Chapter 23—Merry Christmas

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

     The day that we all looked forward to finally came—CHIRISTMAS! It was snowing outside and we were excited. I woke up feeling so cold when I realized that Myungsoo oppa wasn’t there already. I went to the chair beside me to wear my jumper, if not I might stiff up as an ice >.< I went down; hoping to see Myungsoo oppa but there wasn’t any sign of him. “Oppa?” I called, waiting for an answer that didn’t come. *Where could he have been?* I thought as I scratched my head.

    Just then, the door burst open, revealing a puffy Myungsoo with 2 big bags. He was wearing about 5 layers of clothes. I immediately went to help him as he sat at the fireplace for warmth. “Oppa, where have you been?” I asked as I dragged the two bags in front of us. “I went to buy 2 big coats for us cause I found out that we don’t have any and we will be cold to death if we don’t have them.” He explained as he took them out. It was one hot pink and one blue. “Gomawoyo oppa!” I thanked as I bugged him.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Gomawoyo oppa!” she thanked as she hugged me. I was taken aback but eventually gave in. And also,  we felt warmer despite the freezing weather. It was quite amazing to know how close we had been. We were married for 5 months already. I don’t usually get along with people within a month but eventually, I did get along with Jiyeon in only 3 weeks. We came back to our senses when the door bell rang. “Who would it be?” Jiyeon asked curiously as she lifted her head up from my chest. “Infinite and Tara.” I said calmly as I winked at her. She gave me a questioning look as we went to open the door hand in hand. Then I revealed who were behind the door. “Merry Christmas!” they all shouted in unison. “Faster come in! It’s getting cold!” I shouted as I shooed them in. “Why did you guys come here?” Jiyeon questioned with a shocked face. “Wae? You don’t want us to come?” Hoya hyung asked with faked tears. “Ah! A-Ani!” Jiyeon immediately denied with two hands waving in front of her face feeling scared that Hoya hyung was mad. We all laughed as I approached her, “Yeobo, hyung was just joking!” everyone laughed harder as Jiyeon’s face turned into a dark shade of red. “Yeah! How would I be mad at my dongsaeng’s wife? Not to mention, a hot and pretty lady!” Hoya hyung stated, earning smacks from me and Sunggyu hyung and some clearing of throats from Tara. He rubed his head with faked groans as he glared at me. I meronged him and turned to Sunggyu hyung. “Have you guys bought the food and ingredients?” I asked as they pointed to the table. “Oppa, so you called them over?” Jiyeon started her second attempt but was taken aback when everyone gave her the you-don’t-say face excluding me. I smiled at her as I walked to her and nodded and swung my hand over her shouders then she smiled brightly. “Woah~ A couple is lovey-dovey-ing!” they cheered, earning harmless glares from us and fell into laughter once again.

Hyomin POV

    After the all the jokes and laughing, Jiyeon and I went to the kitchen to cook while others were playing in the living room. “Jiyeon ah, when is your honey moon with Myungsoo?” I asked as I cut the turkey. “Hm… he said after we got our results back.” She assured. “To where?” I asked again without liftling my head from the turkey. “Ermm… he said we are going to Jeju Island.” She replied smiling. “You make me feel like getting married!” I shouted jealously. “You can!” she replied making me looking at her curiously. “You like Woohyun oppa don’t you?” she blurted out suddenly making me blushed so badly. “I-I do, but he doesn’t.” I replied sadly. “How would you know? You asked?” she questioned. I shook my head.

Woohyun POV

“You like Woohyun oppa don’t you?” Jiyeon blurted out suddenly making Hyomin blushed so badly. “I-I do, but he doesn’t.” Hyomin replied sadly. “How would you know? You asked?” Jiyeon questioned. Hyomin shook her head. *Hyomin ah, how do you know i don’t like you? I do, but I have no courage to tell you…* I thought as I was feeling so nervous and backed to my seat. I wanted to get a drink in the kitchen and overheard their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, here's a update and I hope you guys like it ^^ Comment and Subscribe ^^

Annyeong~