Reunion

Love triangle

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are B.A.P! Yes Sir!”

Seoyoung’s head shot up in shock and surprise, eyes fixed at the 4 blonde guys standing at the front of the class.

‘Why is this happening to me!?’

“I’m Daehyun”

“Youngjae”

“Jongup”

“And I’m Zelo!”

Screams from the girls could be heard while the guys frowned disapprovingly. Who wouldn’t? When there were now members from 2 different idol groups in the class. Well, except for 3 guys who were sitting at the back of the classroom. Zelo’s eyes scanned through the class and he waved excitedly to Seoyoung when he saw her. Sungjae caught that and glanced at Seoyoung, who was looking anywhere but the front.

‘What is their relationship? She seemed kind of nervous when she saw them..’

“Okay the 4 of you please find an empty seat and sit down before I start the lesson,” The teacher gestured towards the empty seats.

“I’m sitting behind Seoyoungie!” Zelo shouted and quickly sat down.

‘Seoyoungie..?’ Sungjae furrowed his brows as he stared at Zelo.

Youngjae sat beside Zelo while Daehyun and Jongup sat behind them. Zelo kept trying to get Seoyoung’s attention but she was determined not to turn back. Zelo didn’t stop trying though, until Seoyoung exploded.

“Yah! What are you doing!?” Seoyoung finally turned around and raised her voice at him.

“Yay you finally turned back!” Zelo clapped his hands happily.

“Yang Seoyoung! Why are you talking to the new student instead of paying attention in my class! Detention after school!” The teacher glared at Seoyoung who had her jaws dropped.

“Now look what you’ve done!” Seoyoung hissed at Zelo before she turned back to the front.

*Ring!*

“Okay, class dismissed. And Seoyoung, I’ll see you in detention after school,” The teacher glared at Seoyoung before packing her stuff and left the classroom.

“Mieun I’ll catch you later!” Seoyoung mouthed to her and she nodded, fully aware that Seoyoung wanted to avoid Zelo and the rest.

“Seoyoung! Wait for us!” Youngjae called after her but she had already left the classroom.

“Okay, I need to calm down.. I need to go and look for Mir oppa now..” Seoyoung muttered as she began walking towards Mir’s class.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she did not notice there was someone behind her. As she turned round the corner, she was pulled into an empty classroom much to her shock. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist as the unknown person pulled her into a back hug.

“Oppa? Oppa is that you?”

..

“Mir, it’s not funny okay. Let me go,” Seoyoung raised her voice when she did not get a response.

“Hmm? Don’t you remember me?” A husky voice whispered in her ear.

Her eyes widened as she recognized the person and her eyes narrowed into slits.

“Bang Yongguk, let me go. NOW. Before I scream,” Seoyoung hissed, trying to get away from him but his grip was too strong for her.

“Oh! So you do remember me!” Yongguk smirked, tightening his grip and pulling her even closer.

“No I don’t,” Seoyoung’s voice dripped with sarcasm as she gave up trying to move away from him.

“I missed you..” That voice whispered into her ear again.

“Yeah right. You miss having me like an idiot wrapped around your finger while you played around with other girls right?” Seoyoung snorted.

Yongguk let go of her and just as Seoyoung thought she was free, she was roughly pushed back against the wall with a thud sound with his hands pinned on either side of her. It was bad enough that she couldn’t see him clearly because the classroom was dark, now they were in a very awkward position.

“What? Did I even say anything wrong-“ Seoyoung began but was cut off.

“No! I really like you, I wasn’t playing around with your feelings!” Yongguk whispered and leant in.

Seoyoung felt his presence getting closer and closer to her and was about to turn away when the door burst open.

“Seo-“ Sungjae stopped in his tracks when he saw the position they were in. Yongguk’s face was just millimeters away from Seoyoung’s face but he had turned when the door opened.

“What are you doing?” His expression hardened.

“S-sungjae.. I..” Seoyoung stuttered.

“I’m not asking you,” Sungjae hissed as he glared at Yongguk.

“It’s none of your business if I want to kiss my girlfriend,” Yongguk snarled and moved to hug Seoyoung.

“Y-yah! Let me go!” Seoyoung struggled against his hold as she looked anxiously at Sungjae.

“Didn’t you hear her? LET HER GO,” Sungjae gritted his teeth and emphasized each syllable.

“What if I don’t want to?” Yongguk smirked and his lips.

“YOU-“ Sungjae took a step forward but was stopped by someone behind him.

“Sungjae!”

Peniel held onto his hand firmly while Ilhoon tried to block his way. Mieun was standing behind them, looking worried as she saw the scene.

“Yeah you’re going to get into trouble if you even touch me so you better listen to him,” Yongguk laughed and released Seoyoung. “I’ll let her go for now but don’t forget that she’s mine”

“Hyung! Why did you stop me!” Sungjae whined as Yongguk walked away.

“Yah pabo yah! Jiyong hyung will kill you if he found out you created trouble in school! Don’t forget we need to maintain our image!” Peniel scolded.

“So.. Care to explain?” Ilhoon asked Seoyoung who was looking down at the ground.

“I.. He’s my ex..” Seoyoung mumbled just loud enough for them to hear.

“BWOH!?” All 3 of them exclaimed in surprise.

..

“Oh.. So that was what happened..” Peniel muttered after Seoyoung told them what happened.

“No wonder BAP knew you even though they had just transferred here,” Sungjae muttered under his breath.

“Hmm? Did you say something?” Mieun asked, her head tilting to the side.

“Aniya,” Sungjae shook his head.

“So.. What are you going to do? I mean, Yongguk’s studying here as well right? Not to mention 4 of their members are in our class,” Ilhoon wondered.

“It’s Yongguk-sshi for you!” Peniel corrected as he smacked Ilhoon on the head.

“Waeyo! I don’t like him one bit!” Ilhoon muttered as he rubbed his head where Peniel hit him.

Peniel glared at him before turning to Seoyoung and smiled, “Don’t worry I’m sure Daehyun-sshi and the rest won’t do anything to you since they looked like they were genuinely happy to see you. And as for Yongguk-sshi.. I’m sure we’ll find a way so don’t worry!”

Seoyoung brightened up at his encouragement and nodded.

“Gomawo oppa! We need to head back to class already!” Seoyoung suddenly stood up and pulled Mieun along before all 5 of them went back to class in high spirits.


Ahh time for me to continue with studying! >_<