Comeback

Love triangle

“Yah Seoyoung! What are you thinking?! You living alone with a guy like him?!” Mieun yelled, shaking her shoulders.

“Shh! You want the whole world to know!?” Seoyoung hissed.

“Why are you staying with him?” Ilhoon frowned.

“I don’t like him one bit”

“Why is he moving in with her, you mean?” Peniel raised his eyebrows.

“Uh guys.. No need to make such a big fuss.. I doubt he’ll dare to do anything.. Right?” Seoyoung hesitated.

“Even if you’re not happy with Sungjae, you shouldn’t use this kind of method to get back at him.. What will his reaction be if he finds out?” Peniel sighed.

“Not like he cares anyway,” Seoyoung muttered under her breath.

“Seoyoungie!” Zelo popped up from nowhere and clung onto Seoyoung’s arms.

“Can we have a sleepover pretty please?” Zelo pleaded with puppy eyes, ignoring the stares from the rest.

“No”

“Waeeeee. Himchan hyung’s staying at your place right? Does it matter if a few more of us join in?” Zelo pouted.

“Yes it does,” Seoyoung glared at him.

Ilhoon cleared his throat seeing the scene.

“Sorry but Seoyoung has something on after school,” Ilhoon raised his eyebrows at Seoyoung, hoping she would catch the hint, which she did.

“Uh yeah.. Sungjae is sick so I’m going over to visit him for a bit”

“Okay, next time then,” Zelo puffed out his cheeks sadly and went back to his seat.

“Ugh, he’s annoying the hell out of me!” Ilhoon groaned as Peniel snickered.

For the following few days up till BTOB’s comeback day, Sungjae was absent from school but Seoyoung was not as worried, since she believed he was recovering well at home. The full audio for their comeback, 2nd Confession, was released on Wednesday, with their comeback happening the next day, along with the MV release.

Seoyoung and Mieun had planned to go to the broadcasting station to surprise them but received a surprise themselves instead. After Himchan had dropped them both, they entered the classroom only to see 7 familiar guys hanging around the back of the class, with girls swooning over them and asking for their autographs. Seoyoung’s face lit up at the sight of Sungjae, but not for long. Minji was beside Sungjae, clinging onto him when it was obvious he was not comfortable with her being so touchy. Seoyoung frowned and went to Ilhoon instead, while Mieun went to Minhyuk. Seoyoung grinned at the sight of the 2 of them; Minhyuk immediately excused himself to talk to Mieun, who was blushing.

“Yo!” Seoyoung high-fived Ilhoon who returned the greeting.

“Why are you guys here?” Seoyoung asked curiously.

“Ah.. We came to.. It’s a secret!” Ilhoon cackled and got whacked by Seoyoung.

“Wanna come and watch our comeback stage?” Hyunsik came over.

“But.. What about school?” Seoyoung frowned.

“Just skip it!” Ilhoon yelled out, earning a death glare from Seoyoung.

“What! It doesn’t matter if you skip a day of school right? Not like you haven’t done that before..” Ilhoon smirked.

“How would you even know,” Seoyoung muttered.

“Shall we? You can get away from that bodyguard of yours too,” Sungjae had miraculously appeared and extended his hand out to Seoyoung.

“Uh.. O-okay,” Seoyoung mentally cursed herself for stammering as she looked away.

“Let’s go then! We’re going to be late for the pre-recording!” Sungjae took Seoyoung’s hand in his and led the way out of the classroom, followed by the rest of the members.

It seemed like Minhyuk had successfully managed to convince Mieun to skip school as well because she was walking beside him, hands intertwined. Seoyoung giggled at the sight which made Sungjae look at her. Seoyoung looked at his puzzled face and jerked her head in the direction of the two lovebirds.

Sungjae took one look and whispered to Seoyoung, “Aren’t we the same too?”

Seoyoung blushed and looked away, embarrassed, making Sungjae chuckle at her reaction.

“It’s okay, I know you guys are living together now”

Seoyoung’s eyes widened in surprise as she nearly tripped hearing his words. Sungjae held onto her tightly, preventing her from falling. It was silence between them during the journey to the broadcasting station.

He knows..

As they were making their way to BTOB’s holding room, there were familiar voices as they walked past this particular room. It was Infinite’s holding room.

“Mieun?!”

Mieun stopped hearing the voice. It was Myungsoo.

“Oppaaaaaaaa!” Mieun yelled as she disappeared into the room, much to the surprise of everyone.

Seoyoung, hearing her best friend’s screams, turned just in time to see Mieun dashing into another holding room and was wondering who was inside when she heard excited voices coming from inside the room.

“Mieun yah, why are you here? Don’t you have school?”

“Is Seoyoung here too?”

“It feels like you haven’t seen us perform live in ages!”

Someone peeked his head out the door, making Seoyoung’s confused face lit up within seconds.

“Oppa!” Seoyoung exclaimed and ran towards him, totally neglecting BTOB who were standing by the side watching this scene unfold in front of them.

“You’re here again!” Woohyun hugged her and ruffled her hair affectionately.

Sungjae, who was watching, felt a pang in his heart but dismissed it as just a random thought.

“Yeah but this time I’m here for BTOB!” Seoyoung stuck her tongue out at him playfully, making him pout.

“Hmph,” Woohyun crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

“Yah oppa of course I’ll still support you don’t worry! We have to go now sorry!” Seoyoung pouted as she called for Mieun to come out.

After bidding their goodbyes to Infinite, Seoyoung and the rest finally reached their holding room. Seoyoung and Mieun sat down on the couch watching BTOB busy preparing as they were sipping their drinks. Time flew and soon it was time for their live performance. All of them were very nervous as always and they did their usual group cheer to boost up their confidence.

“Born To Beat!”

“Hwaiting!” Seoyoung and Mieun cheered.

“We’ll be part of the audience!” Mieun beamed.

They nodded and left the room. Then it was Seoyoung’s and Mieun’s turn next. They managed to get themselves into the first row after Infinite pleaded with their manager to help. It was the first time they went there as part of the audience since usually they waited in the holding rooms and watched the live performance via the television. Both of them were unusually excited.

It was finally BTOB’s turn. Seoyoung’s heart did a flip when they stood on stage; Their concept reminded her of Infinite’s Man In Love but it suited them pretty well too. Seoyoung’s eyes were glued to a certain someone who was dressed in a blue checkered blazer. Although it made him look older than his age, she had to admit he looked pretty hot. Just the thought alone was enough to make her blush and she shook her head, trying to clear her mind of such thoughts.

When it was Sungjae’s part, he seemed to have knew where Seoyoung was because half of the time his gaze was on her instead of the camera. He knew he might get a scolding for not locating the camera but he could care less. Their song was exactly what he wanted to tell Seoyoung. Everytime they made eye contact, Seoyoung could feel her heartbeat accelerate for no reason and she could not stop the blush from creeping onto her cheeks. Likewise, everytime Sungjae looked into her eyes, he could feel his heart stop as he tried to continue to sing and not stop since it was a live performance. He would not risk his group’s success just because he failed to keep his emotions in check.

After their performance, Seoyoung and Mieun managed to sneak out backstage and head straight back to the holding room, where BTOB was already at. The door burst open, and the 2 girls ran inside towards their respective biases and hugged them.

“You guys were awesome!”

Sungjae froze by the sudden act before he recovered and hugged Seoyoung back, his heart threatening to jump out of his chest with every breath he took. He was sure Seoyoung could hear his heart beating wildly as he pulled her closer.

“This is my 2nd confession”


Ahhh im super pissed off now omg I tried bidding for BTOB photocards and I was outbid by 1 freaking dollar at the last second! /FLIPS TABLES AND CHAIRS/ I was so hoping to collect all 14 cards :( now I only have 4 sigh :( on the bright side at least I have both ver of Sungjae ;__; I got both ver of Changsub when I bought 2 press play albums OTL. 10 more cards.. How am I going to collect them all :( Where did my luck for BTOB go to? :( Or is this god’s way of telling me I should save up for bap concert and my kr trip :(

Somehow I sense my chapters getting lousier and lousier otteokae T_T let me know if it’s not good kay T_T

@pikachu97: Yup I’ve watched their comeback! They’re so cute! ;___; Ahahaha you’ll see XD

@InfiniteAddictxD: HOHOHO I want them to date as well hahaha! And yeah I guess he’s sort of stalking her? XD

@eagle_tamer: Updated! ^-^ hello new reader! ♥