Friendship or love

Love triangle

It ended as sudden as it happened; Woohyun let go of her and sat back down onto the sofa, smirking.

“Yes? What did you think I was going to do huh?”

“I-You..” Seoyoung stuttered as she sat up abruptly.

“You have been watching too much dramas, young lady,” Woohyun tutted and poked her head.

“I did not..” Seoyoung puffed her cheeks out, pouting.

A loud thud was heard before any of them could speak further and the pair turned towards the source of the noise. Himchan was standing at the foot of the stairs, staring at them. Or to be exact, Himchan was glaring at Woohyun who smirked when they made eye contact. Himchan could feel his anger threatening to rise and decided to leave before he exploded yet again.

“I’m going”

“Wait up! I’ll see you-“

“It’s okay, I’ll be fine”

Himchan placed his luggage in the car boot before driving his car out of her house, back to his dorm finally. Memories of the few weeks spent with her were etched deep into his mind, and the corner of his mouth tugged up into a smile as he recalled the happy times they spent on the rare occasions they were not bickering with one another. And how she would get angry whenever he ; He actually found it kind of cute when she got angry. Before he even realized it, he was back at his dorm. He sighed, knowing he would have to explain all these to Yongguk and possibly face his wrath. He just had not expected this day to be so soon. He slowly made his way up and punched in the passcode before entering the apartment.

“Who- Oh hey! Himchan hyung is back!” Zelo yelled excitedly and placed his skateboard to one side before running to alert the members who did not hear him.

“It’s good to have you back,” Yongguk smiled as he fist-bumped Himchan but frowned when he noticed the lack of enthusiasm in his same aged friend.

That was when he noticed the bruise.

“What happened Himchan?” Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

“Uh yes.. About that, there’s something I need to tell you first..” Himchan muttered in a low tone, turning away.

The rest of the members waited silently and held their breath when their jaws dropped at the next sentence they heard.

“Yongguk.. About Seoyoung..”

..

“I.. Like her..”

Silence filled the apartment as none of the other members dared to make a sound. This was between the 2 oldest in B.A.P and none of them had the intent to intervene.

“.. I dare you to say that again”

“.. I like Seo-“

Before Himchan could finish his sentence, he felt himself flying across the room. Yongguk had just punched him with no mercy. He could feel his bruise aching badly since Yongguk had unintentionally punched him at the same spot Woohyun did earlier.

“Damn it! Of all the girls you could have liked, you just had to choose my girl?!” Yongguk hissed, on the verge of exploding with anger.

“.. She’s not your girl,” Himchan stated silently, still not retaliating.

“You-!“ Yongguk charged towards him with his fist raised but was held back by the rest of the members who were struggling to keep him in position.

“Let me go!” Yongguk shouted as he flailed his arms in an attempt to get away.

“Yongguk hyung! Why are you guys fighting among yourselves!” Zelo daringly shouted. “We can’t control who we like right?! Why are you blaming Himchan hyung?”

“Choi Junhong!” Daehyun hissed at the giant maknae, signaling him to be quiet.

Miraculously, Yongguk relaxed and sighed.

“You’re right Zelo..” Yongguk turned his back on the other members and locked himself in his room, which happened to be Himchan’s room too.

“It’s okay, you can sleep in mine,” Jongup patted Himchan’s back reassuringly.

“Hyung, what happened? Why did you end up liking Seoyoungie?” Zelo asked curiously but was whacked on the head by Youngjae who shook his head and glared at the maknae.

“I’ll tell you guys another time..” Himchan smiled weakly and laid on the sofa, thinking hard about everything that just happened.

‘I know I’m not supposed to like my friend’s girl, but how can I even control who I like? Is she worth me falling out with Yongguk..?’