Chapter 22---Gomawo oppa!

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV

I woke up and saw Myungsoo oppa sleeping beside me. I tried to wake up slowly and quietly, as I didn’t want to wake him up. I was about to flip off my blanket, my hand accidentally hit him head. He stirred in his sleep and lifted his head up. “Oh, you are up.” He said half sleeping. I blinked and smiled. “Are you alright?” he asked as he touched my forehead. I blushed as I replied, “Ne.” He smiled. “Go wash up. I will cook today.” I looked at him tilting my head, “You know how to cook?” “Yah, i cook for you when you are sick!” he pouted angrily. “Jinjia?!” I shrieked as I covered my mouth in disbelief. He frowned as he pat my head. I smiled and when to wash up.

 

I went down and saw a bowl of porridge and him with a French breakfast. I pouted, “Why are you eating French breakfast and I am eating congee?” he smiled, “because you are sick.” “But I had recovered!” I pouted again. “Not fully.” He said as he pulled me down to the seat beside him. I sighed and started eating. We changed and drove off to school.

When we reached we walked in to the school and saw Tara with Infinite. “Unnie!” I shouted as I ran to Hyomin. She turned and opened her arms, letting me lie inside her. Tara also came to hug me as we didn’t see each other quite a while. We sat down around a table.

“Myungsoo, why didn’t you go to the celebration yesterday?” Dongwoo oppa asked. He stared at him and blinked. “Because he had to take care of Jiyeon.” Woohyun oppa and Hyomin unnie said in unison. “Woahhhh~” others called. “Our Myungsoo is growing up!” Woohyun oppa cheered. We all laughed including Myungsoo oppa.

 

----RINGGGG----

School ended as we bid goodbye to the rest of Tara except Hyomin unnie. “Let’s go to the mall.” Sungjong suggested. We all agreed. We went to grab lunch as chat about silly stuffs, with Sungyeol oppa telling some choding jokes.

“Anyone want ice cream?” Hyomin unnie asked. We all raised but Myungsoo oppa put my hand down.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Anyone want ice cream?” Hyomin noona asked. We all raised but I put Jiyeon’s hand down. She sighed and nodded. We all bought each a cup and ate as we shop around. Jiyeon was beside me staring at my ice cream. I chuckled as I handed my half eaten ice cream to her. She smiled widely and took over. She ate it from the same spoon when I realised that we unintentionally shared our saliva. I smiled little and walked beside her.

 

Hyomin POV  

I was eating when I turned and saw Myungsoo handed his eaten cup of ice cream to Jiyeon and she ate from the same spoon. *I didn’t know that they are so opened up already. Jiyeon and Myungsoo are growing up!* I thought as I chuckled to myself. Then I saw Woohyun and Sungyeol playing around with the soft toys and chuckled. *I never got this side of Woohyun before. Cute!* I smiled. “What are you smiling at? Woohyun?” Sunggyu oppa suddenly popped behind me making me jump. “Ani!” I blushed as I hit him lightly and he chuckled. “You can’t lie to me.” he whispered and smiled. I pouted ‘angrily’ at him as we played around.

 

Woohyun POV

I was playing with Sungyeol when I saw Sunggyu hyung talking to Hyomin. They were laughing and joking around. *Are they that close? Can’t be! Hyomin likes Sunggyu hyung? Sunggyu hyung likes her?* I thought as I ruffled my hair lightly not really messing it up. *No… this can’t be happening. And I hope it won’t happen…* after a while, we were tired and went home.

 

Myungsoo POV

Jiyeon and I went home and ate dinner. After some studying, we were bored and went to bed. “Oppa.” Jiyeon called me. “Hmm?” I replied not looking at her. “Gomawo~” she thanked shyly. I looked at her, “For?” “For taking care of me so well.” She replied with a smile. I smiled and leaned in. she immediately closed her eyes shut. I chuckled as I gave a little peck on her forehead and when to sleep. I opened my eyes slightly seeing her pout and went to sleep. *Cute little girl~* I praised in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I am starting school tomorrow so I don't think I will uupdate as often already~ So let's have a little game here? Can you guys guess my age? the one who guessed correctly can offer what you want from me~ a double update? or something like that~ Hwaiting ^^

comment and subscribe <3

 

Good luck for the game ^^ nightez~