Chapter 25—Graduation + Honeymoon (Part 1)

Love Virus~

 

Author POV

  It’s the end of the year and also the last year for the 14 of them—Tara and Infinite. They were all anxious and studying hard to make sure they achieve what they want.

   Myungsoo and Jiyeon had been studying together every day after school with a while table of snacks causing them to close up the tiny relationship gap between them. They were now known as the  conjoined twins. Next, another known couple is thee “Woomin” couple—Hyomin & Woohyun. You will see them forever together, regardless in the classroom, canteen, date or group outings. Between Tara & Infinite, their friendship became firmer and unbreakable. Tar also became the Queenka as time passed.

   This year is their graduation year,  the last year in Seoul University of Arts. They are preparing for their end of year examinations—their most important exams whih determin their future.

 

   Finally, the day that they had been preparing for came. They were all looking through their last notes, making sure they score and sustain their strength to strive for the best. They composed themselves and made their way to the exam room. The room was quiet and only the sound of students writing could be heard. The rest of the week was all exams and eventually, the last day of the examinations ended. The students all cheered for joy as all of them ran out of the classroom.

 

Jiyeon POV

    As long as our last paper was collected, everyone cheered for joy and ran out of the classroom planning for some outing. Tara and Infinite gathered. “Hey guys, are we going out?” Qri unnie popped the question. “We are not going. We have to meet our parents.” Myungsoo oppa replied immediately as he came beside me and wrapped his hands around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. They rest nodded as we left the group.

   On the way to his car, I blurted. “Oppa, why do you think umma and appa want to meet us?” he just shrugged his shoulders and opened the car door for me to get in. He then drove us to our house.

  We stepped in once we reached and saw both our parents are already there chatting. “Umma appa.” We both called in unison as they turned their attention to us. “Oh, you are here! Come and sit! We can start our discussion!” Umma called as we approached them. “We actually called you guys to have a talk about your honeymoon. Now your exams are over and you have half a year break.” Appa stated. Myungsoo oppa and I looked at each other then at our parents. “So?” “So, we are planning your honeymoon together. Where do you guys want to go?” Umma asked.

Myungsoo POV

   “So, we are planning your honeymoon together. Where do you guys want to go?” Umma asked.  “Jeju Island!” Jiyeon and I shouted in unity. “Umma, actually we have already roughly plan the honeymoon.” I reassuring my mom. “Really? So what are your plans?” she challenged. I smirked lightly as I looked at Jiyeon. “Umma, we actually planned to go to Jeju Island for honeymoon and we actually booked the hotel rooms and airplane ticket. We are heading there next Wednesday.” Jiyeon explained on our behalf. The adults looked at us unbelievably with mouths shaped into an ‘o’. “So you guys had planned it all and settled?” Umma asked again. We both nodded and smiled. “Looks like our children are getting matured and independent. It’s time for us to step down!” Jiyeon’s umma reasoned. We all laughed. “Since we have nothing else to discuss, why don’t we have a meal together? it has been a while since we had a meal together.” Appa suggested. We all agreed and headed to our cars and drove to the restaurant as usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, for the late update~ I am really busy as I have heavy trainings and homework~ Hope you guys can understand. I will try to update as soon as possible... Comment and Subscribe ^^ Hope you guys like this chapter ^^

Byeeee~