Chapter 8-Marriage

Love Virus~

 

Myungsoo POV 
Today, it finally came. Today is my most important day as it’s my marriage. I woke up at 8.30am to get prepared. I wore my new wedding tux. I combed my hair neatly, spiking my fringe. I looked at the mirror for the last time and smile with satisfaction upon looking at my handsome face.
Now, its 11am when Infinite reaches outside my house. "Yah, Myungsoo!" Sunggyu hyung called as they all approached me. "Happy marriage!" They all congratulated me as one by one, they patted on my shoulder. "Yah, this is an arranged marriage and I still don't know her well." I explained. "Ani, you will get along well when you guys stay together." Umma and Appa suddenly popped out and answered my question. "Come on, let's go and fetch your bride! It's 11.30am already." My groomsman, Woohyun hyung suggested as we all agreed. The others went into Dongwoo hyung's car as my parents went into their own car. Woohyun hyung and I went into the wedding car. Woohyun hyung will drive the car as I sat at the passenger seat. After a minute, we sat off. 

Jiyeon POV 
Its already 11.30am and I hoped that they are on their way to my house. Hyomin unnie helped me to prepare as she helped me with the makeup and wedding dress. "Thanks unnie," I said. A tear of joy rolled down her cheeks. "You’re welcome. Our baby Tara Jiyeon is getting married. Big girl already!" She smiled as she wiped away her tears. She made me looked so gorgeous and I am really thankful to have such a good unnie. Just then my door bell rang. The maid helped me open the door. "Madam, your friend's here." She called. *my friends?* I looked at Hyomin as she smiled. "Nuguya?(Who?)" I asked. She did not reply but pulled me downstairs. I gasped. My best 6 of other Tara unnies standing at the living room. "Jiyeon!" They shouted as they ran to me and hugged me. "Yah, why didn't you tell us about you getting married?! We knew only when Hyomin told us!" Qri pouted. "Haha, mianhae. I don't know how to tell you guys." I apologized. "Jiyeon is so pretty! Omo! We get to see your husband later!" Eunjung unnie shouted excitedly. "And infinite!" Boram added. 
At about 12noon, our door bell rang again. The maid opened the door when as infinite stood outside. The playful Tara immediately refused to let them in as they blocked the door. Hyomin accompanied me as she helped me touch up my make up a little. 
"Yah, let us in," Sungyeol shouted. "Nope! Unless the bridegroom does 99 push-ups!" Qri requested as all the other Tara agreed and clapped their hands. "Are you crazy?" Myungsoo shouted in disbelieve. "If you don’t do it, don’t think of getting your bride." Soyeon unnie said. "Aishh!" Myungsoo cursed. He went down onto the ground and started doing the push-ups. "1...2...3........50!" They counted. Myungsoo really couldn’t stand it and collasped. Woohyun took over and started doing and continued. "51......75!" They continued. Hyomin unnie saw Woohyun ad Infinite's tired face and stood up to the door. "Stop! Alright, you guys can come in already." Hyomin unnie saved them. "Unnie!" Qri pouted. "It's enough. They are tired." Hyomin replied. 

Hyomin POV
"Stop! Alright, you guys can come in already." I called. "Unnie!" Qri pouted. "It's enough. They are tired." I replied. Woohyun immediately stood up as he looked at me and I looked away. "T-ara, let's go." I ordered. "Ne unnie," some reluctantly obeyed. Jiyeon walked out with me and handed Jiyeon to Myungsoo. "Hyomin noona, sit in the same car as me. You are my bride's maid!" Jiyeon said. I smiled and nodded. Everyone boarded the car as I was wearing my heels. "Thank you," Woohyun walked past me and said coldly. I almost lost my balance upon his sudden kindness as I was standing on one leg. He immediately caught me by my waist. I thanked him and quickly stood up. We went in the car and drove off to the destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, so sorry for the lateee updateee and I did not keep my promise for the double update... I am so sorryyy~ my exmas are coming and I am studying and did not have time to be onlineee~ Please forgive and hope you like this chapter~ Its short as I seriously have no time... I will still try and continue my fanfic and hope you all comment and subscribee ^^