A day spent following B.A.P

Love triangle

Seoyoung sat upright, eyes opened wide as she tried to figure out what was happening. there was another bang as the whole van shook. Just as Seoyoung was about to slide open the door to see the commotion outside, she heard voices and stopped in her tracks.

“I don’t think there’s any staff inside”

Staff?

Someone tried to open the door but it was locked, thankfully. Seoyoung’s eyes widened in fear as she stared at the door handle.

“Damn, they locked the door”

“Did you see what Himchan oppa did? He freaking caught the kiss the fan threw him! Hello, he’s mine and mine only!”

“You should have seen Daehyun oppa doing gwiyomi player to that fan! She’s not even pretty for goodness sake!”

Only one thought occurred to Seoyoung at that moment.

“Sasaeng fans..” Seoyoung whispered.

She was actually thankful and finally realized what the tinted windows were for. Mir had told her it was for their privacy but now she knew it served another purpose. The tinted windows meant that the girls outside could not see her, which was a fortunate thing. Who knows what they would do if they found that another girl was hanging out with their oppas?

Seoyoung quickly stayed down in the back seat just in case the girls happen to walk to the front of the van and spot her inside B.A.P’s van. Even though she was not their target, she could not control the fear that was pulsating throughout her entire body. She could imagine how Infinite oppas must have felt when they were harassed continuously by their sasaeng fans.

‘Oppa, I’m scared..’

Woohyun called back immediately.

“What happened? Where are you?” There was worry reflected in his voice.

“I don’t know.. B.A.P’s having their fansign and I’m waiting in their van but there are sasaeng fans here..” Seoyoung whimpered as she hugged her knees close to her body.

“Sasaengs..?” Woohyun froze as a million thoughts went through his mind.

“Seoyoung ah, calm down.. Should I go and fetch you?”

“Aniyo, you might get involved in this if they see you..” Seoyoung rejected firmly.

“Arasso, just stay hidden and don’t let them see you”

Seoyoung nodded, not that Woohyun could see anyway. To distract Seoyoung, Woohyun decided on a whim to sing an acapella version of Man In Love, including Dongwoo’s and Hoya’s lines. Seoyoung had giggled hearing his awkward rap. After Woohyun had finished the song, Seoyoung over the phone.

“Oppa, I guess you should just stick to singing,” Seoyoung was trying hard to contain her laughter.

“Yah! I wasn’t that awful!” Woohyun whined as Seoyoung broke into a fit of giggles.

“Yah!”

It took Seoyoung a while to calm down before she spoke.

“Oppa, I wanna hear you sing Sunggyu oppa’s 60 Seconds!”

“Wae! You should hear my solo instead!”

“Andwaeee, I like 60 Seconds more. Plus, Sunggyu oppa’s so cool in the MV with red hair!” Seoyoung grinned.

“Oh, so our Seoyoung has a little crush on our leader? I’m going to tell him~” Woohyun singsong over the phone.

“Yah! I do not! Stop twisting my words!” Seoyoung pouted.

Woohyun chuckled before he started singing.

60chomyeon chungbunhan story

Nae mameuro neon deureowasseo

Nan uisimchi anha

Nal gajyeogan geol

Jjarpji anheun time

Neon geureon saram

Naegen chungbunhan story

Iyu ttawi nan pillyo eobseo

Nal seollege haetgo neol chatge haesseo

Cheoeumui geu time

Just like that, Woohyun kept Seoyoung company the whole time. Without the both of them realizing, the sky darkened, signaling the end of B.A.P’s fansigning.

“Hyung! Pass me the key!”

Seoyoung looked up upon hearing the familiar voice.

“Oppa, I think they’re back”

“Mmm, stay safe kay? Annyeong!”

The door slid open, revealing a sweaty and tired Zelo still dressed in his stage attire.

“Seoyoung! Gwenchana?”

Seoyoung was confused when she saw his worried expression but nodded nonetheless. Just as she was about to open , she noticed a crushed paper in Zelo’s hands.

“See, I was right about locking the door,” Zelo turned to his hyungs and said.

“Sasaengs..?” Seoyoung blurted out.

All of the members turned to look at her in shock and Zelo climbed into the back seat beside her, shaking her shoulders vigorously.

“Are you hurt?!”

“No Zelo, you’re worrying too much. Didn’t I say I was fine?” Seoyoung firmly stated as she removed Zelo’s hands, determined to not let them know how scared she was earlier.

“This is getting way out of hand.. A fan even tried to kiss Himchan hyung just now eww,” Zelo shuddered at the thought as the rest of the members filed into the van orderly.

“What?!” Seoyoung was shocked to the core as she turned to Himchan, who was seated at the front with his back facing her.

“It’s okay..” Zelo smiled at her weakly and closed his eyes to rest.

“Off we go for dinner!” Daehyun suddenly shouted in the van, making Seoyoung giggle at his actions.

..

By the time they arrived at the restaurant, there was not much people left but B.A.P’s manager still requested for a separate area for their privacy and safety. Zelo pulled Seoyoung to sit down beside him before anyone of them could choose their seats. Just as Himchan was about to get into the seat on the other side of Seoyoung, Seoyoung pushed him away.

“Go away, I want Dae beside me,” Seoyoung glared at Himchan who shrugged his shoulders and moved to another seat.

“Why me!” Daehyun whined. “I want to sit with Youngjae!”

“Didn’t you hear her? Seoyoung specifically said she wanted Dae to sit beside her,” Youngjae smirked as he settled himself opposite.

“Oh great,” Daehyun groaned as he sat down.

“Yah, I-“

“Arasso arasso, I know you like Mieun. Want me to set you up a date with her? But don’t put your hopes too high though, she has her Minhyuk oppa,” Seoyoung grinned, winking at Youngjae who was laughing hysterically.

Daehyun’s face flushed red with embarrassment as the other members around the table roared into laughter.

“Shut up and order your food,” Daehyun grumbled, making Seoyoung giggle.

“You’re always so fun to tease Dae,” Seoyoung chuckled as she scanned through the menu.

After they ordered and finished the food, all of the members sighed in contentment. Daehyun and Seoyoung were the only ones who still had room for dessert. They looked at each other and grinned, knowing what each other was thinking.

“Cheesecake!” Both of them shouted at the same time.

“Are you guys crazy? How can you still eat cheesecake?” Himchan groaned as he sank lower into his seat.

“There’s no cheesecake here, smarty,” Youngjae rolled his eyes at the 2 of them.

“I know, we can always go elsewhere, right?” Seoyoung countered and Daehyun nodded his head in agreement.

“Fine, we’ll go get your cheesecake and head back. I’m so tired now,” Youngjae yawned and everyone started getting up.

“Cheesecake!” Daehyun clapped and skipped all the way to the van, with the rest staring in disbelief after him.


Another update yay! ^^ Dae and his love for cheesecake ㅋㅋ Oh and i finally updated the foreword ^^ Still thinking of a suitable title for my story though >: Finished my dance class earlier on and my instructor finished teaching us the dance moves! He taught us the part where they fell flat onto the ground but all of us girls failed miserably >: I’m scared of heights tbh ;___; Maybe I should take a mattress and practice at home and surprise my instructor hahaha. The only 2 guys in the class were able to fall prettily, together with my instructor x_x He’s going to settle on our formation for filming and practice from next week onwards! Final 3 lessons and I won’t be able to see him again ㅠㅠ

@helloangel123: There may or may not be a plot twist haha. Depending on my feels for Sungjae ;___; If he cheats on me then maybe I’ll make Seoyoung end up with someone else HAHAHA. Okay I’m kidding~