Chapter 7--Preparation of Marriage (Part 2)

Love Virus~

 

Jiyeon POV 
As I was trying my heels on, a girl walked and stopped in front of me. I looked up and was stunned. Myungsoo looked puzzled as he asked, "Who are you?" she smirked and turned the gaze from him to me. "N...Nic...Nicole?" I stuttered. "Oh, so you remember me? Haha. I see that you have a hot guy here," she teased as she looked at Myungsoo from head to toe. "What do you want?" I tried to calm myself. "Hpmm... I just can't believe that you can even marry such a hot guy, . You are always the one getting everything. I hate you!" with that, she raised her hand and I knew pretty well that she's ganna slap me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it didn't come. I opened my eyes slowly as I see Myungsoo oppa holding on to her hand and she was struggling to get free to slap me but Myungsoo was overpowering her. She swung her hands down. "Why does this always get protected and not me?! You ! I will hate you for life! Be aware. I will come back again. You will never get a good and peaceful life. I will ruin your everything!" she screamed in my face and stomped off the shop. A tear slipped down my cheeks upon hearing and seeing this. Myungsoo immediately turned to me and pulled me into his embrace. I was a little shocked but still gave in and buried my face in his well built chest. He pat on my back and asked softly, "What happened? Who is that girl?" "I...I..." I just couldn't continue and I don't know why. Tears started to pour down unknowingly and the puzzled Myungsoo just continued patting my head. "Fine fine, it's okay. You will explain later. Now, let's just finish trying the wedding stuffs." he said as he pulled me away from me and looked at my face. I tried to hide as it was quite embarrassing to cry in front of someone I don't really know. He smirked as he lifted up my face to face him and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

 

Myungsoo POV

I lifted up her face and wiped away her tears with my thumb. My heart was pounding hard as this was really the first time I can be so caring to a girl. She made me totally different from what I was last time. She gave me a feeling that I must take good care of her and not to let anyone harm her. I must be protective over her. After a while, her emotions are more stable and she tried all her accessories. In a very short time, we managed to finish the buying and preparing the wedding stuffs.

Next stop, we went to the wedding organization company to talk and design about our wedding venue and arrangements. We had many designs to choose…

1st:

 

2nd:

3rd:

 

At last, we chose the 3rd one as it is grander and the venue is in the center of Seoul. Jiyeon seemed to be very satisfied as she was smiling and admiring the designs and the nobility. I could clearly see her perfect features that make her so beautiful when she smiles. When she is happy, I feel myself becoming happier too. *Pabo Myungsoo! Why do you have this kind of thinking?! You can’t even click well with girls! Aishhh!*

Jiyeon POV

I was admiring the nobility of the wedding venue when I felt that I am being stared. I turned my head to Myungsoo and saw him staring at me. Our eyes met and we immediately look away. I am almost dying out of embarrassment. My face started to become very red and my heart started to thump like crazy. Not only that, I heard him chuckle at my silliness that made me more embarrassed. He swung his arms onto the back of my chair like what normal couples do. His body was just millimeters away from mine and I could feel his body temperature. I couldn’t stop thinking of him, even if I am not looking at him. I tried my best to concentrate on the wedding venue’s picture but my mind doesn’t seem to listen to me. It keeps fluttering off to Myungsoo’s face. *Aishhh~ Pabo Park Jiyeon! Andwae andwae! Concentrate concentrate!*

 

After settling all the wedding stuff, it was already 1.30 pm. I guess I was too excited that I totally forgot about eating lunch. Now my stomach is growling. “Hey,” Myungsoo started. “Do you wanna… wanna eat lunch?” he asked. I immediately nodded as I was hungry. He drove me to a grand restaurant as we walked in. The whole place seemed so grand and high-class. I had never come to this type of restaurant before. Never. The waiter led us to a table of two as he pulled the chair for me to sit. I bowed a little to thank him as he did the same. I looked around and whispered to Myungsoo, “Do you come here often?” He was looking through the menu as he nodded, “yes, this is my usual place to have my meals.” He looked up from his menu and looked at me. I gave him a ‘O’ and looked into my menu. I scanned through but didn’t know what to eat. “I bet you don’t know what to eat right?” Myungsoo suddenly blurted out made me jump. I blushed a little out of embarrassment as I nodded. He chuckled as he waved to call the waiter. He ordered some stuff which I did not really listen and gave the menus to the waiter. Very quickly, the food came. We started to eat and the food was really good. After eating, we walked to the car awkwardly as I started a conversation, “Hey, the first time we met, I remembered you saying that you like to play a guitar?” He smirked as he opened the car door for me. I was a little shocked by his gentlemen move. I bowed a little and sat in. He quickly went to his driver seat on the other side and replied my question. “I love to play guitar.” “Maybe you should perform it to me one day,” I said excitedly as I clapped my hands like a little child. He blushed a little as he rubbed the back of the neck and started the engine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys, so sorry to not update these few days as I am really buzyy~ I have lots of tests and proj. As I promise that I will have a double update this week, this is my first update ^^ Please comment and subscribe and I really hope that my readers are not gone as most of them didn't comment >< But any way, thanks for your support and look forward to the second update ^^

Saranghaeyo~ <33333333333333333333333333333