Birthday Bash

Love triangle

“Happy Birthday Himchan!”

Seoyoung gave Himchan a quick hug and let go almost immediately, not giving him time to respond. Himchan felt hot all of a sudden but quickly turned. Yongguk’s expression was unreadable, making Himchan frown for that split second before someone else interrupted the scene.

“I want hug too!” Zelo whined, stretching out his arms wide.

Seoyoung giggled and ran into his arms, engulfed in a tight hug, until someone coughed.

“Guys please,” Daehyun groaned.

“I’m hungry!”

“You’re forever hungry you busan boy,” Seoyoung pulled away and grinned at him.

“Whatever.. Ah! Where’s the cake!?” Daehyun looked around and found it in Youngjae’s possession.

“Gimme the cake!” Daehyun spoke in his satoori, making everyone laugh hysterically, as he lunged towards the cake.

“Yah! That cake’s mine! It’s my birthday!” Himchan complained as he pulled onto Daehyun’s shirt to stop him.

“Okay okay stop. We’ll cut it into 7 pieces evenly okay?” Seoyoung stepped in to resolve the ‘problem’ before they wreaked havoc in her house.

Before anyone realized what was happening, Zelo had scooped some of the cream and smeared it onto Himchan’s face, making him yell in surprise.

“What-“

Before Himchan could finish his sentence, all of the members had joined in to give him a birthday bash. Himchan was trying to dodge the attacks which were coming from all directions but failed to do so. Yongguk was holding onto Himchan tightly, preventing him from running away while the rest of them started to do their thing. They only stopped after Himchan’s face was almost covered in cream and took a proof shot before letting him go.

“Omg hyung! You look ridiculous now!” Daehyun cracked up, clutching onto his stomach as he tried to contain his laughter, while the rest of them roared into laughter.

“AHHH YOU GUYS! I HATE YOU!” Himchan screamed as he disappeared into the toilet to wash up.

The rest of them were still laughing uncontrollably outside in the living room and laughed even louder when Himchan came back.

“Ugh, I can’t believe you guys did that! Don’t you dare upload that photo on twitter! My fans will leave me!” Himchan screamed as he ruffled his hair in exasperation.

“Nah they won’t,” Youngjae grinned.

“Now I’m hungry for real, hurry up bring the cheesecake out!” Daehyun shouted all of a sudden, making Seoyoung giggle as she got up to get the cake.

“Yay!” Zelo jumped up and down in joy, making Jongup look at the maknae in wonder.

“How can he be so excited over cake alone?” Jongup shook his head as he stared at the maknae affectionately.

“Why is Himchan hyung’s cake the biggest piece! You said you were going to cut it evenly..” Daehyun whined when Seoyoung handed Himchan the largest piece.

“Because he’s the birthday boy duh. Plus I was just saying,” Seoyoung rolled her eyes as she handed the last piece of cake to Daehyun.

“Fodnbeg-“ Daehyun stuffed his mouth with his favorite cheesecake and attempted to speak but all that came out was a blur.

“Yah don’t speak with your mouth full,” Seoyoung glared at him.

“You don’t yah me! I’m your oppa,” Daehyun flicked her forehead lightly after he gobbled down the cake.

“Meanie..” Seoyoung pouted as she rubbed her forehead.

“We’re staying over right?” Zelo asked all of a sudden.

“Yeah”

“No”

Seoyoung turned to glare at Himchan who shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s pretty late already so I think it’s better if they stayed over”

Seoyoung thought that it made sense and sighed before giving in, much to the delight of the maknae line, who were excited to be living outside of their dorm for once.

“I wanna sleep with you Seoyoungie!” Zelo whined as he clung onto Seoyoung not letting go.

“Oh no you don’t!” Himchan glared at the younger, who seemed to pay him no attention.

“I should be the one to sleep with her!”

“Okay.. That sounded kind of wrong coming from Himchan hyung..” Youngjae looked at Himchan and shook his head.

“All of you will go and sleep in the guest room with Himchan,” Seoyoung finally said as she wiggled out of Zelo’s hug.

“Andwaeeee”

“Waeeee”

Voices of displeasure could be heard among the members.

“Fine fine. Two of you can come and sleep with me, is that better?” Seoyoung sighed.

In the end, it was decided that Himchan and Jongup would be in her room, much to the displeasure of Zelo who kept throwing a tantrum for not sleeping with Seoyoung. Youngjae had to practically drag Zelo back to the guest room because he refused to budge an inch. Between Jongup and Zelo, Seoyoung decided to choose Jongup because it was one of the rare times that the boy would want to be with her. Since her relationship with Zelo was already considered one of the best among the members, she decided she would want to strengthen her relationship with Jongup. Of course, not in the romantic way of course, she just wanted to be closer to Jongup just like how she was to Zelo.

The next morning, the alarm on Seoyoung’s phone woke her up and she immediately switched it off so that the boys could continue to sleep in peace. She had planned to make breakfast for them but then she realized someone was missing. Himchan.

Seoyoung pulled the blanket over Jongup and was about to get off from the bed when Jongup started murmuring incoherent words. A genuine smile tugged on the corners of her lips and she brushed the hair covering his face to the side before leaving the room.

She went to the guest room to check on the others and pushed the door open a little to peek in. It was total chaos inside. The blankets and pillows were all over the place, but at least they had the decency to not mess up her things so it was still fine with Seoyoung. She giggled at the sight before shaking her head. Guys will always be guys. It made Seoyoung wonder what they did to make the room in such a mess. One, two, three, four people. Himchan was still nowhere to be seen. Seoyoung frowned but shrugged it off as she went to the kitchen to prepare.

She nearly shouted in surprise when she saw a familiar figure in the kitchen, already making breakfast. Seoyoung sniffed the air; The pancakes smelled really nice.

“Oh, you’re awake,” Himchan said without turning back.

“Why are you up so early?” Seoyoung groaned as she pulled out the chair to sit down.

“I was going to make breakfast for all of you”

“Are you sure it’s safe?” Himchan teased.

“Yah!” Seoyoung got up and went to Himchan’s side.

Seoyoung messed with Himchan’s hair while the latter was trying to fry the eggs properly and dodging her. Soon, the kitchen turned into a war zone after Himchan finished making breakfast and covering it properly on the table. They sprayed water at each other, and Himchan was about to throw salt and sugar on her when Seoyoung screamed at him to not make the kitchen floor dirty.

All the noise they made in the kitchen woke the members up. The first one to come down to see what the commotion was about was Yongguk. He recognized both their voices even before he peeked around the corner and he suddenly wished he had not, because he did not like what he saw. He sighed and made his way back to the room unnoticed.

Unfortunately for him, he bumped into Youngjae on his way back, making the latter raise his eyebrows. Yongguk merely shrugged his shoulders and went back to the room hurriedly. However, Youngjae noticed his crestfallen expression and his eyes followed him until he was out of sight. It was his turn to sigh as he made his way to the source of the noise.

He turned round the corner and stopped short to see Himchan and Seoyoung locked in a ‘battle’. Himchan was grabbing onto Seoyoung’s wrists, and attempting to draw on her hand but Seoyoung kept resisting. She either hit his free hand away, or she kept fidgeting and trying to pry his hands which were tight around her wrist. It looked as if they were almost hugging each other, seeing as how close they were to each other. Youngjae cleared his throat to signal his presence and the both of them stopped what they were doing to look towards the front. Once they saw Youngjae, the two of them sprung apart immediately. Seoyoung’s face reddened as she muttered something and left the kitchen. It was just Himchan and Youngjae alone.

“Hyung, do you.. by any chance.. have fallen for her..?”


Oh great. I have really no idea what I’m typing ugh sorry guys ;___; And thank you new subscribers! ^^

@eagle_tamer: They had a fun time alright XD

@InfiniteAddictxD: Awww. I felt like writing a little bit of fluff between Seoyoung and Himchan for some reason hehe oops. Sungjae you’re not forgotten don’t worry XD