Chapter 13-What happened?!

Love Virus~

Jiyeon POV 

 

After the first day I spent together with Myungsoo oppa, I am more excited each day. I woke up very early and prepare pancakes for him. When he woke up, he came down and smiled at me. “Good morning!” I greeted brightly. He just nodded and smiled a little. I knew that he may not be that comfortable with me still, but it’s a great improvement to at least smile at me! I am confident to make him closer to me. *Jiyeon, Hwaiting!* I mentally encouraged myself.

After eating, I wanted to go some more grocery shopping for lunch as I had lack of some ingredients. “I will go with you,” Myungsoo oppa offered. “Ahh~ it’s alright. I can go myself. I will be back very soon!”

Myungsoo POV

“Ahh~ it’s alright. I can go myself. I will be back very soon!” Jiyeon said. “Okay, be careful.” I said coldly although I really want to look and sound concerned. She blushed a little. She nodded shyly looking down and rushed off the house. *Kim Myungsoo! Why are you so concerned about her? Is it just because she is your wife? Or because you have feelings for her? What are you thinking?!* “Aishh…” I smacked my temple a little and went to my room.

Jiyeon POV

I was skipping a little as I was in a very good mood because of the concern from Myungsoo oppa. *He is cute!* I thought. I walked pass an alley when I heard my name. “Park Jiyeon.” The voice said coldly. I turned to the alley… “What are you doing here?! Stop interfering MY life!” I emphasized on the word “my”. She stepped in front of me, “I am here to tell you something.” “What do you want ,Nicole?” I asked again. “I saw that you got married to a hot guy called Myungsoo?” Nicole asked as she tilted her head. “Yeah, so what?” I asked. “You might think that he is very good but…” I cut her off, “He IS very good.”

“I am here to tell you that he is not.” She evilly smirked. I narrowed my eyes on her and gave her the impossible look. “It may look impossible but it’s true. He dated a girl a few years ago and got her pregnant.” She whispered into my ear. “He dated the girl for two and a half years. He was so close to her that nobody can part them. Shocking to hear that your husband is such an irresponsible guy right?” she asked as she smiled. “You’re lying! Myungsoo oppa is not this kind of people! You are just trying to part us apart!” I shouted back as I couldn’t believe the fact that Myungsoo oppa is this kind of person. I can’t fix my feelings together. “You don’t believe me? Go ask him then.” She whispered into my ear, “This is for your own good, my friend.” She smirked for the last time and walked off. I stood rooted to the ground trying to compose my own feeling. I decided to go home and ask him.

On the way, I kept thinking. *Is Myungsoo oppa really like this? Is he a bad guy? Where is that girl? Is that child his?* just when my head was about to burst, I reached my door step. “Should I go in? Do I have the guts to face the reality?* I mumbled to myself. I took a deep breath and opened the door. “Oh you’re back!” he said.

Myungsoo POV

“Oh you are back!” I greeted her. She looked sick, so I went to her. “Gwenchana?” I asked. I looked at her but she came back empty-handedly. “Why didn’t you buy anything?” I asked. “O-Oppa,” she started. I looked at her. “Did… did you cause…a girl to get… pregnant?” she blurted out. I widened my eyes and looked at her. *Is she talking about Krystal?* Note: Krystal is Myungsoo’s ex-girlfriend~ I remained silent as I didn’t know how to explain to her about Krystal. “So it’s…true?” she asked in an unbelievable tone. I continued to stay silent while my mind was spinning. “So it is?!” she raised her tone a little this time. “No…” I denied. “Then did you stay silent? Don’t try to bluff me, Kim Myungsoo.” She replied almost on the verge of crying. *Kim Myungsoo? Did she just called my full name? She is so harsh on me now?* My heart scattered into a thousand piece when I heard her calling my full name. “Jiyeon, listen to me.” I pleaded. “No, I won’t. Why didn’t you ever mentioned this to me?! Why?!” she shouted. Finally, a tear dropped down from her watery eyes. “Jiyeon…” she cut me off, “Stop Myungsoo, stop!” with that, she ran out of the house. “JIYEON!” I shouted behind her but she kept running. I signed and kneeled onto the ground. “Why did this happen? Why will this become like that? WHY?!” I whined.

Jiyeon POV

I ran out of the house and I couldn’t take my tears anymore. I burst into tears and ran all the way to Hyomin unnie’s house. I slammed the door bell profusely. She opened the door looking shocked. “What happened?” “Unnie!” I shouted, crying and landed in her arms. “Come in first,” she offered. She comforted me first with a drink and patted my back. “Mind to tell me what happened?” she asked softly. I told her everything and tears started to flow again. “You mean Myungsoo got a girl pregnant?!” she shrieked. I nodded weakly after all those crying. “But, you believed Nicole? You know you two were enemies.” She asked. “But Myungsoo didn’t respond when I asked him!” I shouted. “Okok, relax. We will get things fixed tomorrow. Stay at my place today and get some rest.” Hyomin unnie said as she tugged me into bed. I nodded and closed my eyes. Soon, I got into my dreamland.

Myungsoo POV

I waited at home anxiously when my phone rang. I looked and saw Hyomin noona’s number flashing. I immediately picked up and ask, “Hyomin noona, where’s Jiyeon?” “Jiyeon is with me now. I know everything already, we will clear things up tomorrow. Let her stay with me for today. I will try to calm her down first.” She replied. I sensed a little anger in her voice but I can understand. “Alright, thanks noona.” I thanked her. With that, we both put down the phone.

I couldn’t sleep at night and I just kept thinking about Jiyeon. *How could this happen? Ettokkae?!* 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers ^^ I updated again ^^ hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^ Comment and subscribe <3 thank you so much for the comments, i really appreciate it~ In the next chapter, Infinite will be coming in ^^