Chapter 1---Arranged marriage~

Love Virus~

This colour is what Myungsoo is thinking.

This colour is what Jiyeon is thinking.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 “Umma! Appa! Andwae~ I don’t want to get married! No way am I going to agree with this! No!” I yelled when I heard that I had to get marry to my father’s partnering company’s daughter. “Please Myungsoo, you have to do this. This is for the company! In fact, Jiyeon is a good girl!” Umma pleaded me. “No! Umma and appa~ Please! I don’t wanna get married at this young age and not to mention, I don’t even know or see her before!” I screamed back and got really frustrated. “Myungsoo! Just get over it! You are already 21 and you are old enough to get married. I told you Jiyeon is a good girl and she will be a good wife! This is for the company!” Appa shouted at me as he slammed the newspaper in his hand onto the café table beside him. I was so frustrated that I stomped into my room and slam the door hard.

 “What are we ganna do?” Umma asked Appa who was really agitated upon my behavior. “There is no choice, I had already promise the Park Company (Jiyeon’s father company) that we will let them marry. Myungsoo must marry her. How can he be so immature?” Appa roared so loud that I could hear him from my room. “Ok, I will try and persuade him.”

 

Jiyeon’s POV  

 “What?! Getting married? No!” I screamed as I run around the hall of my house like a crazy woman. “Please Jiyeon, this is for the company. You have to help appa to earn more money! And in fact, I had promised and we even chose the date that you will meet up with Myungsoo. This Friday 7pm. Please Jiyeon.” Appa pleaded me and pulled my squeezed my hand tightly. “But appa…” I muttered. “I know it’s hard for you to accept now. I will give you time. But please help appa.” Appa squeezed my hand once more and look straight into my eyes. He stood up from his chair and walked weakly up to his room. *Aishh! I can’t bear to see appa like that! But I don’t wanna get married! Hmm… maybe I should help appa? Come on Jiyeon, be mature and agree it. It’s for the company! Yes! Accept it!*

 “Appa!” I shouted. “Yes?” Appa turned his head weakly at me. “I…I…will accept!” I shouted. “R-really?” Appa stuttered in disbelief. I nodded my head, “It’s for the company right? And in fact, I don’t mind getting married. Just that I am not sure if the Myungsoo guy is good.” “Thanks Jiyeon! I will settle everything for you! I am sure that Myungsoo will be a good husband!” Appa shouted and ran down the stairs to hug me. “Thanks Jiyeon ah~ you are my considerate daughter always!” he whispered into my ear. Umma came out of the kitchen, “So everything is settled?” Appa and I nodded and laughed. “Ok, time for dinner!” Umma shouted as she waved them to sit down.

 

Myungsoo POV

 *Knock Knock* someone knocked on my door as I buried myself under my blanket. “It’s me, umma.” Umma shouted from outside. “Come in umma.” I replied back as I unburied myself and sat up on my bed as umma approach me. “Myungsoo ah~” Umma started. “If it’s about the marriage, don’t mention. I told you I am not ganna accept!” I yelled furiously. “Myungsoo, please. It’s for your appa and company. It-” “Don’t tell me it’s about appa and the company! That doesn’t affect me! What about me? You all have been thinking about the company and not me!” I cut off umma. “Myungsoo ah, you are big now, be mature. Not everything will go in your way. Your dad has been giving what ever you want since young. Now it’s your time to pay him back. You know he never want to do this. He love you very much but he had no choice. Please, Myungsoo ah~ please. Just this time.” Umma explained. My heart was tangled with emotions. Frustration, Depression and Confusion. *Should I do this for appa? Can I be a good husband? Appa has always be a good role model to me. Should I help him? Maybe you can try, Kim Myungsoo. You haven seen Jiyeon and you can’t make a conclusion that she can’t be a good wife. Give it a try, Kim Myungsoo.* “Ok, umma. I will accept it.” “R-Really?!” Umma screamed in delight. I nodded my head. “Ok, you will be seeing your wife this Friday at 7pm. Ok?” I nodded my head as she stood up and leave. She ran down to tell me appa about the good news. Appa was overjoyed as he ran up and hugged me tightly with his muscular arms. “Thank you so much Myungsoo ah for helping appa.” He said with tears playing in his eyes. “I am sorry to be rude just now appa,” I replied as I hugged him back. “Ok, now the problem had solved, let’s go have dinner!” Umma screamed from the kitchen. We all had dinner together and resumed the normal life we had together with giggles and laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers and subbies ^^ thanks for your support ^^ Continue to support me and comment ^^ Dont be a silent reader ^^ Speak up your thoughts ^^ Stay tune to know the storyy~ Saranghae <3

Love ya~