Happy Birthday

Love triangle

“I’m sorry.. Can I come in?”

Upon hearing the voice, Seoyoung immediately ran to her bed and crept under the cover, pretending to be asleep. There were two more knocks on the door and a pause before the door creaked open. Seoyoung squeezed her eyes shut and had her back faced the door so Himchan would not see her.

Himchan stopped in his tracks when he saw Seoyoung sleeping, debating whether he should leave or approach her. In the end, he closed the door softly and made his way to her bed carefully. He sat down on the bed and crept closer to Seoyoung. Meanwhile, Seoyoung felt another weight on the bed which made her silently gasp in surprise. Himchan must have heard, because he suddenly pulled the sleeve of her shirt.

“Seoyoung ah, I’m sorry,” Himchan pouted as he kept tugging on her sleeve.

“Go away,” Seoyoung mumbled into her pillow, shrugging his hand off and pulling the blanket over her body even more.

“I’m really sorry..” Himchan whined.

When there was still negative response from Seoyoung, Himchan decided to use his ultimate weapon, aeygo. He knew Seoyoung could not resist it since it was how he wriggled through everything in the past. He was hoping it would still be of use after so much time had passed.

Seoyoung heard weird sounds all of a sudden and her eyebrows knitted together as she tried to think of what the noise could be. As the sound gradually got louder, realization hit her. She turned, much to her surprise, and she was right. Himchan was making weird sounds while doing his bunny aeygo, the one that she saw on killing camp. Seoyoung giggled and rolled back and forth on her bed trying to control her laughter.

“I haven’t seen it for such a long time!” Seoyoung exclaimed after her laughter died down.

“So.. Am I forgiven?” Himchan puffed out his cheeks and did a bbuing bbuing pose.

“Ne ne. Why do you forever use this method! It’s cheating!” Seoyoung frowned.

“It’s not! You just can’t resist my cuteness!” Himchan winked at her, making Seoyoung gag.

Himchan frowned at her reaction and hit her arm playfully.

“Yah!”

“But.. You need to promise me you’ll be nice from now on, no more mood swings”

“Yagsok,” Himchan nodded his head and linked their pinky fingers.

“Okay let’s go to sleep!” Seoyoung stretched her arms and pushed Himchan away.

“Aren’t we sleeping together?” Himchan raised his eyebrows but quickly dodged when Seoyoung aimed a kick at him.

“Arasso arasso, I’ll go back to my room. Goodnight princess!” Himchan waved and closed the door shut.

The following few days, Himchan made breakfast as usual and they went to school together. After Himchan dropped her off at the usual place, she entered the classroom to see Mieun staring at her. Mieun motioned for her to follow and they went to a quiet corner.

“You and Himchan.. What happened a few days ago? You two look like..” Mieun’s voice trailed off.

“Mmm! We made up!” Seoyoung’s face lit up.

“Ooo-kay..” Mieun answered, not very convinced but before she probed further, she decided to give Seoyoung the benefit of the doubt.

When it was recess time, Seoyoung apologized to Mieun and the rest for not being able to join them for lunch again because she was going with B.A.P. Sungjae frowned when she left; Ever since that night, Seoyoung had been eating with B.A.P for quite a few times already. To be honest, Sungjae was jealous. Jealous of Zelo who had so much skinship with Seoyoung; Jealous of Himchan who was living with her now; Jealous of Daehyun who shared the same passion for cheesecakes like her. Right now, anything the B.A.P members did with Seoyoung was enough to make him jealous and it was driving him crazy.

“Aish!” Sungjae ruffled his hair in frustration out of the blue, shocking the rest as they turned to stare at him.

“Sorry,” Sungjae apologized sheepishly as he continued to eye Seoyoung and the B.A.P members who were walking out of the classroom.

“Don’t let Himchan know about this, arasso?” Seoyoung whispered as she passed her spare house key to Jongup.

“Got it,” Jongup nodded and quickly placed the key in his pocket before Yongguk and Himchan came.

..

“Himchan, I wanna go shopping,” Seoyoung stated once they were out of the school compound.

“Now?” Himchan’s eyes widened in surprise as Seoyoung nodded.

“Arasso,” Himchan sighed and switched to another lane, heading to Apgujeong.

It had been a long time since Seoyoung went shopping, because there was no one to accompany her. Mieun was too busy with her work and she did not have any other close friends in school. Having Himchan with her was not a bad idea too, as he could give her suggestions and constructive opinions, seeing as how he was interested in fashion.

Seoyoung pulled Himchan into a guys boutique and forced him to try on different outfits before buying the one that suited him the most, despite his protests. It was a red slim cut blazer and a low v-neck black shirt, with matching red slim fit pants.

After all the shopping, Seoyoung seemed satisfied and kept whining that she wanted to eat at the Paris Baguette, making Himchan groan. Seoyoung ordered a blueberry muffin with cappuccino while Himchan only ordered iced americano.

“You still like americano,” Seoyoung grinned.

“Of course! Americano is like, the best!” Himchan answered dreamily, making Seoyoung chuckle at his expression.

It was late into the night by the time they were done and Seoyoung glanced at her watch; 11.15pm. In the car, Himchan noticed something strange when Seoyoung kept glancing at her watch every now and then as if she was going to be late. He frowned but kept his eyes straight on the road.

“Yah why do you keep looking at your watch?” Himchan asked in irritation, once he could not take it anymore.

“H-huh? I’m not,” Seoyoung denied and stopped looking at her watch.

This made it all the more suspicious as Himchan was racking his brain trying to find out what she could be hiding.

“It can’t be.. No it’s not possible, I haven’t seen her on her phone the entire time,” Himchan muttered under his breath.

Seoyoung could finally see the outline of her house as her palms started to sweat from nervousness. Would it be successful? She silently prayed the members were reliable. As they pulled into the parking grounds, Seoyoung could not stay still after getting out of the seat, which did not go unnoticed by Himchan. He raised his eyebrows but did not say anything as they made their way to the front door.

Seoyoung unlocked the door, took a deep breath and entered, followed by Himchan before she locked the door shut. Out of a sudden, there were screams and shouts everywhere and Seoyoung the lights right on cue.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

The rest of the B.A.P members were in the living room which was decorated prettily, with Zelo holding a birthday cake in front of Himchan. Himchan’s face registered pure shock which then changed to happiness after he got over the initial surprise.

“Thank you guys.. I really love you..”


Himchannie happy birthday! ♥ I rushed through this chapter because i need to sleep already ugh so it's a bit short >: Yay they made up! Wanted to update by hook or by crook since it’s Himchan’s birthday keke. Special chapter for him! XD And again, thank you new subscribers! ^^

@panda10: They might? ㅋㅋ

@eagle_tamer: He’s too shy ahahahaha! XD