Honeymoon last day (Part2)

Love Virus~

 

Authors POV

   It was a surprise that Myungyeon couple met Kwanghwa couple. they rested on the bench and decided to shop at the nearby shops. "Hey! Why don't we go and shop around here?" Kwanghee suggested. "Nah! Jiyeon and I will be staying here and drink something. We don't want to move around." Sunhwa snapped. Kwanghee immediately showed the sour face making Sunhwa 'mehrong' him. "Myungsoo! Follow me! Please! Please! Please!" Kwanghee turned to Myungsoo and pestered him childishly. "Yah! Don't be so childish when you are much older!" Sunhwa scolded. Kwanghee wanted to rebut back when Myungsoo cut in. "It's alright noona, I will follow him." "See!" Kwanghee made a ugly face at Sunhwa and making Sunhwa wanted to punch him but missed. With that, they walked off.

Jiyeon POV

  After they left, Sunhwa unnie and I engaged in a conversation.. "Unnie! Do you and Kwanghee oppa always fight like just now?" I asked out of curiosity. "Of Course! Fighting is our everyday life actually, haha~ Fighting can close up our relationship! A couple without fighting is not a real couple. When you fight, it means you cared for each other." Sunhwa unnie explained proudly. I was still not fully convinced. *Really?* I thought hard. We continued to have our women talk about our marriage life and our hubby.

Kwanghee POV

  "Can you imagine Sunhwa called me childish?! Who on earth scold her husband instead of following and protecting him?! Have you come across this kind of wife?! Ahhhhh...Jinjia!" I nagged and complained all the way while Myungsoo just laughed at my silliness which I don't care.

  We walked past the other side of the beach and saw a group of really HOT girls sun tanning. "Yah, Myungsoo! Look!" I said as I looked at them. Myungsoo turned his head to my direction and waved in front of my face to get me back to reality. "Hyung! What are you looking at?" Myungsoo asked me. I got a little irritated. "Can't you see the hot girls there? Woahhhhhhh~" I replied enjoying the sight. The girls seemed to notice us and waved seductively at us. I immediately smiled 'pedo-ly" at them and waved. "GOD HYUNG! YOU ARE MARRIED YOU KNOW!" Myungsoo shouted into my ear. "Yah! I know. But you know Sunhwa is nto here... so..." I trailed off as I concentrate back on waving to girls. Just then I realized all of them weren't looking at me... but Myungsoo. *Ah, this handsome little lucky boy.* "Myungsoo, they are looking at you." I whispered to him. He just nodded unaffected and continued walking. "What?! Aren't you supposed to be happy that you are so attractive?!" I looked at him with the totally unbelievable look. "I don't need to be attractive to them. Jiyeon is enough." He replied as he smirked at me. "Goosebumps!" I said as I rubbed my arms to show. *This guy... Jinjia!*

   We walked to the shops and walked all around. After an hour or so, we walked back to meet the girls.

Myungsoo POV

   "NOONA! NOONA!" I called out for Sunhwa noona to complain about Kwanghee hyung. They looked into our direction and waved us to come here. I went there and hugged around Jiyeon's waist as Kwanghee hyung did so. "Yes Myungsoo?" Sunhwa noona replied me. "Kwanghee hyung betrayed you just now!" I laughed. "YAH! MYUNGSOO!" Kwanghee hyung stood up from his position and pointed at me. "IS THAT TRUE OPPA?!" Sunhwa noona acted angry. "ANI ANI ANI! M-MYUNGSOO WAS J-JUST JOKING!" Kwanghee hyung panicked. "Then why are you stuttering?" Sunhwa noona questioned. "N-NO! I DIDN'T! KIM MYUNGSOO!" Kwanghee hyung pointed at me again but I just shrugged it off. "YAH KWANGHEE!!!! HOW DARE YOU!" Sunhwa screamed as she started hitting Kwanghee hyung with all her might. We all laughed it off and sat down to rest for the rest of the day. 

    At 8, Jiyeon and I went off to our flight while Kwanghee hyung and Sunhwa noona would be staying there for a few more days. We bid goodbye unwillingly.

With that, our honeymoon trip ends here~ With a memorable one with my lovely wife-Jiyeon <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, sorry for keeping you guys waiting~ Hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Comment and Subscibe pleaseeee~ I guest the next chapter will be my last chapter >< I am so unwilling to~~~ Hope you guys like it ^^ <3 Thank you for your support ^^

Byez! <333333