as he woke up from his sleep and walked into the bathroom. I pouted as I stood up and changed into my uniform.

We walked to the school together keeping a distant as he has lots of fans and I don’t wish to let others know that we are married. “Why are you standing so far away from me?” he suddenly asked with his hands in his pockets. I looked at him, “Ermm… I don’t want any rumours around the school.” He nodded as I heard him sigh.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Ermm… I don’t want any rumours around the school.” I nodded as I sighed. *If there is a rumour between the two of us, its alright right? We are married as an official couple!* I thought as I mentally face palmed. I thought of an idea as I mentally thought that I was the cleverest guy in the world. I decided to slowly walk towards her a little bit by bit without her noticing and IT WORKS! She didn’t realize. But just then, we reached the school. Many girls started sticking to me pushing Jiyeon always. She didn’t say anything but walk further away. Slowly, I see her back fading away as I tried to push the girls away.

 

Jiyeon POV

I was walking away from Myungsoo when girls started to stick to him. Inside me was burning with anger when I see those ‘fan girls’, in fact I kinda hate them. Before the marriage, they weren’t my business because Myungsoo wasn’t my husband. But now, he is so called mine, so maybe I am affected. I didn’t say anything and just walked away without looking back at them. I am kind of hurt seeing that Myungsoo was not with me but I can’t do anything, I walk into the classroom and saw Tara with Infinite.

“Unnie!” I called Hyomin as I tapped her shoulder. She turned back and smiled at me. “Aww, my little dongsaeng is here!” she stood up and hugged me while others did the same. Tara seemed to be more open up to Infinite except for Woohyun oppa and Hyomin unnie. They were still arguing with each other over small things and always against each other.

 

“Noona! Let’s go KTV tonight!” Sungjong asked Tara including me. “Huh~ I don’t like singing and dancing ><” Qri and Boram unnie said in unison. While others agree. “Then it’s alright.” I could see the disappointment in Sungjong’s eyes. “Hyomin unnie and I will go with you guys!” I immediately said earning a glare from Hyomin unnie. Sungjong immediately jumped for joy, hugging me and Hyomin unnie. “Why do you always pull me in in everything?” Hyomin unnie asked pitifully. “Mian, you are my best unnie. You know that right…” I whispered to her as I chuckled. “I regret knowing you and being so good to you~” she joked. “Yah!” I acted angry and we two laughed. “So we are fetching you guys at 6.30pm?” Sunggyu oppa asked as we nodded. “Why must she always appear in my life?! GOD!” Woohyun oppa complained as he glared at Hyomin unnie, and Hyomin unnie did the same. “Yah, can you just stop that?!” the rest of Infinite went against Woohyun oppa as all of us chuckled. Just then, Myungsoo walked in with whole batch of girls. He was struggling to get out but failed. There was like a needle pricking into my heart as I felt a slight sadness and pain upon seeing my husband with so many other girls even though he is not flirting. *Am I jealous? I should be right?*

Suddenly, he burst. “Yah! Can you guys stop interfering?!!!!” everyone looked at him while the girls all went to their seats, some from different class. He sighed heavily as he adjusted his uniform and walked towards us. He pulled his chair roughly and sat on it heavily. “Yah, I can’t believe that a married guy like you can still be so popular!” Sungyeol teased making us all laugh.

 

Hyomin POV

Everyone was laughing at Myungsoo but I was on the exception. I couldn’t laugh at all. *Why does that JERKY Woohyun just hate me so much?! What the hell is the problem with him? I don’t want to be against him all the time. It’s tired. In fact…I like him…a lot~ what the hell?! Am I confessing?* I shook off my thoughts and knocked my head a few times to not think of them. I am totally troubled by this problem. I serious couldn’t laugh out at this point of time.

 

Woohyun POV

We were all laughing including me, but something was wrong. I looked around quietly and saw everyone laughing except for HER, Hyomin. She looked so troubled. *What happened to her? Not because I ‘insulted’ her right? Don’t tell me it is…* a sudden guilt rushed up my body and I just wished I could say sorry. *Wait~ why would I care? Why am I concerned? I bet she is no sad because of that right? Yeah I am right, it’s not my problem~*

 

~~~~~RINGGGGGGG~~~~~~

School ended and we bid goodbye to Tara and promised to fetch Jiyeon and Hyomin at Jiyeon’s house using Myungsoo’s car as Myungsoo wouldn’t be home with Jiyeon.

“Yah unnie, come to my house earlier as I need you to my fashion designer!” I overheard Jiyeon shrieking excitedly at Hyomin. “Ne.” Hyomin replied shortly, expressionless. *She is still troubled by something?!* I shrugged my thoughts off when Infinite called.

 

Hyomin POV

I quickly ran home to get washed up and dressed as I need to help Jiyeon with her dressing. I scanned my wardrobe and found this…

 

I wore it and walked to her house which was 20 minutes away.

I rang the doorbell as she opened it. “Woahh~ Unnie, yeppo!” she praised. I smiled a little as I went in. “Unnie, what should I wear to look nice? Dress?” she excitedly asked while leading me to her room. “No dress, it is getting cold Jiyeon.” I commented. She pouted but still accepted. I pat her head as I looked through her wardrobe. “This!” 

 

“Isn’t this too long?” she whined as she pulled the sleeve. “Yah, you can fold it up, pabo!” I said as I laughed. She brightened up as she immediately change into the outfit and start to put some makeup. “How do I look?” she asked. I gave her a thumb up as I smiled. Time passed so quickly as we went to her walk-in wardrobe to get her heels. The two of us immediately pointed to the heels that we got together which is identical…

 

We laughed as we heard Myungsoo coming in from the front door. “Girls, time to go!” we shouted in unison as we grabbed her heels and went.

 

We went to his car and saw Woohyun inside. I nudged Jiyeon, “Must I sit with him?” she chuckle, “Just a while unnie.” I sighed and went in the car and we set off. I was totally quiet again as I saw him and remembered what happened this morning. I looked out of the window.

 

Woohyun POV

We were on our way when Hyomin was looking out of the window. She was so quiet that it scares me. I never see this side of her before and I hope it is not my fault. Soon, we reached the KTV that Sungjong’s appa owns. We were all having fun as Myungsoo and Jiyeon were told to sing some couple songs. When it was Hyomin’s turn, she really impressed me but I didn’t show. Her voice was beautiful. * Maybe she is not an ordinary girl after all? I am not sure yet…*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, sorry for the late updateee~ but hope you guys like that ^^ comment and subscribeee ^^ Thankiewwww for all the comments and subscription^^ I appreciate it alot^^ Saranghae <3

 

Buhhbyez~~~